Oct 1, 2023
Yasu is one of the most important characters in this game for a climax to be reached.

I think she mentioned at some point that "their child would bring a change like no other" or something along those lines.

I think Yasu is not HOPE's lamb, she is just a vessel that can be controlled by any deity at any moment, it's just that HOPE just happened to claim her for himself and use her for his motives, he got to her first and corrupted her before anyone else could.

There's a reason there are things she knows which even her false god doesn't, there's a reason why you see balloons, parrots, black rabbits and WIRES all trying to corrupt her.

/////////////AS PER YASU (in an event I can't remember)
Akira has the power to warp reality based on what he wants to see, but he is not aware and doesn't know how to actually do it and needs "assistance"
"There are things that try to exist that shouldn't" those might be things Akira himself has created.

Everyone wants Akira's power, and maybe impregnating Yasu is the way to do so, except, he can't do it yet.
Yasu's event "Glossolalia" drops hints about ALL of this, HOPE himself mentioning when he posseses Yasu that "It's a race to the finish"

She might be the key to something big, which is why everyone is going after her, which might be why her mind is broken and can't handle all of it

All of the deities are trying to manipulate Akira to their side and implant fake feelings on girls to fall in love with him so that he can give them children.
Sekai has already twisted Akira to her will by abusing him when he was a child, producing "Ami"

if Ami really is Akira's daughter, that means she might have powers or an affinity for something greater

Here's another important player that joins this "Omnipotent child" theory, which actually links a previous theory made here before

Sara

When she was younger, we knew she started having black outs and visions, that was probably around the time where she met Nozomu, which is still supposed to be a theory

She probably got manipulated by the same deity that causes blackouts and ended having a daughter in hopes that she could receive this "misterious power" > Sana

Sara stopped having these blackouts after her "job" was done, and now that the "Relative of the holy seed" Akira appeared, all of a sudden Sana is having the same blackouts as her mother did? We know she is being manipulated to feel hornier so that she wants to plap Akira to conceive this super child.

This would mean that Sara is Akira's sister in law and that Sana is his... REAL niece?

There seems to be a theme of incest going around Akira's entire bloodline, maybe whoever is pulling the strings is TRYING to make it so, but why would Yasu be so important then?

Maybe Yasu is also related to Akira, we know from one of her events that her father also started having mental breakdowns when she appeared, could her father be Nozomu as well?

If this really was a race then

Sekai has Ami
Hope has Yasu
Pareidolia? has Sana

Maybe the catalyst is to have a girl be born from Akira's "holy seed" bloodline, and then get pregnant by it again, producing some kind of super child

Oct 1, 2023
Yasu is one of the most important characters in this game for a climax to be reached.

I think she mentioned at some point that "their child would bring a change like no other" or something along those lines.

I think Yasu is not HOPE's lamb, she is just a vessel that can be controlled by any deity at any moment, it's just that HOPE just happened to claim her for himself and use her for his motives, he got to her first and corrupted her before anyone else could.

There's a reason there are things she knows which even her false god doesn't, there's a reason why you see balloons, parrots, black rabbits and WIRES all trying to corrupt her.

/////////////AS PER YASU (in an event I can't remember)
Akira has the power to warp reality based on what he wants to see, but he is not aware and doesn't know how to actually do it and needs "assistance"
"There are things that try to exist that shouldn't" those might be things Akira himself has created.

Everyone wants Akira's power, and maybe impregnating Yasu is the way to do so, except, he can't do it yet.
Yasu's event "Glossolalia" drops hints about ALL of this, HOPE himself mentioning when he posseses Yasu that "It's a race to the finish"

She might be the key to something big, which is why everyone is going after her, which might be why her mind is broken and can't handle all of it

All of the deities are trying to manipulate Akira to their side and implant fake feelings on girls to fall in love with him so that he can give them children.
Sekai has already twisted Akira to her will by abusing him when he was a child, producing "Ami"

if Ami really is Akira's daughter, that means she might have powers or an affinity for something greater

Here's another important player that joins this "Omnipotent child" theory, which actually links a previous theory made here before

Sara

When she was younger, we knew she started having black outs and visions, that was probably around the time where she met Nozomu, which is still supposed to be a theory

She probably got manipulated by the same deity that causes blackouts and ended having a daughter in hopes that she could receive this "misterious power" > Sana

Sara stopped having these blackouts after her "job" was done, and now that the "Relative of the holy seed" Akira appeared, all of a sudden Sana is having the same blackouts as her mother did? We know she is being manipulated to feel hornier so that she wants to plap Akira to conceive this super child.

This would mean that Sara is Akira's sister in law and that Sana is his... REAL niece?

There seems to be a theme of incest going around Akira's entire bloodline, maybe whoever is pulling the strings is TRYING to make it so, but why would Yasu be so important then?

Maybe Yasu is also related to Akira, we know from one of her events that her father also started having mental breakdowns when she appeared, could her father be Nozomu as well?

If this really was a race then

Sekai has Ami
Hope has Yasu
Pareidolia? has Sana

Maybe the catalyst is to have a girl be born from Akira's "holy seed" bloodline, and then get pregnant by it again, producing some kind of super child
I just realized that there's also a common denominator here, one of the parties is always "young", and to be specific, around 15-16 which is the ages of the girls currently, which is the age when Akira "became a father" to Ami

If all of this is true, maybe the resets happen because they need to force the girls to stay at this exact age

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
With anxiety and fear of disappointment, I'm betting a lot that this update will be very good so I'm afraid it will be on the same level as 0.39 as that would be really sad.
I didn't think 0.39 was that bad tbh. There were definitely misses, especially with the music (which was still annoying on the replay) and with Nodoka - but the thing that really made it miss the mark in my opinion was the fact that Akira wasn't there for the dormwars. Did it become way too silly for a lot of it? yes. But I understand why it was that way since Akira wasn't there.

See, if I had a choice about the dormwars without Akira, it would have been meaningful instead of silly, like we could have delved into the girls personal struggles and they bonding with eachother over them. The problem with that is, of course, that Akira wouldn't be there - so Selebus took it in a silly/sexual way that wouldn't detract so much from the fact that he wasn't there. Especially regarding the sexual stuff, it's like a sanitized version of sexual scenes, since they all agree not to talk about it and there's no developments between any two people. That's all because meaningful things should happen when Akira is around for them.

At least that's how I see Selebus' reasoning for that one. And I agree that it didn't work out, this is not me trying to give him an out. The reason I went over all that is to point out that the reason why it wasn't good is mainly because Akira wasn't there (and Selebus not handling it the best way), but Akira will be here henceforth. The chances of us getting another 0.39 is bordering on none imo. And from the previews alone, we already know a lot of meaninful stuff will happen.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some would also call it being a coward. Which is not saying that he should have had sex with her right then and there, but that if this bothers him so much, he could have had a proper conversation with her instead. That's what I thought about this scene on replay at least (first time I was somewhat proud of him).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Some would also call it being a coward. Which is not saying that he should have had sex with her right then and there, but that if this bothers him so much, he could have had a proper conversation with her instead. That's what I thought about this scene on replay at least (first time I was somewhat proud of him).
Honestly?I could see this as him being a coward and avoiding confrontation but i want to be charitable and say that he believes he isnt worthy to act like nothing happened between them.But yea also proud of him.

Mar 3, 2019
In theory, that room may just be an in universe rehash of Sekai's grave:
It's not exactly clear how this world works, so it may serve as some kind of 2nd grave for Sekai.

Also, keep in mind that the city itself doesn't seem affected by the resets much:
If the city still develops, then Trees and stuff might as well.

In theory, Sekai could have planted that tree at Tsukioka Manor "generations" ago. Or Tsubasa is simply lying and/or programmed to think what she does.

It's kind of like how all the girls have had multiples of the same holiday (including bdays), yet think they are still first years and the past few years were all in the year 2020. To most of the girls, they've only been around Sensei for months, even if they have years worth of memories within those months.

I also have to wonder if The Old District was the "The Old" District, back when the resets started, or if that's simply what it's become in the resets. Same with that old abandoned School, that Sensei has come across outside the barrier.

It could definitely just be a random Sakura, though.
Wasn't Sekai with Nozomu simply as a way to get near Akira? "Together in Death As They Were in Life" could imply that they were buried in different places.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wasn't Sekai with Nozomu simply as a way to get near Akira? "Together in Death As They Were in Life" could imply that they were buried in different places.
It's more implied that Sekai was with Nozomu because she tried everything to find happiness, yet could only find it after molesting Akira when he fell from the window, and there was no one else to take care of him at home.

It could be argued that she stayed with Nozomu to continue being with Akira, but that is also dubious since she died and could never prove if she'd "travel the world with him", cause Akira seemed to heavily doubt her "love" at that point - and she didn't seem to have a problem having sex with Nozomu either.

There could have been a discussion about their affair between Nozomu and Sekai leading to the car crash (see First Contact), where someone asks "why did it have to be him". But we just don't know.

Sekai could definitely have been moved elsewhere though (as DeSkel has said). Also, if her body parts truly have been given to Kaori, she's already scattered all around (not even counting fragments of her body taken as sort of mementos by Akira himself along with shards of glass).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes