hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Weird question, but did we see someone get stabbed to death yet in this game? Cause I'd like to see that once the dark phase comes in.
930.gif
If it follows the pattern of higurashi, then Sensei would probably get stabbed to death. By who tho?
Chika is a likely candidate for me.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Weird question, but did we see someone get stabbed to death yet in this game? Cause I'd like to see that once the dark phase comes in.
View attachment 3762614
If it follows the pattern of higurashi, then Sensei would probably get stabbed to death. By who tho?
Maybe it'll be a full Caesar and they all get a shot. Et tu Sana.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
View attachment 3762614
My votes go to Ayane if Akira refuses to make her number 1 in his heart or to Noriko when she finally explodes with anger at always only being number 2 to number 3 and then she will finally use the knife she carries in the thigh.

Jul 23, 2021
Don't be passive aggressive in the LiL thread man.
I'll admit to being cringe af and not understanding most of anything i was saying the entire weekend, but i was never being passive aggressive lol, almost everything i ever say in here is a joke, I'm taking it on myself to drink far less because this was embarrassing even for my low standards.

I'll stick to at most my 1-2 opinions that everyone who doesn't want to see can ignore every casual time i post about a patch or simp about music and that'll be it (until bingo responds saying he's glad my arc is over while actively knowing he's the marvel version of peter parker ((JK love you))

• Haha
Reactions: Nadekai

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The truly frightening part is apparently we aren’t even in the Dark Route yet. We’re still in the Harem Route technically speaking if this is anything to go by:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legitimately can’t remember if this has been posted before, but I was under the impression the Dark Route had begun. Guess not though.

Edit: As far as purity routes go… it’s projected to take 1-2 months per character. There are 35 of them. With that said, the math would come out to an estimated 35-70 months or 2 years 11 months minimum / 5 years 10 months maximum.

AKA a long ass time.

This may be the darkest Harem Route I've ever played. (Besides like Black Souls I suppose)

Just wtf is going to happen in the Dark Route...
View attachment 3762614
Didn't actually see it, but Ami was lured, murdered, and restrained to something with multiple knives in her, including one through her mouth:
Sensei actually seemed to almost get Ami'd after Ami did:

I'm somewhat curious if it's related to Necalli:

Edit: Tsuneyo is probably the most worrisome at the moment, imo:
Also, Io and Maya kind of worry me. Ayane has guns, so at least that'd be a quicker death.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Heh, it reminds me about my theory that Tsuneyo is a high-functioning schizo. Knives suit her, aren't they?
To be fair, how else is she supposed to turn people into ramen?:
Or cook with human meat:

Tsuneyo also sees shadow figures like Sensei and Sara, and blacks out like the Sakakibaras and Arakawas, so yeah, she likely has something going on in her head that probably shouldn't be going on.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
The truly frightening part is apparently we aren’t even in the Dark Route yet. We’re still in the Harem Route technically speaking if this is anything to go by:

Legitimately can’t remember if this has been posted before, but I was under the impression the Dark Route had begun. Guess not though.

Edit: As far as purity routes go… it’s projected to take 1-2 months per character. There are 35 of them. With that said, the math would come out to an estimated 35-70 months or 2 years 11 months minimum / 5 years 10 months maximum.

AKA a long ass time.

Thanks for sharing. Creating that many individual routes sounds like a drag, especially when new projects get in the mix. Let’s hope quality won’t suffer too much

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes