Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I can't tell if you're fucking with me
I'm not... I just feel like I have missed a significant part of a game... or I am just not understanding something...
Also... doesn't Akira do that to pretty much everyone?

Oct 1, 2023
Help me out with this wizard thing - I've seen it referenced and I know that is basically the running joke with Chinami and Tsukasa - is this an actual part of the plot or is it just code we use to describe the really underaged characters, which it's obvious Akira was when Sekai got her hooks into him.
Wizard is basically this community's codename for Loli

And by Loli, we explicitly mean the girls even younger than the students, Aka Tsukasa, Chinami and Nao.

This term has gained popularity because Chinami introduced herself as a 5000 year old Wizard which is funny in itself, and it's probably a subliminal joke that many people missed about Lolis in anime being 302484 years old despite looking very young.
Wizard is also a more "politically correct" way to call these "young" characters Loli. Not sure if the term politically correct is the best way to definite it but yeah there you go basically Wizards are cunny loli here

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Oct 1, 2023
I'm not... I just feel like I have missed a significant part of a game... or I am just not understanding something...
Also... doesn't Akira do that to pretty much everyone?
I'm really confused because you claim you are up to date but there's a lot of Common knowledge that you should know even if you held CTRL for most of the game.
Are you sure you actually played to the end of last patch?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Wizard is basically this community's codename for Loli

And by Loli, we explicitly mean the girls even younger than the students, Aka Tsukasa, Chinami and Nao.

This term has gained popularity because Chinami introduced herself as a 5000 year old Wizard which is funny in itself, and it's probably a subliminal joke that many people missed about Lolis in anime being 302484 years old despite looking very young.
Wizard is also a more "politically correct" way to call these "young" characters Loli. Not sure if the term politically correct is the best way to definite it but yeah there you go basically Wizards are cunny loli here
I was on the right track. That is where I was going with it and assumed that's the joke. I have to wonder if with all the time skips and plot progression if Selebus is gonna do something to age them forward like how Maya/Noriko/Niki all did though from a point we never "saw" beyond flashbacks.

Some of the, uh, commentary that gets made towards Tsukasa is rather...eyebrow raising at times lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think I might be the world's last Otoha fan lol. I don't like how long the plot stalled around her and Rin's relationship, but I still mostly like her as a character. Her chemistry with Akira above all is really enjoyable, like a mix of early Rin and Maya if that makes any sense, and at this point I'm a bit more interested with where the plot is heading with her than a lot of other characters currently, but that's probably because she recently got some new plot threads. I think she's up there with Uta on the "I wanna see where this is going" scale.
Also I was pretty into the cuck scene honestly. I like her design quite a bit, especially when she has her hair down, and have a weird thing for fully clothed masturbation. So that probably helped my impression a bit.
Big Sis Otoha is growing on me. Pre Chapter 4 Otoha was boring, imo.

Although, I'm also beginning to wonder if Otoha may be Pareidolia's target at some point. She's one of the few girls who would probably fit the "deserve" it criteria, that Pareidolia is presumably aiming for.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Lavender's Green (Molly) and Paranoid (Karin) are the most uncomfortable moments in this game and make me sad - and wanna bitchslap Akira a few times at the least.
I'd add 'This Town Has Two Halves' (Yumi):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And probably 'Scaredy Cat' (Miku) and '1999 PC Classic, Rollercoaster Tycoon' (Io):
To a list of times that Sensei went too far.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'd add 'This Town Has Two Halves' (Yumi):
And probably 'Scaredy Cat' (Miku) and '1999 PC Classic, Rollercoaster Tycoon' (Io):
To a list of times that Sensei went too far.
Two moments that stick out for me that turned out to be not so bad but had me afraid to continue were the countdown just before SeKaori kissed Akira and the event where Molly was coming onto Akira and the only option given was "r*pe her". Both times I went cold and was afraid to click the screen.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Two moments that stick out for me that turned out to be not so bad but had me afraid to continue were the countdown just before SeKaori kissed Akira and the event where Molly was coming onto Akira and the only option given was "r*pe her". Both times I went cold and was afraid to click the screen.
There's definitely a lot of moments in the game where a player is meant to be scared to continue...yet we do.

Like Maya's scary room is one that comes to mind for me. I was starting to like Maya then it's like "FACTORY RESET IN 10...9...8...7..."...."-1....WATERMELON"...

My thought process at the time: "This muthafucka..."

Edit: When it comes to scaring the player, I think Sel may have peaked at 'The Scary Room':
That one was good. Unless one didn't give a shit about Maya I guess.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I mean, I do too, but I'm kind of a:
Kind of person.
I am not exactly this type of person, I really hate it when people suffer and I am absolutely disgusted by incest, grape, pdf.files and other stuff, in real life im extremely vanilla but when it comes to fiction for some reason I love everything Akira does including wizards and him forcing himself onto girls, I don't understand why.
Maybe because I know it's not real and I just want to see more since nobody is getting hurt, but it still feels weird liking all of this, in fact I want Akira, the gods, or whoever it is to just DOUBLE DOWN

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Interesting choice of wording re: Kaori's name - did you spot something I missed re: her cause I'm still trying to unravel what the hell is going on with her - even if I love her and all her craziness.

Here's the one that fucking scared me for a few moments:

I am not exactly this type of person, I really hate it when people suffer and I am absolutely disgusted by incest, grape, pdf.files and other stuff, in real life im extremely vanilla but when it comes to fiction for some reason I love everything Akira does including wizards and him forcing himself onto girls, I don't understand why.
Maybe because I know it's not real and I just want to see more since nobody is getting hurt, but it still feels weird liking all of this, in fact I want Akira, the gods, or whoever it is to just DOUBLE DOWN

So, I'm the same but I think for me why this works despite certain parts of the story that absolutely fuck with my head is that I feel like there's this glimmering thread of how Akira seems to become more self aware and wrestle with the demons. Granted it's still a goddamn smut game end of the day and we all want our favorite scenes with our favorite girls but there's this character progression that's fairly unmatched in this game where both Akira and those he interacts with move forward, not always gracefully, to something more.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes