Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sorry to kill everyone's Yumi boner, but I have a bad feeling about this. This scene is probably from the same beach trip where it looks like Chika will find out that Sensei is cheating. How ironic (and characteristically brutal for Selebus) would it be for Chika to finally discover him with another girl, and it's the first time he's with Yumi?
I would love it if that was the scene, would laugh my ass off.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If you're playing the game for the bare-ankle scenes you're honestly in the wrong place. They're like 4% of the run time and often aren't even meant to be eggplant-polishing material (and they're not even that good for that purpose, honestly.) You quickly realize that the game is more focused on telling a story that features a lot of sex than it is showing you big bouncy boobies to brandish the bridely bean to. I'm sure others would disagree, but my take is, go to this cool website called "corn hub" where "farmers" upload "corn" videos and get your "agricultural" fix there instead. Or just grab the scenes from the files or grab a save (lmao)
Exactly, this is story first, sex second, and even then it's still part of the story, I love this more than those games that throw sex at you with barely any good story.

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
I rarely show up here,but
Which one is the majority of people here?
Make Io as Indigo or made her as akira dolls?
I feel like Indigo is the true path here for the future story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This is what it looks like if you "go indigo":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it has been said plenty of times:
The Green Path is the complete story (don't know about a true one, but this one does make more sense than the alternatives). Additionally, the "complete" story in a game such as this would also be the one filled with the most suffering:
Green Path will give you a stomachache. But I will follow it to the end. I will see how horrifyingly beautiful it is to watch each of these characters die in fragments - in the hopes that it will make the day they're finally restored that much more meaningful. Remember to smile.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yo fellas, i just reached the second trinity event. No spoilers obviously so just say if im wrong or not, but with all the lust and affection points, are we feeding lowercase god to come into the regular world?
Nobody really knows what's going on with the gods but i'm not sure affection points are anything more than a (crappy) gameplay mechanic.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yo fellas, i just reached the second trinity event. No spoilers obviously so just say if im wrong or not, but with all the lust and affection points, are we feeding lowercase god to come into the regular world?
Sort of. It would require you to be up to speed to explain why you could be both wrong and right. It's not a mechanic in which you change the game by farming more or less points though, so farm away as you want.

I'll explain my thinking for those that have played up to 0.41 though:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I find it interesting that Niki was on the roster for a new outfit/desgin and hasn't got one yet. She got her newest outfit back in 0.29 which she regularly wears now. But other than that nothing new. And it looks like she won't be getting a new swim suit or anything since she isn't going to the beach and staying with Ami plus she won't be getting anymore events for this year.
Dont remember her set up for a change but damn I hope Sel doesn't change her pretty hair.
We all agree Yumi > Chika, right?
I would have thought so but both girls frustrate me and I love both so I just don't know!
Dang, even though she sucks I was sure one would be a lust event.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
This is what it looks like if you "go indigo":
As it has been said plenty of times:
The Green Path is the complete story (don't know about a true one, but this one does make more sense than the alternatives). Additionally, the "complete" story in a game such as this would also be the one filled with the most suffering:
Green Path will give you a stomachache. But I will follow it to the end. I will see how horrifyingly beautiful it is to watch each of these characters die in fragments - in the hopes that it will make the day they're finally restored that much more meaningful. Remember to smile.
Then why the hell is bad homie a red path?

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Here's what I think will happen:

Sensei makes some flirtatious remarks. Yumi fails to rein in her desires and initiates a kiss. It goes through and leads to a heavy make-out session. While the two are in their little world, Chika appears. They don't notice at all, and Chika is shocked into speechlessness. They stop a little to breathe. Chika is crying. Yumi snaps back and is horrified. Chika ultimately too snaps, although in a less pleasant way. She tells Yumi to leave and then confronts Sensei.

92151:7849 odds.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Do not give in to the green path soy boys.
They are unironically losing to hope and pareidolia IRL (cringe) ((Joking but actually not joking kind of))
Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home. Go home.

• Haha
Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes