DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Placing these previews in a bit of speculative context:

Akira wakes up to Sana crawling on him. While "entertaining" her, Chika walks in. She storms off, and Sensei gets up to follow, only to bump into Ayane, who shoves him into a stall to service him. Chika has cooled down, and comes back to talk to Sensei, walking in on him with Ayane. She wanders off to sulk, where a very tired and satisfied Sensei finds her and talks to her, and he then wanders off to go bed....only to accidentally stumble into Yumi's bed.

Hilarity ensues.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Placing these previews in a bit of speculative context:

Akira wakes up to Sana crawling on him. While "entertaining" her, Chika walks in. She storms off, and Sensei gets up to follow, only to bump into Ayane, who shoves him into a stall to service him. Chika has cooled down, and comes back to talk to Sensei, walking in on him with Ayane. She wanders off to sulk, where a very tired and satisfied Sensei finds her and talks to her, and he then wanders off to go bed....only to accidentally stumble into Yumi's bed.

Hilarity ensues.
At this rate Chika will chop it off before Ami does.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
On the topic of Io:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've said this before, but Akira's expression in those shots was exactly my expression. Eyes wide, jaw dropped. Head full of Oh, no.

And going from that to "Okay, let's boff"?

I mean, I played through the scene. But eesh. I can't imagine how the hell he actually managed to get it up.

Of course, Sekai pops up at that moment and does her Oh, it could be good for her routine. So... Eesh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Akira's face looks dopey, like he's been awake for 36 hours and can barely keep himself awake...
Considering that in the last update Akira asked Ami to sleep with him since he wouldn't be able to sleep alone, there's a good chance he really hasn't slept properly for a few days.

Or the chance that Akira is just in a state of delirium and it's not Ayane there giving him a blowjob and it's actually Chika since she's another girl who was desperate to have sex with Akira so if it's really Chika, It will be funny if she finds out he is with other girls if he accidentally calls her Ayane.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Poor Rin has been trolled by Sana for so long, lmao.

Edit: Chapter 2 Sana for those who may not remember:
OMG, I think I need to replay just to watch Sana, knowing her actual inner monologue. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Also... she's doing it with the catpaw hands and the cute kitty face. HA! (The only thing that almost made the Nodokathon worth it for me.)

Reactions: DeSkel15

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Considering that in the last update Akira asked Ami to sleep with him since he wouldn't be able to sleep alone, there's a good chance he really hasn't slept properly for a few days.

Or the chance that Akira is just in a state of delirium and it's not Ayane there giving him a blowjob and it's actually Chika since she's another girl who was desperate to have sex with Akira so if it's really Chika, It will be funny if she finds out he is with other girls if he accidentally calls her Ayane.
Of course, some of us have already had a threesome with Chika and Ayane... :sneaky:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I've said this before, but Akira's expression in those shots was exactly my expression. Eyes wide, jaw dropped. Head full of Oh, no.

And going from that to "Okay, let's boff"?

I mean, I played through the scene. But eesh. I can't imagine how the hell he actually managed to get it up.

Of course, Sekai pops up at that moment and does her Oh, it could be good for her routine. So... Eesh.
Honestly I think he let Sekai take over in that moment which is also why I think he wanted Ami to sleep with him that night. It's been hinted a few times that he has been sleeping with Sekai's ghost lately so I think he wanted Ami there to keep her at bay.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Honestly I think he let Sekai take over in that moment which is also why I think he wanted Ami to sleep with him that night. It's been hinted a few times that he has been sleeping with Sekai's ghost lately so I think he wanted Ami there to keep her at bay.
Yo this bitch haunting me.. I better climb up in her daughter's race car bed

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes