Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
At what point do you just report Tsubasa for criminal negligence though?
You mean in a world where all three of them constantly make it clear that they could just order a hitman to kill someone like normal people order a pizza? Never. Because the police would do jack-shit.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
can someone be super awesome bro and post requirement for niki events, im trying to find trigger requirements by reading niki events file, but cant find them

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci
Jun 20, 2023
Man, this chapter makes me want to be deployed as an infantryman faster, so I can just play several updates instead of waiting for one. Chapter 4 have been fire so far. Few opinions and my own feeling on this update(Warning! Wall of text!):
1: Yumi is da best. She was always somewhat special in this game in my opinion and the fact that Akira lets say "opened up" to her first and most importantly the fact that she is the first one to have this serious and honest talk with Sensei says that Akira may have much deeper connection to her than anyone really realize right now.
2: Karin. Hahahahaha. I like Concerned one even more now, I did not want grandma to be corrupted, but it is inevitable and so setting things up that way? It is hilarious and it may make Karin events more interesting
3. Otoha. Meh. Boring. I dont hate her like others do, she is just normal. Thats it. Her events are still boring.
4. Tsuneyo. She really should be a comedian-philosopher. That wires bit is interesting. Could it be that old man is actually a vessel and not a Calm god?
5. Sekai. That shot of Kaori may suggest that Sekai is no longer just a "ghost" now, but a real manifestation through a vessel.
6. Tsukasa. Poor girl. I hope Sensei is castrated in the true ending.
7. Tsubasa. She really should have called the police. Not only on Akira, but also on herself.
8. Overall: it seems things are finally starting to get truly interesting and engaging. Only took 4 years for that to happen. My deployment is still some time away, but this update confirmed that I should take a hiatus from this game for a time being anyway. I will return to this chapter when its true glory and horror is unleashed. Things are looking good, so its best to read this when there are at least several updates worth of content. Best of luck to anyone who read it this far and anyone who did not as well. I would suggest to take a hiatus for some people as well, it looks desperate from the outside perspective

Reactions: Apollo259

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
First of all, my thoughs
1) "This Curse Called Youth" is insanely good. insicknessandhealth.mp3 is definetly the song
2) There was the only choice in "Holden Caulfield" and Selebus proved it
3) Tsukasa is hot. Smart kind of hot.
4) Karin line hurts in a good way
5) Tsuneyo's last event is fantastic. Finally update ended on a huge positive note
Upd 6) Otoha is the best girl

Now, about your thoughts :)
Well, I've reached the point where I'm questioning who the most horrible adult woman is and I'm sure that of all the women alive, Tsubasa is the worst.
Always has been
lol well then I won because I chose, Tsukasa, the momentary good of saving Chinami won
View attachment 3400617
:coffee:

(3 lost events) for now, I imagine a lot of lost events in cascade succession from now on for tsukasa and maybe for tsubasa :unsure:

maybe the same thing will happen with chinami later
I am trying to be positive within my notes, so instead of writing down tsukasarefused, i called opposite of this flag "Tsukasa Sex"
Looks like people are going to put Tsukasa on the shit list along with Chika for ruining their 100% run
They should be punished for their dirty thoughts about Chinami. Chinami is an angel
Install the guide mod to fix your saves
Oh, the irony
Ok, so after Otoha's second event, can we collective agree to forevermore put to rest the idea that she isn't the shotacon? Cause it's plain as fucking day now that she's the shotacon.
Was it ever a theory? Sounds like "Sensei has small dick" theory for me

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Whelp, of all the places to end the update that was... ah... definitely one of them...
Was it ever a theory? Sounds like "Sensei has small dick" theory for me
No, all we've ever known is that someone was a shotacon, there has been some disagreement or reservation about it being this or that person as it was never entirely clear, but at this point it's kind of beyond argument.

korendrd

Sep 9, 2020
So,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then at first I thought Futaba was the natural fit for the secret Futa, but now I'm not so sure...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes