Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I am an android user...what version am I supposed to download? There are 4 versions of them T___T
I'd choose the universal release if you're not sure. That one should work on every Android (I think).

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Selebus
Minor stuff or should I restart the game?
Pretty much all minor stuff. Some very short dialogue changes for earlier events if you leveled up stories added in later versions before the original ones (IE: Some minor changes with Rin if you do Chika's story first).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Loving this update, though a bit of warning for headphone users ahead of Miku's second 0.4.0 weekend event might be in order. The bang scared the crap out of me, typical reaction to a sudden loud noise, and my ears are ringing because I didn't know to turn my sound down. My headphones are REALLY good at keeping all that sound going where it is intended, so it was a bit worse than a typical set would be.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
is there another game like this one i remember i played one game look like this one bur i forgot name can someone help me?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
2nd day morning scene with Ami made me lulz when she says she heard you dreaming about "making plans" because you kept saying "I'm coming" all the time. Made me think about Tara Reid in the first American Pie movie.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how to get spider crawl? missing that right now. and its color is weird, probably missed it?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
how to get spider crawl? missing that right now. and its color is weird, probably missed it?
That's the first lust event in the game. Get Ayane's lust to 5 (By replaying her animations) and that event will trigger just like a main event would. I'll be moving the lust events to their respective characters in 050 to avoid this confusion in the future.

Reactions: oblivion9900

thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019
It's possible to use the save file from PC in the Android version?
Edit: i tried it and It worked.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Can't seem to trigger Scientific Research; completed Slope Intercept Form and Secret Ingredient but it hasn't popped up. Any suggestions?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What does this mean: CAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=OCAJ=M=O

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This is literally my favorite H-game. Thank you for completing my life xD. I was wondering will there be any plans for Chinami, Kirin and Karin?
There will be plans for all three of them! Kirin actually has her first solo scene coming in 050. And assuming I meet the full time stretch goal on Patreon, every single character (Including side characters) in the game will receive their own complete route. I’m really really glad you like the game <3

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just downloaded the game a few hours ago and have been loving it. However, I missed the horror tag and just got to a horror scene.

For mental health reasons, can someone tell me if this game is gonna go full DDLC on me? Like, do horrible things happen to the girls? Thank you in advance.

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
Just downloaded the game a few hours ago and have been loving it. However, I missed the horror tag and just got to a horror scene.

For mental health reasons, can someone tell me if this game is gonna go full DDLC on me? Like, do horrible things happen to the girls? Thank you in advance.
So far nothing overtly awful has happened. There are a few uncomfortable things that may or may not be worse for someone experiencing mental health issues of their own. I know I had difficulty with a certain scene in particular.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all it's superbly well written and I recommend you keep playing if you can handle the horror elements.

TL;DR, no one has died yet.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes