Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
you have the authority
Why wouldn't I? I didn't break any site rules, I just got a shitload of hate mail from all the heartless pirates on this site >_<

And I consistently help out on other game threads by sharing save files/info/japanese translation.

I'm all for piracy, except for games that routinely provide free content in a reasonable time frame. And yes, that means I do pirate Sel's care packages as I'm broke and I'm lowkey pissed that it's gatekept behind money. But I don't pirate the main game, as that's always released reasonably :)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The community kept on pirating his fucking game so he fucking quit. Simple as that.

Also the community kept on ridiculing Sel and all the people who argued piracy was bad (like me) so this thread lost a good amount of loyal patreons :(
I remember you, and not in a bad way, so don't worry :) I was a decently staunch defender of Sel as well; I subscribed to his patreon, didn't leak the games, and agreed with the arguments that piracy for this game wasn't strictly necessary as the public release was always only 2 weeks after the paid release.

He did lose me as a supporter, both financially and in spirit, once he took his anti-piracy attitude to the extreme and essentially began to wage war on everyone. I'm still firmly in the camp of people should be able to wait 2 weeks to play a game, but I prefer how other creators handle leaks (Caribdis, Jestur, etc) by just understanding that they'll happen and hoping people will still support the games due to quality (which is absolutely the case).

Every page back then had someone like that Xhunter guy or it was some kind of piracy debate.
Oops, sorry. Guess I really was longing for the old days after all.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Also the community kept on ridiculing Sel and all the people who argued piracy was bad (like me) so this thread lost a good amount of loyal patreons :(
Can you two not bring this up again please? This is an issue that is dead and must remain dead forever so that everyone here can have peace and not turn into a war scenario.

Oops, sorry. Guess I really was longing for the old days after all.

Can you two not bring this up again please? This is an issue that is dead and must remain dead forever so that everyone here can have peace and not turn into a war scenario.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I sure did, fucking hated this game the first time around, but it sunk a hook in the back of my head and a few months later i wanted to know where the story went and got back into it.
Same. I've quit this game MULTIPLE times for various reasons.

- Frustrating to play without a wiki or guide mod
- Not really an 'H' game or a poor 'H' game despite being labeled as one
- Infuriatingly pretentious in spots to where i have to skip large sections to avoid eye strain from all the eye rolling.

But... I always come back cause I have to now what happens next. For all the games flaws, the story always brings me back.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Dc345

May 27, 2020
The lack of direction and objectives is so annoying to the point that I have to use a wiki is astonishingly bad game design and whats up with the "horror" scenes? why cant I just play a normal h game with a harem of cute girls without the game giving me an existential crisis? not only that but this game is insanely long and way too many options to keep track - literally the only reason why I kept playing was because of miku, sana, yumi and rin - I love them so much that I played all the way till the endgame, oh and don't even get me started on the care packages...
I think you are gravely mistaken about the purpose of this game. It wasn't made to be a "normal h game." The allure of this game is the writing, the characters, and the lore behind it. Which is why so many are so infatuated with it myself included. If you just want to fap just download the koikatsu cards and go to town. While the game does have its flaws it doesn't make sense to get mad at it because you can't play its entirety with one hand.

Reactions: hcguy
Apr 16, 2022
Same. I've quit this game MULTIPLE times for various reasons.

- Frustrating to play without a wiki or guide mod
- Not really an 'H' game or a poor 'H' game despite being labeled as one
- Infuriatingly pretentious in spots to where i have to skip large sections to avoid eye strain from all the eye rolling.

But... I always come back cause I have to now what happens next. For all the games flaws, the story always brings me back.
same the story is really interesting ngl

Apr 16, 2022
I think you are gravely mistaken about the purpose of this game. It wasn't made to be a "normal h game." The allure of this game is the writing, the characters, and the lore behind it. Which is why so many are so infatuated with it myself included. If you just want to fap just download the koikatsu cards and go to town. While the game does have its flaws it doesn't make sense to get mad at it because you can't play its entirety with one hand.
yeah fair enough but I downloaded LiL bc it was like in the top 10 highest rated h games on f95 (first page) or something along those lines and I'm speaking as someone who played Eternum, BeingaDIK, Ripples, what a legend, monster girl 1000 and goodbye eternity with incredible lore and sex scenes, amazing character design and personalities and much more.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You have admited that you love to be hurt few posts ago, aren't you?
This line of yours makes me sound like a masochist. :ROFLMAO:

I meant to say I like the bizarre things that make me sad in the game because I'm expecting it to be like that but now I was here reading the happy topics so I wouldn't get one of those in the face, I wasn't prepared and it hurt.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes