• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Stillborn children? :eek: What even gave you that idea? I think it will be more a reveal like his name, or something like that. Or just something about his or her past in general. So it wouldnt look like a big deal to Ayane, but could be a big reveal to us.
I'm not the only person who thought that I'm sure, I did say it was horrific. I think you may be right though, it's probably some memento from his past with Maya.
Edit: come to think of it the boxes may come back into play now that Maya Prime got Thanosed. We may get to see inside them soon enough, assume they didn't get dusted along with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I did thought for a while that they could be a way to bring her back, like some sort of contingency plan. But at least the contingency plan part wouldnt make much sense when there is no one there she told about it.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I used to think there would be something horrific in them like Maya's stillborn children but the fact that Ayane opened one and didn't scream kinda craps on that. The only other clue about them is that Niki also had a box marked "do not open" and inside were just her unsent letters to Akira. I know that's weak but what else is there?
This actually gives me ideas.

Maya had a box brought to the school before every reset took place up until the 5th reset and the pattern stopped, suggesting that the box or the content isn’t anything figuratively functional. If it’s some relics from the past, it doesn’t have to be brought to school and feels super dangerous to have Sensei carry it since Maya is always sure about the past being his kryponite.

And if it’s anything of sentimental value similar to the unsent letters you alluded to, it might be in the form of farewell letters/last words, like the one we saw when Maya finally succumbed. This might explain why it has to be brought to the school, and not any other places; her way of making sure that these words can live through the apocalypse and reach to him in the event she no longer can’t.

Last edited:

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
How do you apply a save? Like if you had a backup save and want to go back to it?

When I copy-paste it into the save folder all my "current" saves are there for some reason instead of the backup saves.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
How do you apply a save? Like if you had a backup save and want to go back to it?

When I copy-paste it into the save folder all my "current" saves are there for some reason instead of the backup saves.
Hm, could mean the savegames in your game folder do interfere. Delete those and try again.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Hm, could mean the savegames in your game folder do interfere. Delete those and try again.
Lol, so I deleted all my saves... and yet somehow the saves are all still there XD

The saves folder is LessonsInLove/game/saves/, right? Maybe its pulling the saves from some other directory?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Lol, so I deleted all my saves... and yet somehow the saves are all still there XD

The saves folder is LessonsInLove/game/saves/, right? Maybe its pulling the saves from some other directory?
The save files are not there, they are in Users-(your name)-appdata-renpy-test2

Reactions: theblasbla

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
In my defense, i thought he had already put the files into the appdata folder, and i did believe that somehow the files in game saves would interfere here.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You might not want to be here man, you are 100% welcome but it's gonna be really hard to avoid spoilers if you are reading this thread before you are caught up. Just a heads up.
No worries - I'm reading/treading carefully haha but I do appreciate all the feedback and help too! :D

Also - yeah, I am a fan of Wakana so far. Cracks me up every time she pops up.

Reactions: Riolol

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
And if it’s anything of sentimental value similar to the unsent letters you alluded to, it might be in the form of farewell letters/last words, like the one we saw when Maya finally succumbed. This might explain why it has to be brought to the school, and not any other places; her way of making sure that these words can live through the apocalypse and reach to him in the event she no longer can’t.
Considering that we can possibly only have 1 reset or no reset in this chapter, the chance of having something very important at school during the reset is very high, so it makes sense that it takes so long to have the reset.

And another thing, when Akira finally had time to think about what he could do to bring Maya back at the beginning of chapter 3 he instinctively thought about Maya's boxes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another thing, Ayane saw what was inside the boxes and was a little desperate/surprised at what was there so much that she thought it could help bring Maya back.

And considering that Ayane had this memory about the boxes and what was inside them was erased, I think it contributes a lot to the theory of what is inside the boxes, it could be very important information about this supernatural world or about how to bring Maya back now that Ayane thought what was inside could help.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Good update.

It was good stuff but I got the feeling that Selebus had no idea about what he wanted to do with Ami. Her character was all over the place with the last 4-6 updates.
He foreshadows that she's this lunatic psychotic killer that tortured everyone including Sensei follows up a bit on it after with her gaslighting her friends and trying to scare Ayane into submission.

Then Ayane snaps out of it and gives Ami a good talk which makes you think she'd change for the better, and she starts to actually get better giving us a breather instead of constantly being on our back, only for it to immediately be gone and she absolutely shuts everyone out, even her closest friends.

Granted you could say it's due to the trauma, but still. Even Ayane? Come on. Best part has to be her going around saying she'd kill all of them and going on to doxx and threaten most of them with the Sensei's phone pics and text.

This camping event was a nice one but again, where the hell is this going? I don't want to be lead on again like when she was starting to get mature to immediately devolve.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hadn't noticed it until now but what is the soap lock about? Is my save fucked somehow?
During the most recent reset, there was a bottle of shampoo you weren't supposed to take. If you took it, it became contraband, and there was a lose condition in the dorms if you had the shampoo and went there (Kaori and Nao-chan would give you a game over). Apparently, it's contraband in the real dorms, as well. Oops.

Another example of the game explicitly telling you something, and punishing you if you don't comply.

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
It was good stuff but I got the feeling that Selebus had no idea about what he wanted to do with Ami. Her character was all over the place with the last 4-6 updates.
He foreshadows that she's this lunatic psychotic killer that tortured everyone including Sensei follows up a bit on it after with her gaslighting her friends and trying to scare Ayane into submission.

Then Ayane snaps out of it and gives Ami a good talk which makes you think she'd change for the better, and she starts to actually get better giving us a breather instead of constantly being on our back, only for it to immediately be gone and she absolutely shuts everyone out, even her closest friends.

Granted you could say it's due to the trauma, but still. Even Ayane? Come on. Best part has to be her going around saying she'd kill all of them and going on to doxx and threaten most of them with the Sensei's phone pics and text.

This camping event was a nice one but again, where the hell is this going? I don't want to be lead on again like when she was starting to get mature to immediately devolve.
Did you miss the part where Ami was talking to some imaginary person right after Akira proposed the trip along with the heavily implied threat? She's still off the deep end and coping. Like she said during the trip, she already thought of Akira in that way so nothing actually changed besides the effort he himself wants to put in.

That girl's just a ticking time bomb that's been momentarily defused. Having no idea what to do with Ami is exactly her character; she's extremely unstable, dangerous and needs to be dealt with caution. So her flip flopping all over the place is to be expected. If Akira succeeds, cool. However, I'm definitely not expecting it to last very long.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Considering that we can possibly only have 1 reset or no reset in this chapter, the chance of having something very important at school during the reset is very high, so it makes sense that it takes so long to have the reset.

And another thing, when Akira finally had time to think about what he could do to bring Maya back at the beginning of chapter 3 he instinctively thought about Maya's boxes.

And another thing, Ayane saw what was inside the boxes and was a little desperate/surprised at what was there so much that she thought it could help bring Maya back.

And considering that Ayane had this memory about the boxes and what was inside them was erased, I think it contributes a lot to the theory of what is inside the boxes, it could be very important information about this supernatural world or about how to bring Maya back now that Ayane thought what was inside could help.
Thanks for posting this, I could only vaguely remember how she reacted. You are probably right about what she was going to say but the fact she never finished her sentence does give me some doubt. She could have been about to say anything.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes