Oct 1, 2023
I mean, I do too, but I'm kind of a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of person.
I am not exactly this type of person, I really hate it when people suffer and I am absolutely disgusted by incest, grape, pdf.files and other stuff, in real life im extremely vanilla but when it comes to fiction for some reason I love everything Akira does including wizards and him forcing himself onto girls, I don't understand why.
Maybe because I know it's not real and I just want to see more since nobody is getting hurt, but it still feels weird liking all of this, in fact I want Akira, the gods, or whoever it is to just DOUBLE DOWN

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Two moments that stick out for me that turned out to be not so bad but had me afraid to continue were the countdown just before SeKaori kissed Akira and the event where Molly was coming onto Akira and the only option given was "r*pe her". Both times I went cold and was afraid to click the screen.
Interesting choice of wording re: Kaori's name - did you spot something I missed re: her cause I'm still trying to unravel what the hell is going on with her - even if I love her and all her craziness.

Here's the one that fucking scared me for a few moments:

I am not exactly this type of person, I really hate it when people suffer and I am absolutely disgusted by incest, grape, pdf.files and other stuff, in real life im extremely vanilla but when it comes to fiction for some reason I love everything Akira does including wizards and him forcing himself onto girls, I don't understand why.
Maybe because I know it's not real and I just want to see more since nobody is getting hurt, but it still feels weird liking all of this, in fact I want Akira, the gods, or whoever it is to just DOUBLE DOWN

So, I'm the same but I think for me why this works despite certain parts of the story that absolutely fuck with my head is that I feel like there's this glimmering thread of how Akira seems to become more self aware and wrestle with the demons. Granted it's still a goddamn smut game end of the day and we all want our favorite scenes with our favorite girls but there's this character progression that's fairly unmatched in this game where both Akira and those he interacts with move forward, not always gracefully, to something more.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Big Sis Otoha is growing on me. Pre Chapter 4 Otoha was boring, imo.
I agree and I think the main problem with Otoha (regarding her public image to the readers) was that her development was not guided by Akira during her relationship with Rin.

We see a lot of characters do some fucked up shit, but all of these things either benefit Akira or they discuss it with him/he's an active part of the process (Nodoka's the biggest example).

Otoha just went on a tangent in which she positioned herself outside his influence or even against Akira in a way. She assaults Niki more or less in a moment in which Akira is coming to terms with loving her, then she drops that info on him out of nowhere and in a way that he can't even react to it properly cause she's a coward and doesn't come clean.

Then there's the issue with Rin, since she isn't just cheating, but she puts him in a position of knowing about it for no real reason (when Rin can be one of his most wholesome relationships).

I don't think Akira really minds her cheating, or assaulting Niki, that much to be honest. But I think that because her relationship with him didn't allow for there to be scenes about these things way early that addressed him being okay with it, it created an unnecessary hatred from me as a reader that went on in the background far too long (before he kinda goes with a "meh it's whatever" attitude in recent updates).

Anyway, there are a lot of shitty individuals in this game, but I don't think there's one other than Otoha whose actions didn't benefit Akira (or were meant to benefit him) for so long - nevermind involving genuinely good people, like the love of his life and his little perverted sister behind his back - but hey, maybe when all of this is justified by her creating a hole for herself in which she finally lets him get her ass, I'll feel okay about it.

EDIT:
Man I don't like Otoha ONLY because she broke Rin's heart and she's bae, but some of you guys here take it to the next level.
She's just a dumb teenager controlled by her hormones, chill out.
Also, I don't want to actually see her die in a fire, that's a figure of speech. What I want to see is her screaming that she'd rather have his cock than Niki while orgasming, cause that's the power-fantasy right there (similar to what I want to see happening with Wakana). As for the character of Otoha, I have no idea how could she even grow from this other than becoming truly perverted. She doesn't have any real problems to deal with and the parent angle was abandoned a million years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Interesting choice of wording re: Kaori's name - did you spot something I missed re: her cause I'm still trying to unravel what the hell is going on with her - even if I love her and all her craziness.

Here's the one that fucking scared me for a few moments:

So, I'm the same but I think for me why this works despite certain parts of the story that absolutely fuck with my head is that I feel like there's this glimmering thread of how Akira seems to become more self aware and wrestle with the demons. Granted it's still a goddamn smut game end of the day and we all want our favorite scenes with our favorite girls but there's this character progression that's fairly unmatched in this game where both Akira and those he interacts with move forward, not always gracefully, to something more.
The most terrifying thing for me regarding Tsukasa is that (for the moment) it really is your choice. It's like the game's saying to you that you don't get to claim neutrality in this, the choice was not made for you, you are now a part of this.

As for the game in general I agree, and I feel like LiL reads like you're with this character that's a recovering drug-addict, and every step forward is followed by a thousand steps sideways. But Akira is aware of what he is, we have enough of justification from his past and supernatural elements to not abandon him completely, and he is going somewhere. As for the other characters, well most of them have somewhat wholesome arcs of growth.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree and I think the main problem with Otoha (regarding her public image to the readers) was that her development was not guided by Akira during her relationship with Rin.

We see a lot of characters do some fucked up shit, but all of these things either benefit Akira or they discuss it with him/he's an active part of the process (Nodoka's the biggest example).

Otoha just went on a tangent in which she positioned herself outside his influence or even against Akira in a way. She assaults Niki more or less in a moment in which Akira is coming to terms with loving her, then she drops that info on him out of nowhere and in a way that he can't even react to it properly cause she's a coward and doesn't come clean.

Then there's the issue with Rin, since she isn't just cheating, but she puts him in a position of knowing about it for no real reason (when Rin can be one of his most wholesome relationships).

I don't think Akira really minds her cheating, or assaulting Niki, that much to be honest. But I think that because her relationship with him didn't allow for there to be scenes about these things way early that addressed him being okay with it, it created an unnecessary hatred from me as a reader that went on in the background far too long.

Anyway, there are a lot of shitty individuals in this game, but I don't think there's one other than Otoha whose actions didn't benefit Akira (or were meant to benefit him) for so long - nevermind involving genuinely good people, like the love of his life and his little perverted sister behind his back - but hey, maybe when all of this is justified by her creating a hole for herself in which she finally lets him get her ass, I'll feel okay about it.
Personally, I just don't really think Otoha was sold well (I'd assume intentionally). She's so cool, look at her rings, she's so creative, watch her smack Rin in a manic episode, she's so popular, watch everyone fawn over the prince while Chika wins the popularity contest. Etc.

Otoha is kind of like a bad joke, that's finally getting a laugh out of me, as she descends deeper into delightful depravity:
I'm starting to get interested.

Edit: Ironically, Otoha also seemed billed as the "normal" girl, but frankly, to me, Yumi is far more normal.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
There's definitely a lot of moments in the game where a player is meant to be scared to continue...yet we do.

Like Maya's scary room is one that comes to mind for me. I was starting to like Maya then it's like "FACTORY RESET IN 10...9...8...7..."...."-1....WATERMELON"...

My thought process at the time: "This muthafucka..."

Edit: When it comes to scaring the player, I think Sel may have peaked at 'The Scary Room':
That one was good. Unless one didn't give a shit about Maya I guess.
By the way, Maya Prime was talking directly to god there, wasn't she? Did someone else, aside Akira and Yasu, talked with gods directly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
By the way, Maya Prime was talking directly to god there, wasn't she? Did someone else, aside Akira and Yasu, talked with gods directly?
Maya Prime could also pray to god and stuff for the Resets, but yeah, she had a conversation with something in The Scary Room:

As for others:
  • Ami might talk to a god, but those could just be voices.
  • Ayane may hear voices, but she definitely talked to the Shapeshifter/Himawari.
  • Kaori can communicate with whatever is in her:
    And probably other things.
  • Makoto could seemingly hear the World Itself talking to her:
    Probably other things as well. Mentioned a False Moon:
  • Nao-chan definitely seems able to hear gods or at least the voices in Sensei's head. She literally traveled with Sensei mentally somehow and seemed to understand the plants.
  • Nodoka may or may not talk with things, she's implied she's been ordained by the World Itself, and mentioned a girl with blue eyes in her dreams, but she didn't talk to Nodoka apparently. Hard to tell if she's just figuring things out or being given hints.
  • Sana talked to something HOPEish, or, well, stared at it as it spoke to her:
    That "Humans" bit feels more like Pareidolia to me.
  • Sara has mentioned some weird creature talking to her, and we've seemingly seen one talking to her as she cried:
  • Yasu of course talks with her god, somewhat the World Itself, and other things whether she's aware or means to.
May be others I missed. It's implied a lot is going on in the background for these girls, and they're probably ignoring it to sustain their sanity.

Miku may also communicate with things, but that may have just been drugs and withdrawal, etc.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
As for others:
  • Ami might talk to a god, but those could just be voices.
I think we have enough to assume that Ami hears (or has heard) the world itself. When she comes back from the graveyard/date (when Sekai's name is revealed - in Somnambula) the bus they're on moves backwards. And then when Yasu says something about the world itself it is revealed to speak backwards.

Also, if Ami hears the world itself it would explain a lot about sudden knowledge that she seems to have at times. And possibly also explain Sekai not being able to speak to her at that one point in the cemetery (not sure if she still can't speak to her), but still hear something from something.

I mean, the world itself is a big mystery since Yasu says it's the last of its kind, and feels very lonely because no one talks to it. Given that it was excited about the news about Makoto's dead dad, it's also possible that it views the changes to this timeline as something positive. From all Ami says in Somnambula it could also stretch to it being Ami in the far future, but that's a much wilder theory.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes