Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What's the chance that Kirin in the next version will be provoking Akira saying that this is something he wants to do with her and her sister.
Saying that he wants to 95% - if not higher. After all, that's what she wants to as well. I think it all depends on how clear the situation is gonna be made to her. If she knows all the details, I think she'll be fine with it and maybe even pissed to how much of a big deal they're making this.

But given that Moyo and Sekai are in the booth with her, there's also a possibility that things are not made clear, and that he blacks out fucks her instead. Would things change if Kirin thinks he tried to rape Karin, and only stopped because she managed to get away? I don't know. Honestly, I don't care either way - I have no investment in Kirin's supposed "growth".

Edit: Kirin was fine with Molly being raped (even wanted to watch if I remember correctly), it would be rich for her to change her stance because it was Karin instead.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Saying that he wants to 95% - if not higher. After all, that's what she wants to as well. I think it all depends on how clear the situation is gonna be made to her. If she knows all the details, I think she'll be fine with it and maybe even pissed to how much of a big deal they're making this.

But given that Moyo and Sekai are in the booth with her, there's also a possibility that things are not made clear, and that he blacks out fucks her instead. Would things change if Kirin thinks he tried to rape Karin, and only stopped because she managed to get away? I don't know. Honestly, I don't care either way - I have no investment in Kirin's supposed "growth".

Edit: Kirin was fine with Molly being raped (even wanted to watch if I remember correctly), it would be rich for her to change her stance because it was Karin instead.
From what I see, many people have lost faith that Kirin can change into a good person and care about her sister :LOL:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
From what I see, many people have lost faith that Kirin can change into a good person and care about her sister :LOL:
I think she can grow into a good person - but she's so morally bankrupt at this point that you'd have to call the leg warehouse in order to search for something for her to stand on.

Akira is a horrible person, true, but the things he did were never to hurt other people. He's like a very chaotic neutral, his actions sometimes benefit others, and sometimes make other people lives' worse (and even then there are lines he doesn't cross willingly). Kirin goes out of her way to torment people, and what's more ridiculous is that she doesn't even want to be malevolent, that's just the option left for her because she's stupid.

I don't see Akira blackmailing people into doing anything. And when Nodoka does it, she doesn't cop out and go with "but you blah blah blah" - she says "I did it because I wanted to and that's how life is". I hate Nodoka, but I respect her in that way. Now, is Kirin changing? yes, I can't deny that. But for her to be able to come to Akira and ""stand for her sister"", when she's the same person that sexually assaulted and replied with glee with the thought of her classmate being raped by him would be like Yuki taking the highground on someone abandoning their children. Or Akira judging Haruka for being a predator, for that matter.

I don't think Kirin has changed enough to be able to even speak from a place of "well, it's exactly because I fucked this up that I'm telling you not to go down to my level" - Yuki has. She's earned this, especially because she will not judge you regardless. Same as Akira towards Haruka. For Kirin to stand up for Karin against Akira in any sort of way is just preposterous imo. She can be mad about not being told, or invited idk - I'm fine with that much.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think she can grow into a good person - but she's so morally bankrupt at this point that you'd have to call the leg warehouse in order to search for something for her to stand on.

Akira is a horrible person, true, but the things he did were never to hurt other people. He's like a very chaotic neutral, his actions sometimes benefit others, and sometimes make other people lives' worse (and even then there are lines he doesn't cross willingly). Kirin goes out of her way to torment people, and what's more ridiculous is that she doesn't even want to be malevolent, that's just the option left for her because she's stupid.

I don't see Akira blackmailing people into doing anything. And when Nodoka does it, she doesn't cop out and go with "but you blah blah blah" - she says "I did it because I wanted to and that's how life is". I hate Nodoka, but I respect her in that way. Now, is Kirin changing? yes, I can't deny that. But for her to be able to come to Akira and ""stand for her sister"", when she's the same person that sexually assaulted and replied with glee with the thought of her classmate being raped by him would be like Yuki taking the highground on someone abandoning their children. Or Akira judging Haruka for being a predator, for that matter.

I don't think Kirin has changed enough to be able to even speak from a place of "well, it's exactly because I fucked this up that I'm telling you not to go down to my level" - Yuki has. She's earned this, especially because she will not judge you regardless. Same as Akira towards Haruka. For Kirin to stand up for Karin against Akira in any sort of way is just preposterous imo. She can be mad about not being told, or invited idk - I'm fine with that much.
I think it will be like you said, most likely she will be angry that "Akira" tried to do things with Karin when she was available, she even complains about it talking alone on the phone in 0.39 when she connects the dots of what she can happened at karaoke.

For Kirin to change, it will still take a long time in my opinion. She will probably have her Change Arc when the photo in the chapter is her.

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
I hate asking but would someone point me at the correct event to find the "clock number" for reset 3 puzzle? There's way too many events to dig through.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Kirin when it comes to Molly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Should still think Sensei raped her)

Kirin when it comes to Ayane and Karin:
Also, Kirin when it came to "bad things", especially sexually assaulting Ayane:

Frankly, I kind of hope Kirin doesn't suddenly become a "good girl", as she's pretty much the worst girl ethically. I'm fine with her having that spot and someone should:
It's basically the only role she can fill that others can't, which I think she's somewhat aware of, but of course, she wants more.

Plus I'm still kind of rooting for a "Dark Harem", and only "Rapist Sana" could really replace her in the dynamic I'm interested in.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Plus I'm still kind of rooting for a "Dark Harem", and only "Rapist Sana" could really replace her in the dynamic I'm interested in.
Dude omfg! The thought of Rapist Sana who gives in to her innermost and darkest desires would be insane to witness! And really horrifying, actually…

Think about it. She works at a bar. What’s stopping her from spiking drinks or anything else? No one would ever suspect her either due to how tiny she is and how innocent she comes off.

…The part of me that doesn’t want horrible things to happen says ‘no’, but the part of me who loves the fucked up drama in this game really wants to see it play out in the Dark Route or something.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Here are my mildly interesting observations (and a few jokes) from the second half of Chapter 1.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Do I smell the game's first (fully conscious and consensual) anal scene?

I hate asking but would someone point me at the correct event to find the "clock number" for reset 3 puzzle? There's way too many events to dig through.
If you care about the actual answer, it's in the happy event ("Something Everyone Knows and Ignores") that you trigger during the reset by swallowing a spider.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Dude omfg! The thought of Rapist Sana who gives in to her innermost and darkest desires would be insane to witness! And really horrifying, actually…

Think about it. She works at a bar. What’s stopping her from spiking drinks or anything else? No one would ever suspect her either due to how tiny she is and how innocent she comes off.

…The part of me that doesn’t want horrible things to happen says ‘no’, but the part of me who loves the fucked up drama in this game really wants to see it play out in the Dark Route or something.
"Rapist Sana" what is that show me an spoiler what is it

Reactions: falco256

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I'm thinking she would rather have her drink spiked. She ain't no rapist! :p
Yet...
If Sana's fascination with rape and violence is any indication:
Then "Happy" Sana might be rather scary:

Edit: awww:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes