Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm thinking she would rather have her drink spiked. She ain't no rapist! :p
They way she describes her rape kink really makes her sound like the most valuable prize for a complete degenerate, they'd be free to just do whatever the fuck they want to her whenever they want to for as long as they want to and then just throw her in the corner with the dirty laundry... as a fantasy my darker side can certainly see the appeal of having a free-use living sex toy.

Oct 1, 2023
Ya know, I'm actually surprised at how active the thread has been 1 month and three weeks without an update, usually the thread nears the inactive time nearing the end of the month a bit before the update but it's been surprisingly active this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just your local Nostradamuses and Demented theorists yelling at the clouds in unison

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
One can dream, can they not?
This will not be the first time Selebus will use his old renders in the game
They way she describes her rape kink really makes her sound like the most valuable prize for a complete degenerate, they'd be free to just do whatever the fuck they want to her whenever they want to for as long as they want to and then just throw her in the corner with the dirty laundry... as a fantasy my darker side can certainly see the appeal of having a free-use living sex toy.
This kinda explains why does Sana is the only one who visit Sensei during 6th reset

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Oct 1, 2023
This will not be the first time Selebus will use his old renders in the game

This kinda explains why does Sana is the only one who visit Sensei during 6th reset
It could turn really dark for Sana if her fantasy is realized and midway she starts realizing "This isn't as good as I thought, I'm scared now"

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I want to see Akira assault girls but I also want him to become a better person and not do that anymore, I can't explain this.
I dunno, I kind of like that Akira is not a person at all, it makes he a good protagonist.
It's weird that the wiki hasn't been updated with the content of 0.40 yet.
The only Wiki mainteiner left the project, cest la vie. If Selebus wouldn't be able to fix this for a while, I gonna create my own one. If you are looking for chapter 4 event requirements, you can see my scheme here

Dc345

May 27, 2020
On the topic of rape does, Tsubasa want Sensei to rape her/Niki her(reffering to Otoha cuck scene)? She keeps meddling in Sensei's affairs and when he tells her to stop she asks if there are any consequences. Could this be her pushing Sensei to the point where he gets fed up to the point where he has her way with her?

Oct 1, 2023
On the topic of rape does, Tsubasa want Sensei to rape her/Niki her(reffering to Otoha cuck scene)? She keeps meddling in Sensei's affairs and when he tells her to stop she asks if there are any consequences. Could this be her pushing Sensei to the point where he gets fed up to the point where he has her way with her?
There's definitely something creepy about Tsubasa and it's more than just "offering" her daughters.
The fact that she is offering them, and the amount of interest she has for him, she might be onto the fact that Akira's family must have some kind of special sperm and might want a child with him. Perhaps she is too old to conceive one so the task must go down to her daughters.
There's also no way that Tsubasa is oblivious to her "Tree" being special, specially if her family has had it for hundreds of years, she must know a lot about the "world" they're in and is looking to get something out of Akira, he is after all more powerful than he thinks he is.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The only Wiki mainteiner left the project, cest la vie. If Selebus wouldn't be able to fix this for a while, I gonna create my own one. If you are looking for chapter 4 event requirements, you can see my scheme here
Must be a very recent thing, although that does explain why some scenes from 0.39 have no scene description/overview as well, and I just use the wiki to see if the trivia parts, as those are important bits of information, and sometimes to know the name of a music track, I use the guide mod for scene requirements.

If you do end up making your own wiki, please make it similar in layout as the current one, as it has all the necessary information for every scene.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well crap... these are the same answers I used and I still get kicked out. But maybe I mistyped.. thanks
You will get kicked out (for "cheating") if you go straight to the answers without watching the hidden scene. Click through the other options until you find the hidden scene, then use the same answers.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm not sure if it's her that Tsubasa wants Sensei to lose himself on...exactly.

There could be cameras in that apartment that Sensei got from Touka, and Tsubasa already has checked out Sensei's room while he wasn't around (not to mention spied on him and Chika before). Frankly, her getting Chika, Chinami, and Tsukasa (and probably Yasu, albeit that might be more Touka's idea) all in that building with Sensei, could imply she's wanting a certain form of entertainment.

Not to mention possibly blackmail. If she wanted, she could have recordings of Sensei and New Maya, now.

Tsubasa seems like a bored horny voyeur in a way, that's definitely sexually frustrated:
She however treats Sensei more as a puppet than a threat or love interest, albeit she does claim to want more of an equal relationship with him.

In reality, she may just want a main character for her steamy soap opera...

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm not sure if it's her that Tsubasa wants Sensei to lose himself on...exactly.

There could be cameras in that apartment that Sensei got from Touka, and Tsubasa already has checked out Sensei's room while he wasn't around (not to mention spied on him and Chika before). Frankly, her getting Chika, Chinami, and Tsukasa (and probably Yasu, albeit that might be more Touka's idea) all in that building with Sensei, could imply she's wanting a certain form of entertainment.

Not to mention possibly blackmail. If she wanted, she could have recordings of Sensei and New Maya, now.

Tsubasa seems like a bored horny voyeur in a way, that's definitely sexually frustrated:
She however treats Sensei more as a puppet than a threat or love interest, albeit she does claim to want more of an equal relationship with him.

In reality, she may just want a main character for her steamy soap opera...
While I agree, I think that if that's all then it's weak storytelling. She doesn't need blackmail, because she could have him arrested on the grounds that she is a witness to him having sex with minors. Her money and connections would bridge any gap in regards of proof. If she needs a blackmail that doesn't put him in jail, she could simply say she'll get him fired and without money (in her view) he can't provide for Ami.

It doesn't really fit that she would have Akira have sex with Touka/Tsukasa/Yasu for blackmail, or even amusement for that matter (because she overall seemed to want to manipulate things to a "better" outcome, like she's a matriarch fixing people's lives without them knowing). Her rationale of "let's have Touka have her heart broken in a 'safe' manner, by falling in love with someone I can control and therefore won't be harmful to the family", while bizarre, follows logic.

Her putting Tsukasa in danger on a whim does not. I think that's where most people started scratching their heads. You can argue that Touka has enough maturity to choose for herself to pursue a sexual relationship (while still a crime), but Tsukasa absolutely does not. So what is this about? Is she trying to "help" Akira by putting him into a situation that he fears, and then proving he's able to control himself? Why would she care though, and why risk her daughter in doing so? Tsukasa may be "disposable", but even then it doesn't fit that Tsubasa wouldn't care about having one of her daughters sexually assaulted while being a kid (if anything for her family reputation of having to deal with a broken person). Also, I don't really buy into Tsukasa's view of her mother not caring about her - cause if she didn't, she wouldn't put up with Tsukasa as much as she does.

In fact, about Tsukasa specifically, I'm not saying her problems aren't real, they certainly are. But you can view it from the other side: Touka has to deal with all the pressure of being the heir (and being a woman when they wanted a man). Tsukasa has been freed from that. What she views as neglect is also a privilege. It's both things, and that's why it makes it even harder for Tsubasa to deal with it, since the one that has all the responsability thrust upon her (Touka) behaves as a sane person, while the one that doesn't have responsabilities behaves as a brat. You can see the gap between how the two of them view the same situation when Tsubasa has Akira in her office and Tsukasa yells at her. She calls off the meeting and seems honestly hurt by the situation, following it by going after her supposed "spare".

Tangent aside, I hope Tsubasa is being influenced by the tree or has another angle, because her actions since the Tsukasa thing stopped making sense for me, and for a lot of people I'd wager.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes