Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Precisely.
Okay, lets see how much work this actually is.
Open game/scripts/subscribestar folder -dont blame me, blame selebus-
Open inappropriatecontent.rpy in an editor.
use the searchfunction to search for the last thing the girl does say before the name is choosen. For ami this would be "Well...what would you want me to call you instead, then"
Scroll down a bit and look at the different options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that is all. I mean writing this post took longer and made more work as just looking it up. So... its barely any work.

Edit: And if anyone still have doubts about how full of himself he his, just look at him adding himself as one of the unique options.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I am still disapointed by molly's plotline. It feels like it is all over the place with no clear direction for longer as maybe two events. Which is sad because a few of those dropped directions could have been really interesting. But nope. Sel just cant make up his mind.

Oct 10, 2021
Okay, lets see how much work this actually is.
Open game/scripts/subscribestar folder -dont blame me, blame selebus-
Open inappropriatecontent.rpy in an editor.
use the searchfunction to search for the last thing the girl does say before the name is choosen. For ami this would be "Well...what would you want me to call you instead, then"
Scroll down a bit and look at the different options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that is all. I mean writing this post took longer and made more work as just looking it up. So... its barely any work.

Edit: And if anyone still have doubts about how full of himself he his, just look at him adding himself as one of the unique options.
You guys don't scroll up to go back on what was said on the previous line? Like literally using the wheel on the mouse to go up?

Reactions: CheleDeCedul
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes