Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's upped her medication as well.
Ya know, when will there be a point when she ups her medicine that it's just too much and overdoses? Because we've had Wakana OD on HER medicine, and Io has medicine she might OD too but it might be intentional since if she has to up her medicine to the point it can OD her then it might be either risking getting OD'd which she may not mind or she lessens her medicine at the cost of being much more near bluejay, only way I can see her lessening medicine without consequences may be her finally getting help.

As I was writing this Comiies posted and it's a better take on it so go check it out for anyone who didn't

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Ya know, when will there be a point when she ups her medicine that it's just too much and overdoses? Because we've had Wakana OD on HER medicine, and Io has medicine she might OD too but it might be intentional since if she has to up her medicine to the point it can OD her then it might be either risking getting OD'd which she may not mind or she lessens her medicine at the cost of being much more near bluejay, only way I can see her lessening medicine without consequences may be her finally getting help.

As I was writing this Comiies posted and it's a better take on it so go check it out for anyone who didn't
Io seems to somewhat routinely overdose:
So, her body probably has built up quite a tolerance over the last 8+ years.

Wakana just seems to mostly take painkillers, which may explain why hers was more dangerous, but Io takes who knows what:

Frankly, Io seems to be the result of when "help" fails.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Nobody really knows what's going on with the gods but i'm not sure affection points are anything more than a (crappy) gameplay mechanic.

How many more updates before we get to fuck Yumi, Sel?
"5 updates, crusty"
You said it was 2 updates, 5 updates ago!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes