obfuscator999

Aug 14, 2018
Kudos!
you have created a really interesting array of "somewhat" believable but highly interesting characters and the progression is very satisfying, well up until the grind, which I assume is due to the game being unfinished.
Looking forward to fulfil my fetish for misunderstood bad girls when yumi's path gets finished. I can only replay Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road so many times.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm surprised that no one has leaked the patreon version, that usually happens with everyone, you must have some really dedicated fans (myself included).

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Looking forward to fulfil my fetish for misunderstood bad girls when yumi's path gets finished. I can only replay Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road so many times.
Thanks for all the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game so far! Looks like Yumi is about to win the most recent character poll as well so you'll be seeing a lot more of her soon! Tsujidou-san's been on my list for a long time now so I'm definitely going to bump it up now that you're vouching for it!

I'm surprised that no one has leaked the patreon version, that usually happens with everyone, you must have some really dedicated fans (myself included).
I really do. I could not have asked for a better community and I am so friggin' grateful toward everyone supporting or even playing the game in the first place.

Sep 16, 2018
Given the situation I can't really afford to support but I'm also grateful the updates are free to the public and 2 weeks isn't that long to wait. Personally I'm glad nobody's leaking the updates and undermining the developer's income for this.

argon822

May 28, 2020
This is the first game I might support because it's the first western made anime-style game that is actually "good" in my opinion. Most of the others are filled with cow sized tits on petite frames and girls with sex-only personalities. The girls in this look and feel realistic and that's attractive to me. The gameplay in this is also decent, it's the first anime-based game I didn't get bored with and actually played to content finish without just exiting and doing an art extraction. You managed to get me interested in pretty much every girl which is incredible.

Really tempted to jump on the $15 tier just to get the Koikatsu cards and scenes so I can check them out in VR!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Really tempted to jump on the $15 tier just to get the Koikatsu cards and scenes so I can check them out in VR!
Please only do so if you have enough to spare! I realize how rough money can be [especially right now] and appreciate every penny with all of my heart. I'm really glad you're enjoying the game so far! The vast majority of my VN knowledge comes from Japanese games, so I tried to blend that style of storytelling with a Western format and wound up with this! And I promise that it's only going to get better from here on out. :)

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Posting this a little early since the 0.4.0 Public release isn't until 12:00AM EST (6/15), but here are all of the girls having story content added in 0.5.0! Rin and Yumi both won landslide victories in the most recent polls, guaranteeing them and the other four girls 2 events each added to the July update.

050 winners.png

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Best fucking game ever (DESPACITO time is just all you need to experience), how do i get notifications on this game updates?
Hahahah I’m glad you like it! For notifications of updates you can check out the game’s Discord (On the front page of this post) or Patreon! $5 Patrons get access to a new build of the game on the 1st of every month.

madtaco2

Aug 28, 2017
what the hell is happening this isnt what i signed up for good game, looking forward to what you do with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The monthly gravure poll is now live on All patrons $2+ can now vote for the girl they'd like to see a special photo set for in June! This poll is brought you by Sana Sakakibara, the winner of May's contest (Her set is available in a special patron channel on the Lessons in Love Discord)

Additionally, a change has been made to the release for 0.4.0 Public! Instead of releasing at midnight EST on 6/15, the game will go live at midnight EST TOMORROW (6/14) instead. Patrons got their copy one day early this month, so you guys will as well!

Thanks as always for your support of the game <3

sanagravann.png

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes