Kreygasm00

Mar 30, 2022
Kinda stuck on a loop of just passing days with the new update, still have yet to see any new events with Karin, Otoha, Tsuneyo, Miku, and 1 more Yumi.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Kinda stuck on a loop of just passing days with the new update, still have yet to see any new events with Karin, Otoha, Tsuneyo, Miku, and 1 more Yumi.
How did you do the Tsukasa events? I'm seriously not finding them. Sorry for the question, if it's obvious I'm stupid.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a strange way to say "post three times a day for someone to post a guide for a week after release"
Add after that week a week of people asking for a guide less than 4 posts after the question was answered by the last knob asking for a guide.
ddw.gif
hi guys, can someone make a guide on the events, otherwise I can’t open the events of Otoha, Nicky, Karin and Miku
The same issue. The last autoplay event was Tsubasa, I was able to complete Tsukasa but can't seem to find how to trigger anything else.
adw.gif

WICKED9999

Jul 8, 2023
Okay so all my saved files is not working and even the backup one's too can anyone help
Can anyone please upload there 37.0 save file I don't want to reply the whole thing :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Yep, just found in the files. Karin requires Yumispring2 which is only accessible by Sunday. Miku requires Karin aswell.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
MWUAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT, you guys better have chosen Tsukasa or edit the chinamichosen/tsukasachosen variables to false/true or else you'll get 3 missed events!
Looks like people are going to put Tsukasa on the shit list along with Chika for ruining their 100% run

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes