Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After some random flickers (reminds me of that certain literature club) at the beginning,
I'm actually just having some laughs (that dam- bath introduction) so far.
Haven't seen dialogue like that in most VNs I've seen but 'tiz good so I guess I'll have to wait before the stuff (dark stuff duh) 'em lookin' for will be here.

ED: Knowing how most of these characters are literally into this guy, I won't be surprised if his body is messed up irl and he's just stuck paralyzed with an augmented reality thing on his head to create this simulation since the game did say "The world is made for you" or something > w>

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
I still quite like the game, however as I grow closer to death with every breath older, I'm becoming less and less tolerant of grind. Played through the events of the 4-5 characters I initially found sympathetic or interesting, but can't see myself grinding affection to see the rest, which is a shame.

Questions:
1. Would we miss any actual content by increasing love increments to +5 per event, or simply setting everyone's love to 100? As far as I've seen events fire mostly in order, with some apparently having location or main quest progression requirements.

2. If we chose not to sleep with Sara, is that decision a one-off (just missing that scene) or does it set a path with Sara/Sana? If Sara has an event chain we'd miss, will there be alternate Sana content or are we simply missing out on those events? (fair enough either way, it was a choice. I do like informed choices though)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh finally, I found my first good thing (dark stuff of courseee)
and it's a classic ********* out with someone **********************************************************
I love dark stuff but I can't seem to handle sudden popups (or jumpscares as they call it, dam- you five nights at freddy's)
"You look better up close" I too, agree with this one. -Room of clocks- or whatever it's called, I want that as my room decor!!!

ED: I just found the best one, yep it's the one with the rope necklace, Niece's fwend O wO

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Would we miss any actual content by increasing love increments to +5 per event, or simply setting everyone's love to 100?
Don't think there's anything you'd miss off the top of my head. You could probably just console-command yourself to 100 with everyone and bypass the grind if it bothers you that much. I used the increments of five because I felt like it was a good amount of passed-time in order to get to the next part of each girl's story. I feel like the pacing would be off if their events just came one after another without anything between them, so that chill period was what I decided on and don't really intend to change. The grind will get easier as time goes by that with the addition of more calling/invite events (EX: You can now bring Ami up 3 points on weekends as you can spend each part of the day with her).

If we chose not to sleep with Sara, is that decision a one-off (just missing that scene) or does it set a path with Sara/Sana?
That's future spoiler territory there so I can't really give you a direct answer to that. What I can say though is that, as of right now, rejecting Sara does block off her romantic path and lust events. But I won't say that rejecting her once is the definitive end to romancing her.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
I'm really enjoying the friendship with Rin and was wondering if there is something I can do to help her hook up with Chika. It feels wrong progressing my relationship with Chika when I know my homie has the hots for her.

Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm really enjoying the friendship with Rin and was wondering if there is something I can do to help her hook up with Chika. It feels wrong progressing my relationship with Chika when I know my homie has the hots for her.
Not yet but there will be a chance for that! I'd suggest making a second save if you want to leave open the possibility for that before progressing Chika's story.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Not yet but there will be a chance for that! I'd suggest making a second save if you want to leave open the possibility for that before progressing Chika's story.
Where should I stop progression with Chika? I just did Behind the Curtain.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Lessons in Love [v0.6.1] [Selebus] - Original Size: 1.42 GB

Download Win,Linux (357MB): - -
Download Mac (340MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh? so the last part of 4th-wall-breaking-rope necklace-girl is just eating Takoyaki?
I'm not sure if I also f-ed up the route since the third good stuff (dark parts) is unlocked and the 2nd one is still "???"
Soo are the previous ones going to be locked forever as time goes on or is there still a chance?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Eh? so the last part of 4th-wall-breaking-rope necklace-girl is just eating Takoyaki?
I'm not sure if I also f-ed up the route since the third good stuff (dark parts) is unlocked and the 2nd one is still "???"
Soo are the previous ones going to be locked forever as time goes on or is there still a chance?
There’s still a chance, you just need to go find it. A lot of events depend on Secret 2 so finding it will wind up unlocking more. An event is only gone forever if it is crossed out in red on the tracker.

Reactions: Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There’s still a chance, you just need to go find it. A lot of events depend on Secret 2 so finding it will wind up unlocking more. An event is only gone forever if it is crossed out in red on the tracker.
Ah, Guess I'm still good if there's not a single one with crossed out then, but what about the main ones? some are checked and some aren't > .>ll
I saw a comment saying some might die so I have to wonder if it'll be accidents (boring) or it'll be just the MC losing control or something, love it when it goes downhill like showing some g r e a t stuff -you can remove body parts-

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Ah, Guess I'm still good if there's not a single one with crossed out then, but what about the main ones? some are checked and some aren't > .>ll
I saw a comment saying some might die so I have to wonder if it'll be accidents (boring) or it'll be just the MC losing control or something, love it when it goes downhill like showing some g r e a t stuff -you can remove body parts-
Some main events won't unlock until a girl has a certain level of affection or until you experience ceratin scenes with them first. For example if a main event features Rin and Sana, and you have Sana's affection at 15, but your Rin is only at 9, you won't get it until Rin's affection is a tad bit higher as well. Or until you experience more of one of the girls routes

Reactions: DrFree and Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Some main events won't unlock until a girl has a certain level of affection or until you experience ceratin scenes with them first. For example if a main event features Rin and Sana, and you have Sana's affection at 15, but your Rin is only at 9, you won't get it until Rin's affection is a tad bit higher as well. Or until you experience more of one of the girls routes
I'm starting to think that I need to unlock all the flicker stuff to unlock the good stuff...
Also, what's with the pink colored ones? > w>
Heck, whoever is the one that keeps saying (inner voices from flickers) must pay and if it's a she (dead or nah) THEY WILL be added to the legendary harem of our MC > w>#

Oh and it seems rope necklace girl is still the best with all her 4th-wall breaking (and her funny look at the MC like trash) so I'm kinda bummed about the route...
It ain't necro if the one with the ro** ** ****** isn't the one we see in the "normal" place > w>

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes