Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Could you guys get in the habit of combining your posts, it's getting pretty ridiculous and it's not at all hard to do, just highlight what you want to reply to and a little pop-up appears, if you want to reply to many things click 'quote', then when you get to the part where you actually write the comment you can add all your quotes in one after the other and reply in a single post. I counted what would have been 6 consecutive posts from you Pedro if Apollo hadn't happened to throw something down whilst you were busy making the next one.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Speaking of expectations of this game. I originally download this expecting it to be another one of those Ren'Py games that somehow became popular but are absolute garbage.

I'm sure you know the type. The games where you get through a few paragraphs of junk exposition at the start. Then decide everything but the dialog is pointless and just skip everything else. Then a hour later after realising that all the dialog is also junk you start skipping everything until you get to a waste of time "someone bending over/walk in on showering" or equivalent scene and you Alt-F4, delete the game and look for something better.

But I realised a few hours in to this that I had not skipped anything yet so It might actually be worth playing all the way through. Fast forward to now and clearly I am far too invested in it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Could you guys get in the habit of combining your posts, it's getting pretty ridiculous and it's not at all hard to do, just highlight what you want to reply to and a little pop-up appears, if you want to reply to many things click 'quote', then when you get to the part where you actually write the comment you can add all your quotes in one after the other and reply in a single post. I counted what would have been 6 consecutive posts from you Pedro if Apollo hadn't happened to throw something down whilst you were busy making the next one.
I was on the phone and it was quite difficult to do that, but it was bad.

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Speaking of expectations of this game. I originally download this expecting it to be another one of those Ren'Py games that somehow became popular but are absolute garbage.

I'm sure you know the type. The games where you get through a few paragraphs of junk exposition at the start. Then decide everything but the dialog is pointless and just skip everything else. Then a hour later after realising that all the dialog is also junk you start skipping everything until you get to a waste of time "someone bending over/walk in on showering" or equivalent scene and you Alt-F4, delete the game and look for something better.

But I realised a few hours in to this that I had not skipped anything yet so It might actually be worth playing all the way through. Fast forward to now and clearly I am far too invested in it.
"I've been playing for 2 hours skipping every text and the first sex scene isn't animated."
"why can't I rename sensei? 0/10 game"
"Is there any pregnancy?"

Some of the most common response I've seen from a new player. I'm so glad chapter 3 started the theories speculations.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hearing from somewhere that Sensei was like Grimm from Blacksouls is what drew me here. Seeing Maya walking with an umbrella, clocks, and static, was what convinced me to try this though.

And now, well:
But:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game:

Hearing from somewhere that Sensei was like Grimm from Blacksouls is what drew me here. Seeing Maya walking with an umbrella, clocks, and static, was what convinced me to try this though.

And now, well:
But:
Look how good you are, you have become omniscient so be proud :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game
Before or after the rework? Speaking of which, is there a pre-rework version I can download anywhere? Might be a trip to play through old LiL again.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Look how good you are, you have become omniscient so be proud :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure my parents would be proud of what I've become:
Lmao.

Before or after the rework? Speaking of which, is there a pre-rework version I can download anywhere? Might be a trip to play through old LiL again.
I think I only really played this game after it was Reworked. Someone might have a previous version saved, but unfortunately I don't.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'm sure my parents would be proud of what I've become:
Lmao.

I think I only really played this game after it was Reworked. Someone might have a previous version saved, but unfortunately I don't.
Interesting, when I played the rework for the first time I honestly doubted if I would have gotten as hooked as I am if I had started then.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Interesting, when I played the rework for the first time I honestly doubted if I would have gotten as hooked as I am if I had started then.
That is interesting, personally the whole Ayane Chu thing that was changed in the Rework, sounds like it would have been something that could make me lose faith in the game. Same with the Ayane blowing Sensei under the desk stuff.

I also wonder if the reason people like Yumi so much is due to the pre rework. I kind of found her annoying, but frankly, she's a little too close to home for my tastes, so I'm probably a little biased.

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That is interesting, personally the whole Ayane Chu thing that was changed in the Rework, sounds like it would have been something that could make me lose faith in the game. Same with the Ayane blowing Sensei under the desk stuff.

I also wonder if the reason people like Yumi so much is due to the pre rework. I kind of found her annoying, but frankly, she's a little too close to home for my tastes, so I'm probably a little biased.
I was more referring to the opening scene, in the original it was a straight up h-scene with Ami instead of the breed your niece "minigame" iirc. In the original the horror stuff was more drip-fed early on instead of being in the opening. I do love me some Yumi though so you may be right on that.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
I wonder the same. I avoided this game for a good while because I thought it was going to be another cheesy and dumb japanese style VN. But it kept being popped up on the latest update page all the time (when there was an update every two weeks) with some insane ratings. So one day I said "fine, fine you win you persistent fucker". I downloaded it without reading any tags, just briefly the descriptions: school settings, you are a teacher, blah blah ok that's enough.

I started playing and I was like "Oh ok, an Isekai but with actual cool writing, funny dialogues and some characters that look interesting". I was having a blast reading without skipping a line and feeling very relaxed. Some things were a little off putting (I mean, it does start with a suicide afterall)... but that's okay. And then, I suddenly walked into a room of clocks...

That kind of impact is all but gone now for new players (at least for unsespecting players like myself who don't bother reading a tag) and the reason I can't get behind the revamp. Maybe my reaction could've been different had not been spoiled before, who knows. Some things are better addressed (Ayane, Makoto early scenes) but I can´t say I agree with Selebus shoving down our throaths all the fuck up stuff from the very start. A little building before that is better in my opinion, but to each their own.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
You can probably still find a pre v0.24.0 version on subscribe star if you want to play pre rework chapter 1.

I started right around the time it got reworked. But I don't remember anymore what pre rework events I played. I think I started on one of the v0.23 parts But then I saw that it got reworked and I updated partway through. It's hard to tell now though because a lot of the events are in the same locations and have a similar basic structure.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
You can probably still find a pre v0.24.0 version on subscribe star if you want to play pre rework chapter 1.

I started right around the time it got reworked. But I don't remember anymore what pre rework events I played. I think I started on one of the v0.23 parts But then I saw that it got reworked and I updated partway through. It's hard to tell now though because a lot of the events are in the same locations and have a similar basic structure.
Thanks for the suggestion, found it this way. I didn't even need to scroll for that long. I was slightly surprised to find that it was already 6gb at v0.23 though.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If i remember correctly, there was a theory much earlier on that Sana was the brother and the one that died was the sister or something, maybe i'm misremembering since it was so long ago, but i was totally down with Sana being revealed as a trap.
IIRC, Sana died, and the brother was somehow at fault, and was so overwhelmed with guilt that he began disassociating as his dead sister. I don't remember who advanced the theory, but I remember them being absolutely traumatized by the idea that it might be true. It was so bizarre.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
IIRC, Sana died, and the brother was somehow at fault, and was so overwhelmed with guilt that he began disassociating as his dead sister. I don't remember who advanced the theory, but I remember them being absolutely traumatized by the idea that it might be true. It was so bizarre.
I can now understand why Selebus came up with the plant theory society thing and thinks all the theory crafters are crazy.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but Trap Sana made me recall that Ami thought it'd be hot if Sensei read BL:
In other words: Ami actually seems like she'd be into Sensei being into guys.

Reactions: Bingoogus

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
That trap theory was from 1 guy who used to be a regular. I think he stopped around the Sana masturbation scene in the beach event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes