Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
We should see the end to LiL by 2030 - and then I entrust my nephew or something with the duty to look after his next project :ROFLMAO: I'm walking out right after Akira.
If chapter 4 doesn't end this year (which is very likely) and it lasts until the end of 2025, it will take two years for a chapter to be ready, now imagine if LIL has 6 to 8 more chapters left to be ready and that each of them takes 2 years to finish.......it could get even worse if the story doesn't end in chapter 10.

Aug 20, 2021
The truly frightening part is apparently we aren’t even in the Dark Route yet. We’re still in the Harem Route technically speaking if this is anything to go by:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legitimately can’t remember if this has been posted before, but I was under the impression the Dark Route had begun. Guess not though.

Edit: As far as purity routes go… it’s projected to take 1-2 months per character. There are 35 of them. With that said, the math would come out to an estimated 35-70 months or 2 years 11 months minimum / 5 years 10 months maximum.

AKA a long ass time.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I kind of interpret that as she just wants the reassurance that he believes her. Not that she is saying different. Maybe I misunderstand.
I agree, when I took the screenshot I thought of this. But the issue is that while one thing could be a misunderstanding, there are a lot of them. There are the condoms and there's Sara's overall attitude. We know Haruka and Maki had sex, so there's an out there for both of them. But what about Sara? She's just been using dildos since her boyfriend left her? With her sexual energy and the need to drown out the trauma of her son's death? I find that very unlikely.

But, hey, If I'm wrong and Sara's been saving herself for Akira all these years, I'd prefer that tbh. It would not be weird for someone with mental issues, her history both with "unnamed male" and her dead son, and having to deal with the bar and Sana - to abstain from inviting random people into her life, even for casual sex. Who knows.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The truly frightening part is apparently we aren’t even in the Dark Route yet. We’re still in the Harem Route technically speaking if this is anything to go by:

Legitimately can’t remember if this has been posted before, but I was under the impression the Dark Route had begun. Guess not though.

Edit: As far as purity routes go… it’s projected to take 1-2 months per character. There are 35 of them. With that said, the math would come out to an estimated 35-70 months or 2 years 11 months minimum / 5 years 10 months maximum.

AKA a long ass time.

Cope at max for this post, here we go:

On the brightside, another way to read this is: We're currently on chapter 4 and there will be 5 chapters total. When that ends, comes the dark route. He says that would technically be chapter 6. If we take it literally, then the dark route would be the size of a chapter (this could be wrong). Then comes the purity routes, which, by his decision of "I might just work on other projects at the same time" would probably mean that the purity routes aren't that demanding story-wise = story has basically ended.

So really we're close to the end of the main story (harem arc), where all things get set up I'd assume - then we have a single chapter of everything going down (dark route). Then we start getting a bunch of "but it could have ended this way instead" every two months. Until at the very very end we get all the answers to the puzzle with the true end.

What I mean to say is, obviously most of us will stick to the very end, but it would be conceivable that someone would just stick until the end of the first purity route and be able to go "yep, game's done, I'm out". So we should have at least some closure as the first purity route rolls out (which is much earlier than when the true end will).

Aug 20, 2021

On the brightside, another way to read this is: We're currently on chapter 4 and there will be 5 chapters total. When that ends, comes the dark route. He says that would technically be chapter 6. If we take it literally, then the dark route would be the size of a chapter (this could be wrong). Then comes the purity routes, which, by his decision of "I might just work on other projects at the same time" would probably mean that the purity routes aren't that demanding story-wise = story has basically ended.

So really we're close to the end of the main story (harem arc), where all things get set up I'd assume - then we have a single chapter of everything going down (dark route). Then we start getting a bunch of "but it could have ended this way instead" every two months. Until at the very very end we get all the answers to the puzzle with the true end.

What I mean to say is, obviously most of us will stick to the very end, but it would be conceivable that someone would just stick until the end of the first purity route and be able to go "yep, game's done, I'm out". So we should have at least some closure as the first purity route rolls out (which is much earlier than when the true end will).
Yeah it’s quite possible things could go this way. Just wish we had a bit more info on the Dark Route’s length specifically. It very well may start on Chapter 6 and last multiple chapters. Still, there are too many unknowns for now.

Regardless, we still have many years’ worth of Lessons in Love to come. So at least we won’t have to brace ourselves for the end anytime soon. Anticipating the next update is one of my favorite pastimes at this point.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022

I plan on staying till the end. I believe I read somewhere that Maya's will be last one. I do want to see all of them but as of right now the ones I look most forward to are Maya, Niki, and Ayane, which aside from Maya's may be kinda tame. My fantasy ending is those three in somewhat of a happy ending. I know impossible. I am sure many of them will be very interesting.

Anticipating the next update is one of my favorite pastimes at this point.
Totally agree and sorry for getting a little sappy but I am having a great time here. You all make the game much more enjoyable and to have others understand your feelings after an event like Remember to Smile was very helpful. I'm proud of myself at how much I've posted and joined in as its normally way outside my comfort zone. I really like this place and am looking forward to the many years of talking about LiL. So, thank you.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Most anticipated purity routes:

- Yumi: Yumi’s one of the most unique characters in the game in that she has perceived the time fuckery, is around for a lot of Akira’s blackouts, and may or may not have been involved with him in a past timeline. So many interesting variables at play here.

- Maya: She’s essentially the ‘main’ love interest if you were gonna label any of them as such, so chances are we’re in for a wild ride with this one. Maya’s purity route will also apparently be the longest one, so that’s something to look forward to.

- Io: Akira/Io/Uta throuple must be endgame in this one. This idea is too good to not pursue at some point! Io might be a jerk and pretty unlikeable at times, but fuck it. I’m rooting for her to get better and improve. I really am.

- Noriko: For the love of fuck please give her a win! Her managing to defy the odds and win Akira over in her purity route would be so cathartic to witness and would make all her suffering finally worth it. Alternatively, a throuple with her and Niki would be hot asf.

- Niki: Surprise, surprise. The other half of the Nakayamas makes it on here too. Akira/Niki is peak asf. Enough said.

- Wakana: I envision a perfect world where we’ve cucked Osako so hard she watches us crying through the window as we plow the fuck out of her ex goth girlfriend.

- Tsukasa: “Wait why?” Because I’m morbidly curious, that’s why.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I plan on staying till the end. I believe I read somewhere that Maya's will be last one. I do want to see all of them but as of right now the ones I look most forward to are Maya, Niki, and Ayane, which aside from Maya's may be kinda tame. My fantasy ending is those three in somewhat of a happy ending. I know impossible. I am sure many of them will be very interesting.
So I'm basically fucked then lol

Also, I may be on the minority, but I believe LiL will have a happy ending. However, we need to understand what we mean by happy.

Regarding purity routes, joking aside, I fully understand if Maya's the last one (or maybe she doesn't even have one) - it seems to be the most important. At this point in time, other than Ayane and Ami (for supernatural reasons) I'd like to see Yumi's purity route most of all. There was something going on between the two even before the resets, and I think it would be interesting to see to which extent Akira was aiming to either groom her, or the very opposite, trying to give her actual help in the sense of what he'd have liked to have been given instead of a Sekai.

But I guess we'll probably find that out before the purity routes.

Edit: I'm not dying until this shit's finished. I want to see the ending.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Most anticipated purity routes:
- Wakana: I envision a perfect world where we’ve cucked Osako so hard she watches us crying through the window as we plow the fuck out of her ex goth girlfriend.
Your honor, I'd like to ammend my previous statement, please make it like this. I want to live in this world. Thank you.

Also, dark humor, but I picture that being the moment where it would be Osako's time to use Wakana's catchphrase "I want to fucking die" :ROFLMAO: btw, you're not allowed to literally fucking die, Osako - you have to remain alive to witness this, be invited to the wedding, and meet the babies.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So I'm basically fucked then lol

Also, I may be on the minority, but I believe LiL will have a happy ending. However, we need to understand what we mean by happy.

Regarding purity routes, joking aside, I fully understand if Maya's the last one (or maybe she doesn't even have one) - it seems to be the most important. At this point in time, other than Ayane and Ami (for supernatural reasons) I'd like to see Yumi's purity route most of all. There was something going on between the two even before the resets, and I think it would be interesting to see to which extent Akira was aiming to either groom her, or the very opposite, trying to give her actual help in the sense of what he'd have liked to have been given instead of a Sekai.

But I guess we'll probably find that out before the purity routes.

Edit: I'm not dying until this shit's finished. I want to see the ending.
Bro, my perfect ending would be Akira and Maya happy together, I just want that bro, it's not much. My objective in this game is to see these two specifically happy, I just want that.

I refuse to die before I see the end of this addictive shit game.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes