Jul 23, 2021
I was gonna say that Ratman post was fucking deep but i scrolled down a little bit and saw the Deskel double post and knew everyone else was done for.

I would personally ask for your react/image folder but it's probably just as large as every scene that exists at this point, just prettier and i need more space for trash steam games.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was gonna say that Ratman post was fucking deep but i scrolled down a little bit and saw the Deskel double post and knew everyone else was done for.

I would personally ask for your react/image folder but it's probably just as large as every scene that exists at this point, just prettier and i need more space for trash steam games.
ratmanirl's Ami breakdown is pretty solid, tbh. Not really much I could even add to it, and it demonstrates why Ami is starting to grow on people. She's endearing in a sad kind of way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which only gets worse, imo, if Amy is meant to be some kind of alt future version of Ami who's mind and body has rotted away:

Also I have like 3 gigs of screenshots at this point of just LiL stuff, which are basically categorized in a secret language that only I would probably understand... I have a problem...
Guys, can someone share Kaori's big cock?
!???:

dobaboba

Feb 19, 2018
Is their a reason why this game isnt updated on the front page ever i thought this game was abandoned years ago lol

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Have there been any talks about, one of the narrators (probably Akira) having a monologue about, what was her name again?, Kyoko?, in .38 or .39?
IIRC "Kyoko's" last name was Nagasawa, like Nodoka's.
The narrator adressed himself as stepson or son in law.
Pointing out that her daughter had his eye's and that we/the reader/whover he thinks is listening, should forget what he said.

Might that make Nodoka a candidate for being Akira's daughter?
They do share some traits.
Also, i wonder if the swirling in Akira's eyes goes away, what eye color he would have.

Another possibility would be that the narrator was Yuu, from Nothing Is Beautiful, which, if we go with Yuu and Saki being Akira's parents, would make Nodoka his half sister.

Maybe those that looked into NIB know Yuu's eye color, that would shed some light on it.

Only other thing that bothers me is, that we already have a couple of girls with red or reddish eye color like Sekai and Ami and those with pink.

Jan 1, 2024
Also, i wonder if the swirling in Akira's eyes goes away, what eye color he would have.

Edit:
I had a feeling it was definitely Akira up until the double "theres someone i want to see" part, and then Sekai up until the eye part, and then Akira again.
BlackDays I think this might've been what we've talked about so far, not sure about any other existing but there probably is.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
If this is supposed to be what he looks like to other people then he looks like a total loser and it would make no sense for every girl to get horny for him.
The MC we always see does look handsome and it does kinda make sense.

I wonder if other people see or notice the swirl in his eyes or if that's just a 4th wall representation for us (about how he's dead inside or something akin) I never thought about it and when I do, it opens some questions.

Edit: inspecting Sensei's face furthermore, it looks as if not only the eyes but the hairstyle and even the face formation is different. That's looks like a different person

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If this is supposed to be what he looks like to other people then he looks like a total loser and it would make no sense for every girl to get horny for him.
The MC we always see does look handsome and it does kinda make sense.
You are comparing 15-16 year old Akira with 31 year old Akira, of course many things will change in him.

Jan 1, 2024
I wonder if other people see or notice the swirl in his eyes or if that's just a 4th wall representation for us (about how he's dead inside or something akin) I never thought about it and when I do, it opens some questions.
I'm pretty sure it's a 4th wall representation or else Ayane and Makoto would've mentioned it about Akira when they experienced the end since I think something would've prevented everyone (except rooftop squad) from being able to acknowledge it

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes