DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Well considering we are trying to have Sana become friends with everyone it shouldn't be impossible to get her into threesomes with everyone.
Thy hath enlightened me. Sana for everyone! Still doubting how she and Yumi would even start a conversation at all though."Yumi: "Why you acting all cute and shit?"
Sana: "..."
And thus the Y word is added besides the S word.
Glad you're liking the game so far! He'll definitely see some more growth in the future. The game still has a very, very long way to go, and having the bulk of his development happen before we're even like 10% in would make certain future events a lot less interesting ;)
As fas as I was concerned he seemed to have some already, although very subtly and isn't noticeable until the next update, but tats nice to hear---
Wait, we aren't even at 10%?!
This is going to be a wild ride huh?

• Red Heart
Reactions: oblivion9900

NihlSan

Jun 23, 2019
Damn i just downloaded the new version, came from 5.0 to 6.1 and im laughing at the Hero's Harem Guild posters since its my favorite eroge game xDD

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I consider that the hardest one to find because there's never really any reason to choose that option.
Since that is the case would it be possible to link that walkthtrough or at least the choice involved in a spoiler in the OP, not everyone uses discord or wants to use it. :) Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Since that is the case would it be possible to link that walkthtrough or at least the choice involved in a spoiler in the OP, not everyone uses discord or wants to use it. :) Thanks in advance.
I’m not going to post or endorse any walkthrough myself but people are free to do what they want! No point in making a video game if you’re just going to tell people how to play it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey Selebus, just a quick thing with one of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exhaustion and asphyxiation are, yes. This discussion was already had somewhere in here after the 020 update. Those two or three lines in the text (Which go over the MCs thoughts on public crucifixion) are less of a critique on the actual science of it and more of a backhanded joke about Jesus Christ.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I’m not going to post or endorse any walkthrough myself but people are free to do what they want! No point in making a video game if you’re just going to tell people how to play it.
Ah but you yourself said that choice is not logical and not one someone would ever make normally. There is also a difference between a game where choices make some sense and things are findable without extreme effort or replaying 20 times. I actually prefer to play games without a walkthrough, but not when it means you miss important content that unless you know it is there you will never find.

Besides then you should also not put that walkthrough and/or information on discord. So if you are on discord you can be told how to play the game, but else not? :p

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I almost sure that is the definition of incest. But I will tell you something thats said in thevery prologue: MC got "isekaied"
He basically took over a teacher's body, without the original teacher's memories. He then pretended to be the teacher to stay around high school girls, including his "niece"
So yeah, Ami ("niece") has a story of her own, and you could just hang out with the other girls instead. Try that and see if you like them enough as to push through the parts you don't like. I highly recommend the game. Especially Rin's story. She a cutie. And a homie.
By family I meant blood related like, son mom, brother sister, father daughter, aunt nephew and something like that.
Relationship with non blood related people but call family due to adoption or relationship with cousins are characterized as 'incest' by some people. And I don't mind that kind of relationship.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
They’re called “secret” scenes for a reason. Every single one of them has been the result of an illogical or nonsensical decision. And I didn’t put anything on Discord, just pointed out that someone else did. If you want a walkthrough, ask someone who isn’t making the game. I wouldn’t hide things if I didn’t want people to have a hard time finding them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fair enough if you were not the one that supplied the info, even if i may not fully agree with the secret design on principle. It is your game, so make it like you wish to. :p

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Still doubting how she and Yumi would even start a conversation
Well we would just have to use Yumi weak point for that. Which is Chinami. So just have Sana become friends with Chika and Chinami first then Yumi should follow.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Glad you're liking the game so far! He'll definitely see some more growth in the future. The game still has a very, very long way to go, and having the bulk of his development happen before we're even like 10% in would make certain future events a lot less interesting ;)
While in any other context hearing that a game is only at 10% would be disheartening, Here it just makes me excited to see everything else given the quality of the game so far.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game looks great, the tags look great, and I really want to play it, but that 'horror' tag makes me really nervous. None of these girls are going to die, right? Because that is the fastest way to ruin a game for me and I'd rather not be invested in the game and have a girl die and ruin the entire experience.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This game looks great, the tags look great, and I really want to play it, but that 'horror' tag makes me really nervous. None of these girls are going to die, right? Because that is the fastest way to ruin a game for me and I'd rather not be invested in the game and have a girl die and ruin the entire experience.
:)

Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This one looks like Monster Girl Island in graphics > w>
Now to DL this in incognito heh

ED: Wait, is this time-limited like "you have day 1 to day ** end" kind of games?

Last edited:

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
This one looks like Mosnter Girl Island in graphics > w>
Now to DL this in incognito heh

ED: Wait, is this time-limited like "you have day 1 to day ** end" kind of games?
I mean I'm at like day 380 so if there is any sort of limit it's like, massive.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No time limit and no plans to include one. I honestly hate time-limits in games.
Heil comrade, I too hate limited stuff!!!
It said it has disturbing stuff so I'm instantly hooked, dark stuff is always a G R E A T thing (love my childhood) > w>
I saw a line in the "event tracker" saying "human trafficking" so I guess I am interested more than ever

ED: I guess this will be another polygamy simulator for me with dark twists...Yep it's definitely Evenicle but in school setting or something like that

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes