Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
ANDROID PLAYERS: There is an official port now, so you may need to transfer your saves as the APK is different. I don't have an Android device, but a kind soul from the LiL Discord has provided these instructions for anyone requiring assistance with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oblivion9900

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Why would you need to start a new game? The first lust event came out in this update.
Oh okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the first lust event referred to all the girls' first overall events, like Ami's Alzheimer's event or Ayane's Martial Arts event or even her first event in the bathroom. Looking forward to playing this update, love this game so far!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Oh okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the first lust event referred to all the girls' first overall events, like Ami's Alzheimer's event or Ayane's Martial Arts event or even her first event in the bathroom. Looking forward to playing this update, love this game so far!
I probably could have done a better job explaining what the lust events are as well! When you look at the event tracker this update, you'll notice one of the new events is written in pink. This event will only trigger if you get a certain girl's lust to the required threshold (Which is 5 in this case). Glad you're liking the game and hope you like this update just as much! <3

Oct 8, 2017
My "Something must be wrong" sensor is going crazy while playing this game...
Hummmmmmmmmmmm

edit:::
I had to reread the tags and i concluded that I did MISS some lmao

edit2:::
tried checking [redacted] ahead and I conclude that [redacted] tonight.

Selebus I'm hooked!
I only hope there would be no tragedy at the end *cough* school days * cough* Higurashi When They Cry *cough*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
I am an android user...what version am I supposed to download? There are 4 versions of them T___T

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes