Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I sure did, fucking hated this game the first time around, but it sunk a hook in the back of my head and a few months later i wanted to know where the story went and got back into it.
Tbh I was the same way. I played till the near end of the first loop, and gave up on it. Then played a game super similar that cought my attention and got back into this one. Playing over a week straight and haven't made it to the 5th loop yet. Literally going through ad infinium and can't tell if it was the right choice. I'm sure hoping so though.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
And I am just hoping that Sensei would black out on Chinami and than get caught by Yumi. Just because 1) Selebus loves us 2) This game should remind us from time to time what is it about
That would be 1,000,000 times worse than what happened when he passed out with Molly:ROFLMAO:

He doesn't need to remember, it's already engraved/traumatized in my brain what this game is about:)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I sure did, fucking hated this game the first time around, but it sunk a hook in the back of my head and a few months later i wanted to know where the story went and got back into it.
Strange, I know myself so much that when I read the description of this game for the first time I made a point of telling myself not to play this game otherwise I would get addicted to it and well that lasted for a total of 5 months and well I ended up losing it and Now here I am addicted to it:)

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
I'm just happy this game doesn't show up in the updated section anymore. Reading 100s of comments of people who don't use the search button or the first page was exhausting. Every page back then had someone like that Xhunter guy or it was some kind of piracy debate.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of being ignored. Do you guys think that having wizard content including 2 particular characters in this game is a bad idea? I honestly doubt Selebus can actually bring wizard content into the story, without it being immediatly shutdown and his discord server being banned. Maybe ignoring the whole "wizard content" or maybe even postponing it to to the very end is a better idea for the sake of safety? Did anyone try to bring up the issue with Selebus? Considering Sensei tutoring of Tsukasa is in this chapter and that have very worrying implications. I would rather wish if he made such content optional and censored, so as not to invoke the wrath of law
The Chinami flag is optional, so it's likely only those who can't help themselves will come across most of it. Not to say things won't happen anyway, but I think Sel would probably go the tell don't show route for more drama if it comes to that point.

Just see Sensei at the door, then Chinami or Tsukasa or Nao-chan playing around. The screen stays at the door, Sensei doesn't, and you see something similar to the "Sensei help" from AmIOkay Maya appear on your screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just replace "Sensei!" with whoever else, and AmIOkay Maya with a Wizard.

Although, there are seemingly older versions of the Wizards, already made, so their scenes may just happen in the Purity routes that have been mentioned.

Whether it's a good or bad thing probably depends on how Sel handles it. I personally would get bored if the story suddenly became all about daycare.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
The Chinami flag is optional, so it's likely only those who can't help themselves that will come across most of it. Not to say things won't happen anyway, but I think Sel would probably go the tell don't show route for more drama if it comes to that point.

Just see Sensei at the door, then Chinami or Tsukasa or Nao-chan playing around. The screen stays at the door, Sensei doesn't, and you see something similar to the "Sensei help" from AmIOkay Maya appear on your screen:

Although, there are seemingly older versions of the Wizards, already made, so their scenes may just happen in the Purity routes that have been mentioned.

Whether it's a good or bad thing probably depends on how Sel handles it. I personally would get bored if the story suddenly became all about daycare.
I agree, but it would be funny as shit if for one of the happy scenes it plays out as the two wizards babysitting Yumi and chika though(accept that Yumi is legitimately where sensi is and is frantically trying to help him out of it.)

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The Chinami flag is optional, so it's likely only those who can't help themselves that will come across most of it. Not to say things won't happen anyway, but I think Sel would probably go the tell don't show route for more drama if it comes to that point.

And with that I realized that I need to train my mind by seeing things that are more traumatic than that because imagining that gave me agony, so I have to train my mind even more

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
And I am just hoping that Sensei would black out on Chinami and than get caught by Yumi. Just because 1) Selebus loves us 2) This game should remind us from time to time what is it about
I hope not. That would be enough to make me drop the game. Perhaps I wouldn't drop it if Yumi killed Sensei on the spot after seeing that. And probably never talked to him again, even if a godly miracle resurrected him. But that would suck, so I'd drop the game anyway, just not immediately. So yeah.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree, but it would be funny as shit if for one of the happy scenes it plays out as the two wizards babysitting Yumi and chika though(accept that Yumi is legitimately where sensi is and is frantically trying to help him out of it.)
This just made me wonder if there will be Long versions of the Wizards or even Moyo Chinami stuff in a future Happy Event. It'd kind of fit, considering Maya's history with Sensei apparently led to the Maya abominations.

I don't think I want to see Long Chinami and Moyo Tsukasa show up with the Wonderful Bucket, though.

Still, Adult Chinami taking care of Wizard Yumi and Chika would be kind of funny.
And with that I realized that I need to train my mind by seeing things that are more traumatic than that because imagining that gave me agony, so I have to train my mind even more
Honestly, I'd recommend staying just where you are, lol. I doubt you'd like being bored all of the time, once you're used to the things that are supposed to shock you.

If you train your mind too much, you might become like Nodoka:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly, I'd recommend staying just where you are, lol. I doubt you'd like being bored all of the time, once you're used to the things that are supposed to shock you.

If you train your mind too much, you might become like Nodoka:
My life goal is to follow the same direction as her :ROFLMAO:

Well, I'm just going to screw my head a little more to make sure I don't have any problems seeing this, she's already pretty screwed, so screwing her up a little more just won't cause any problems, right? Like, what could be the worst thing that could happen?

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Also, I've been bored so I've been skimming through the posts here from page 1 and it was funny seeing Bingoogus quit the game 2 years ago, came back and is now a regular.
I find it so weird that I've been posting in this thread for a few years now, where did the time go? I almost reminisce over the days of alex posting ten paragraphs of refusing to change his opinion on things, or when Sel engaged with the community and clowned on idiots like that XHunter clown.

It's also funny to see users (looking at you Bingoogus) in other threads, in a "meeting your teacher at the grocery store" kind of feeling. Like you're not supposed to exist outside of the LiL thread, what are you doing here???

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Can I have 0.36 save file I really need it to check animation
This game has animated h-scenes and non-animated h-scenes. Animated h-scenes are exclusive to the repetitive h-scenes you can access from visiting the girls, which are separate from the non-repetitive h-scenes of the main events.

I was going to give you the save files, but since you're being a jerk and left a bad review for this game, I'm not going to do that. Tough luck; if you see my post history, you'll know that I usually help lost lambs like you :)

Also, I posted my save files for this game when someone requested it 1-2 years ago, so maybe try to dig that up?

Sel engaged with the community and clowned on idiots like that XHunter clown.
The community kept on pirating his fucking game so he fucking quit. Simple as that.

Also the community kept on ridiculing Sel and all the people who argued piracy was bad (like me) so this thread lost a good amount of loyal patreons :(

I cam back cause XHunterz was pissing me off, pls dont send me any more hate mail like 1-2 years ago

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This game has animated h-scenes and non-animated h-scenes. Animated h-scenes are exclusive to the repetitive h-scenes you can access from visiting the girls, which are separate from the non-repetitive h-scenes of the main events.

I was going to give you the save files, but since you're being a jerk and left a bad review for this game, I'm not going to do that. Tough luck; if you see my post history, you'll know that I usually help lost lambs like you :)

Also, I posted my save files for this game when someone requested it 1-2 years ago, so maybe try to dig that up?

The community kept on pirating his fucking game so he fucking quit. Simple as that.

Also the community kept on ridiculing Sel and all the people who argued piracy was bad (like me) so this thread lost a good amount of loyal patreons :(

I cam back cause XHunterz was pissing me off, pls dont send me any more hate mail like 1-2 years ago
I'm genuinely surprised to see you here alive and even on this topic, when I was looking at the old messages you seemed/still are one of Selly's most loyal "fans" so I'm surprised that you have the authority to come and speak here on this site.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes