KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Regular medical examination in schools instantly destroys this theory.
sensei doesnt perform those no matter how much he wants to, do you think a school will reveal that crap, also 1 its not an all girls school and 2 even if it was what they going to do to the trans kid that wants to attend. sensei who reads literally none of the faculty required info would never ever figure it out. makoto might know, but why would she out sana.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
sensei doesnt perform those no matter how much he wants to, do you think a school will reveal that crap, also 1 its not an all girls school and 2 even if it was what they going to do to the trans kid that wants to attend. sensei who reads literally none of the faculty required info would never ever figure it out. makoto might know, but why would she out sana.
Well, there is a gravure set where Sana actually have breast and I am sure that guys who got Sana's character card would not be silent if they saw a dick on her. What else...I remember there was a shower scene but dont remember if Sana was in it, so, hope we will revisit those on remake since I dont want to search for it now.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It is an all girls school (Ami says so at the start of chapter 1) so Sana must be a girl, qed

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me why I can't progress to chapter 2? I have all events completed and honestly have no idea what to do anymore. I've literally spent 2 hours going through every single menu (I even made a list) to ensure that everything is complete. This includes visiting each location, calling everyone at every time on the weekends, and even using cheats to ensure that all of my scores are high (theyre all 75+ now).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well, there is a gravure set where Sana actually have breast and I am sure that guys who got Sana's character card would not be silent if they saw a dick on her. What else...I remember there was a shower scene but dont remember if Sana was in it, so, hope we will revisit those on remake since I dont want to search for it now.
Also -- she's roomates with Ayane. It is HIGHLY unlikely they haven't seen each other fully undressed (no privacy screens in their room), and Ayane says she'd never seen a penis before. So....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But here's the real wrench in that idea, if Sana were a guy, trans doesn't even come into the equation, wouldn't she have been drafted into the space war like every other able male? There's a reason no male students exist on screen and that is it, after all, they were all drafted from what I remember and the only reason Sensei wasn't was because he's a teacher (don't ask me how sending students and not teachers makes any sense whatsoever, it actually does make sense in the 'typical government move' kind of way, meaning it makes sense that they would do this even if doing it makes no sense). This is a time of war with an apparent draft, so a male is a male, trans or not, they don't have time to mess around trying to determine gender classification for the draft outside of obvious cases.

Yes, I'm pretty sure we would as I'm not sure how much we can divulge of the cards without getting in trouble, all I know is we can't share them. Considering how guarded they are now, I'm certainly not taking the risk by saying whether Sana has one or not.

It is an all girls school (Ami says so at the start of chapter 1) so Sana must be a girl, qed
It's an all girls school at the moment because of the space war.

Also -- she's roomates with Ayane. It is HIGHLY unlikely they haven't seen each other fully undressed (no privacy screens in their room), and Ayane says she'd never seen a penis before. So....
But that again comes to the idea that she wouldn't out Sana, something there or not. For all we know, she could only be telling us that to hide Sana.

Reactions: Vizer007

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me why I can't progress to chapter 2? I have all events completed and honestly have no idea what to do anymore. I've literally spent 2 hours going through every single menu (I even made a list) to ensure that everything is complete. This includes visiting each location, calling everyone at every time on the weekends, and even using cheats to ensure that all of my scores are high (theyre all 75+ now).
Which was the last event you completed?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
But here's the real wrench in that idea, if Sana were a guy, trans doesn't even come into the equation, wouldn't she have been drafted into the space war like every other able male? There's a reason no male students exist on screen and that is it, after all, they were all drafted from what I remember and the only reason Sensei wasn't was because he's a teacher (don't ask me how sending students and not teachers makes any sense whatsoever, it actually does make sense in the 'typical government move' kind of way, meaning it makes sense that they would do this even if doing it makes no sense). This is a time of war with an apparent draft, so a male is a male, trans or not, they don't have time to mess around trying to determine gender classification for the draft outside of obvious cases.

Yes, I'm pretty sure we would as I'm not sure how much we can divulge of the cards without getting in trouble, all I know is we can't share them. Considering how guarded they are now, I'm certainly not taking the risk by saying whether Sana has one or not.

It's an all girls school at the moment because of the space war.

But that again comes to the idea that she wouldn't out Sana, something there or not. For all we know, she could only be telling us that to hide Sana.
I dont think there is much to hide though? Since their young and old versions are publicly available (well, screenshots of em), some of em even appeared in the game already. Though I am not so sure if those versions will even appear in the game since most of em is made for patreons, I think.
And, to be fair, if Sana has a dick some people would be really happy to see that. Another way to punish sensei xD
"You fkd my mom, and now I fk you!", happy scene material right there!

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Maybe you could try downloading the guide mod - it shows what you need to do next

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I dont think there is much to hide though? Since their young and old versions are publicly available (well, screenshots of em), some of em even appeared in the game already. Though I am not so sure if those versions will even appear in the game since most of em is made for patreons, I think.
And, to be fair, if Sana has a dick some people would be really happy to see that. Another way to punish sensei xD
I know, I'm just not sure where Selebus draws the line other than sharing the cards being a no go. That would be a funny bit of reversal, I would love to see Sensei's face if that ever happened, Sana or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Vizer007

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Most people do not like gay topic, especially in games about a man-teacher and a pack of schoolgirls. Such a sudden plot turn can significantly reduce the number of fans, and may affect supports negatively. I don’t think this is what the Subelebus wants.

jville74

Nov 3, 2017
Thinking of starting from the beginning after the next update. Any reason not to go down the lust path with Ami? I get the feeling she gets a bit crazy either way.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Most people do not like gay topic, especially in games about a man-teacher and a pack of schoolgirls. Such a sudden plot turn can significantly reduce the number of fans, and may affect supports negatively. I don’t think this is what the Subelebus wants.
True, it might prove detrimental, especially considering he already took a few punches thrown by Patreon.

Thinking of starting from the beginning after the next update. Any reason not to go down the lust path with Ami? I get the feeling she gets a bit crazy either way.
No, actually, any reason to avoid anything with her lies on the no lust path as there are multiple events you miss automatically on the no lust path. Yeah, the crazy is just the way Ami is at the moment, that's unavoidable.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Logical fallacy. She could have simply said nothing and accomplished the same thing.
Very true, at least up to the point where it specifically comes up and then she would basically be required to answer in order to not draw suspicion. A lack of answer can lead to the person asking digging further, which is something she would want to avoid when keeping a secret like that.

godoncrak

Jul 3, 2019
The Sana gravure thing is on pg 16 btw, I see no dick, nor a bump where there would be one.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes