Feb 14, 2022
why must thy torture me with this? pedro and I already cried a bit too much for maya
not enough :KEK:

But honestly, I'm already looking at LIL as a Comedy. The characters are suffering, but it's funny to me. They cry, but it's funny to me. Eh... Not the level when you know that they have planned updates for the year ahead. They will suffer and come back to normal. Eh... Selebus makes his habits out of a molehill, transferring it into the game, makes tragic scenes not tragic, but simply comical, if you think about it a little.

Perception, that's really it.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just tried that, It does not fix it for "YuGothM" (I deleted the .rpyc so it would compile a new one from the edited .rpy). Also tried some other fonts. Strangely it works in game with "Arial". But neither the "YuGothM.ttc" included in the game files or the defult windows "YuGothM.ttc" will render correctly in Ren'Py. And as I said before it does render correctly in a text editor with "YuGothM" font.

So I guess Ren'Py does not like "YuGothM" combining characters for some reason. Or its a problem with whatever he used to insert the combining characters producing Unicode that is somehow not working properly with a specific font but only in Ren'Py. Idk how or why that would happen though, If it is even possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

But honestly, I'm already looking at LIL as a Comedy. The characters are suffering, but it's funny to me. They cry, but it's funny to me. Eh... Not the level when you know that they have planned updates for the year ahead. They will suffer and come back to normal. Eh... Selebus makes his habits out of a molehill, transferring it into the game, makes tragic scenes not tragic, but simply comical, if you think about it a little.

Like Maya said Maya_brutal.jpg

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021

Ahhhhhhhhhh, so you have broken the cycle and rather than being a total masochist like the rest of us mere mortals you have transformed into a demigod. The sadist.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes