El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Eh, story seems fine so far and this "war" started here, maybe Sel shouldn't prolong it but here we are and nothing is going to change anytime soon.
Also let's be completely honest here, we do enjoy the tension and those nice little mini-games.
'Sides, completely rationally speaking (I am sorry, I swear I won't do this again!), a developper protecting his interests is not unheard of. Sure this is a piracy site so pirating goes brrrr, but people complaining about Sel trying to protect his IP from pirating.... Come on.

At least admit that you are a cheap fuck not wanting to support the Dev. This is fine (Sel would disagree but oh well), but don't make surprised Pikachu face if he tries to make Pirate lifes harder probiermich123
Like for real, get a grip. Also what about lowered quality? The real redeaming factor of this game is it's still high quality, nothing changed so far. The only thing that has is the release cycle but even that is pretty common (most bigger games have longer release shedules, surprising to no one as it is easy to start a story, but consistently continuing a good story is getting pretty damn hard).

If the quality would be bad or going down significantly you might have a point but good grieve, you just sound salty. And that is, after all, Sels primary job, not yours (I suppose ^^)

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know about others, but all the external drama that has developed in this game definitely reduces my interest in it. I will have to decide if I still wish to remain a supporter.
It definitely piqued mine.
Drama always is entertaining, sole reason why the abominations that soap operas are exist...

• Angry
Reactions: DrFree

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It definitely piqued mine.
Drama always is entertaining, sole reason why the abominations that soap operas are exist...
I guess part of it is that as a new developer, being here on F95 will be part of my process. It seems hypocritical to me to use this site initially, then decide that they no longer need it and actively try to disrupt it. A lot of our exposure comes from this site (it's how I learned about all but one of the AVNs I've played), so it feels like someone saying "Now I'm too good for this site."

I don't expect every player to pay me. I know that most will be playing for free. I just need to have enough wanting to support my work.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I guess part of it is that as a new developer, being here on N95 will be part of my process. It seems hypocritical to me to use this site initially, then decide that they no longer need it and actively try to disrupt it. A lot of our exposure comes from this site (it's how I learned about all but one of the AVNs I've played), so it feels like someone saying "Now I'm too good for this site."

I don't expect every player to pay me. I know that most will be playing for free. I just need to have enough wanting to support my work.
Wasn't paying too much attention to the drama when it started, but my understanding is that Sel was offering us free late releases while giving early releases to patrons. And of course we being pirates just ignored that. He's definitely letting that get to him to an unhealthy degree, but it's understandable he'd be upset about it.
Good luck with your projects, hopefully you manage to avoid this kind of nonsense.

As for this update, my only complaint is that we didn't get any follow-up with Yumi and Tsuneyo after the reset. Do they remember any of the recent events? Are their memories edited? Getting wiped has been likened to dying, so it's weird to just gloss over it.
Also why did I have to memorize so many facts about coffee makers. Why.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Also let's be completely honest here, we do enjoy the tension and those nice little mini-games.
'Sides, completely rationally speaking (I am sorry, I swear I won't do this again!), a developper protecting his interests is not unheard of. Sure this is a piracy site so pirating goes brrrr, but people complaining about Sel trying to protect his IP from pirating.... Come on.

At least admit that you are a cheap fuck not wanting to support the Dev. This is fine (Sel would disagree but oh well), but don't make surprised Pikachu face if he tries to make Pirate lifes harder probiermich123
Like for real, get a grip. Also what about lowered quality? The real redeaming factor of this game is it's still high quality, nothing changed so far. The only thing that has is the release cycle but even that is pretty common (most bigger games have longer release shedules, surprising to no one as it is easy to start a story, but consistently continuing a good story is getting pretty damn hard).

If the quality would be bad or going down significantly you might have a point but good grieve, you just sound salty. And that is, after all, Sels primary job, not yours (I suppose ^^)
I already subscribed to the patreon and I believe subscribe star for a bit. I've contributed as much money as I think this game will be worth in it's entirety, hell, probably a lot more than I'd be willing to pay for this game in it's entirety.

I wasn't effected by the little delete thing because while I saw the game was out, I had very little urge to play it, still haven't finished the last update... it's become painfully tedious to slog through the word vomit that is each update in hopes of a little bit of something interesting happening. So, I don't think you are correct in that this game is still "high quality." I think it's mostly just "high quantity."

Jul 31, 2021
I had very little urge to play it, still haven't finished the last update... it's become painfully tedious to slog through the word vomit that is each update in hopes of a little bit of something interesting happening.
I'm with you there, I've found this game to be very interesting in the earlier stages. One of the reasons why I haven't gotten back to playing this after a long hiatus is precisely due to more dialogue than there is anything more noteable going on. That's not to say the game is bad imo but I just can't be bothered with wanting to continue it atm. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree and haseobk

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Looks like those who cheated are getting their affections points back to 0, don't forget to use URM to by-pass the cheater flag
I did not change the cheater flag for my good bad uncle save, and I just realized the zero affection across the broad.

Except for Ami, who's been increased to literally one million affection point and is creeping me the fuck out (or maybe bc I am a good bad uncle?)

Edit: oh and Niki is exempted as well. HMM

Reactions: DrFree

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
If Sel still lurks around this forum, I want him to know that I think this game is incredible and I have supported the game in the past for YEARS, but I have stopped my support due to his combative behavior.

I get that he is really upset with the pirates, but man, the more you try to do shit, you're just gonna aggravate them and encourage leakers more and more. I feel like there's a non-insignificant amount of people that would re-support you if you just took a step back and carried on, like Caribdis does with his game and leaks (as an example).

I want to support you but the way you're going about this just turns me off from doing so

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
what happened with the saves? I just played it and it seemed fine... will they get deleted at the end or something?
Apparently, if you have any of the care packages installed but are not a subscriber, the game will delete your saves and give you a cheeky message. It was really impressive coding, since a lot of code monkeys on F95's side seemed to praise it. It does a lot of other nifty stuff as well, and I'd recommend going back a few pages to read what it can do. Problem's been solved though, so just find the fixes if you downloaded the CP. It blows my mind that someone was able to do all this with the Renpy engine.

Reactions: haseobk

foxyboi123

Aug 23, 2022
Apparently, if you have any of the care packages installed but are not a subscriber, the game will delete your saves and give you a cheeky message. It was really impressive coding, since a lot of code monkeys on F95's side seemed to praise it. It does a lot of other nifty stuff as well, and I'd recommend going back a few pages to read what it can do. Problem's been solved though, so just find the fixes if you downloaded the CP. It blows my mind that someone was able to do all this with the Renpy engine.
LOL, this is kinda genius ngl. I personally never cared about the packages so its fine i guess, but anyway thanks for your summary!

Reactions: LuisD and Axismundi
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes