alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well it seems like its only 5 updates I missed. I'm going to play it as is because I'm a bit sceptical as to what will be changed in the remake. seems selebus's usual schedule got shot. but he was talking about doing a remake 6 months ago so that probably took up a decent part of his time, also read how patreon tried to kill his work like everyone warned him would happen. glad he got away from that toxic site... I guess unless he went back to it.
If it's only five updates, I'm pretty sure that's well outside the bounds of the rework since that's still somewhere in the 0.20s. The rework is only for the early game to bring it more in line with the current standard and slow down some of the girls who were basically ready to jump Sensei's bones right out of the gate or very close to that point. The schedule is only temporarily on hold, it will resume the two releases per month once the rework is out, which is coming this month. No, he did not go back to Patreon and has even sworn off of using it for anything other than a secondary, expendable source of income even when he is not making a game with violating content. To say Selebus is pissed at Patreon even now may be understating it, he clearly holds a grudge of some level that won't be dissuaded easily.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
well it seems like its only 5 updates I missed. I'm going to play it as is because I'm a bit sceptical as to what will be changed in the remake. seems selebus's usual schedule got shot. but he was talking about doing a remake 6 months ago so that probably took up a decent part of his time, also read how patreon tried to kill his work like everyone warned him would happen. glad he got away from that toxic site... I guess unless he went back to it.
All of the changes in the rework are to Chapter 1, and the rework will at the very least touch the majority of the Chapter 1 events.

This update was initially planned for Feb and March, but the Patreon drama initially prompted him to create a "clean" version of the game for Patreon, which at up all of December, so the timeframe got pushed. What was originally going to be the Jan 15 update didn't release until mid-March, at which point the game went into the rework.

He then realized that the two months he gave himself for the rework was not enough, so what was initially a June 1 tentative release, became a July 1, and now July 15th (and is easily on track to meet that goal).

Chapter 3 starts 8/1, and from that point on we'll be back to the twice a month updates outside of planned vacations (which he's pretty good about announcing well in advance) and mega-updates like the dorm war/beach trip events.

As for Patreon, the NSFW version lasted about two months before they took the page down for good.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The rework has been finished as far as content, now he is in the testing and polishing phase set for a 7/15 release as planned. It would take one hell of bad situation popping up out of nowhere to stop him now.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I was kinda sceptical at first, about rework (I mean, even if its quite hasty, its not like their relationships just started, especially Ayane who loved him for ages, its hasty for uninitiated (sensei included), but for characters sensei just became more approachable. I played 1,5 years ago and surely forgot something or remembered wrongly), but now I am ready to play through all events of chapter 1 and looking forward to it! There are not a lot of games that I would willingly play again, especially games that this lengthy. Maybe Final Fantasy IX, Breath of Fire III, Xenogears and Grandia replayed each 3 times by now xD

Reactions: Riolol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think you played a mistranslated version.

It very clearly said she was from Bulgaria.
Of course. Being drunk, loud, and cheery is a classic Bulgarian stereotype :p

one hell of bad situation popping up out of nowhere to stop him now.
He lives in Texas lol. Leave it up to freedom country to fuck somethin' up. But on the bright side, thank god it ain't alabama...

• Haha
Reactions: rbs305 and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Of course. Being drunk, loud, and cheery is a classic Bulgarian stereotype :p

He lives in Texas lol. Leave it up to freedom country to fuck somethin' up. But on the bright side, thank god it ain't alabama...
But what about Sensei x Ami? That seems pretty close to Alabama to me. Then there are the Maya theories. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
But what about Sensei x Ami? That seems pretty close to Alabama to me. Then there are the Maya theories. :p
Don't even get started on how potentially fucked up the entire scenario is according to some theories.

Also for anyone who's interested in the (not troll) places girls are from:

Molly: Irish
Tsuneyo: Half Egyptian
Imani: Half Ghanaian
Edit
Chika: Half Filipino

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Don't even get started on how potentially fucked up the entire scenario is according to some theories.

Also for anyone who's interested in the (not troll) places girls are from:

Molly: Irish
Tsuneyo: Half Egyptian
Imani: Half Ghanaian
What about Io?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
ok...@selabus
is the most recent winter event supposed to have a conversation of tsuneyo talking about bowls with cracks with maki, kaori, and yuki in the background at the bar when tsuneyo is at the hotel. for several paragraphs before finally changing over to the individuals in the image talking because I couldn't connect the dots there.

and
OMG MATHEW WAS IN THE BAR. THE PROPHECY IT'S BEING FULFILLED. HE HAS LEFT THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! THE LEGEND HAS ARRIVED! ALL SHALL THANK MATHEW OR TREMBLE IN DESPAIR!
I actually am so happy that happened.

I am caught up now, lots happened, mathew in the bar was the most emotional moment I had in the last 5 updates i just played through. and no that is not an insult, I love the impossible and stupid pointless mathew theories and felt like selebus both ignored and hated them for awhile now. at least it got a head nod.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better idea, i'll take molly and io for myself, then you dont need to bother anymore about the troll...who cares where they come from if you know where they go to ^^
Thinking about it, i may need to take sana too...

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes