PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
for scenes that need more than 5 hours of reading and grinding you get basic soundless modless Koikatsu animations, for 10GBS You may aswell download base KK and the card of any the characters (not to hard to reproduce anyway) and do it yourself in half that time.
Twisted world and many others offer a much more higher quality/interactive experience for such time investment, TW in...7 minutes or so.
Im not saying its bad, just poor for the early stages...long asf stages tho. I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away
If you're playing the game for the bare-ankle scenes you're honestly in the wrong place. They're like 4% of the run time and often aren't even meant to be eggplant-polishing material (and they're not even that good for that purpose, honestly.) You quickly realize that the game is more focused on telling a story that features a lot of sex than it is showing you big bouncy boobies to brandish the bridely bean to. I'm sure others would disagree, but my take is, go to this cool website called "corn hub" where "farmers" upload "corn" videos and get your "agricultural" fix there instead. Or just grab the scenes from the files or grab a save (lmao)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It's Uta, she's wearing the same pajamas in the pic below.
Eesh. Of course it's Uta. Dunno why I saw that as Ami. She has tits. And not-short hair. And purple-ish eyes. Uta.

But that reinforces what I was theorizing, doesn't it? That Uta has told Io about her conversation with Akita, and Io's digesting what's actually happening, as opposed to the scenario she'd played out in her head?

ETA: And, yeah, interesting that Io's there at all. I wonder if anyone's actually reached out to her since Nodoka did... what Nodoka did. I mean, are she and Miku still friends at all? Maybe Our Favorite Tomboy is going to shove the crab into Nodoka's bathing suit as retribution? One can only dream.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
for scenes that need more than 5 hours of reading and grinding you get basic soundless modless Koikatsu animations, for 10GBS You may aswell download base KK and the card of any the characters (not to hard to reproduce anyway) and do it yourself in half that time.
Twisted world and many others offer a much more higher quality/interactive experience for such time investment, TW in...7 minutes or so.
Im not saying its bad, just poor for the early stages...long asf stages tho. I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away
I promise you, no matter what plot you filled in with your imagination... It was nothing like what is actually going on.

LiL isn't everyone's cup of tea, definitely. And if you're just looking for a collect-them-all school harem game to fap to, it definitely won't make you happy. Or Happy. But the writing is good enough and the characters compelling enough that — if those sorts of things please you — it's definitely worth actually playing.

Otherwise? Yeah. Fire up KK. Much more efficient. ;)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maybe Our Favorite Tomboy is going to shove the crab into Nodoka's bathing suit as retribution? One can only dream.
Nodoka gets crabs from Miku, a new PhiloPhilo fanfic, coming soon to a thread near you.

Edit: Sponsored by the new app from aramaug: "Hot Old Goth Chicks near you?"
I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry to kill everyone's Yumi boner, but I have a bad feeling about this. This scene is probably from the same beach trip where it looks like Chika will find out that Sensei is cheating. How ironic (and characteristically brutal for Selebus) would it be for Chika to finally discover him with another girl, and it's the first time he's with Yumi?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sorry to kill everyone's Yumi boner, but I have a bad feeling about this. This scene is probably from the same beach trip where it looks like Chika will find out that Sensei is cheating. How ironic (and characteristically brutal for Selebus) would it be for Chika to finally discover him with another girl, and it's the first time he's with Yumi?
Honestly? I'd welcome that. This was kind of bound to happen, and Chika has already told Yumi that it would.
It wouldn't be a surprise to her. Although she did also predict they're never going to recover from it, which is fair.

But it could also be that the scene with Yumi follows Chika discovering about other girls, and the "first time" (it's likely to be her admitting her feelings, if anything) with Yumi comes because he's no longer a thing with her best friend/sister.
Pretty damning look there, Yumi.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I find it interesting that Niki was on the roster for a new outfit/desgin and hasn't got one yet. She got her newest outfit back in 0.29 which she regularly wears now. But other than that nothing new. And it looks like she won't be getting a new swim suit or anything since she isn't going to the beach and staying with Ami plus she won't be getting anymore events for this year.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Senpai...
Look, man, if the remains of an immortal vampire that recovered her free will and was posing as a highschool student while working for the vatican Ciel told me to do something I'd most likely listen.

Congrats on guessing who the profile image was btw. Next time you stop by your local goth ihop ask for me, I'll get you a meal on the house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe he and Yumi just had some kind of shared blackout, or something along those lines. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Although I have been expecting some kind of big Yumi Chika falling out, in which Yumi blames herself, to be required before anything else happens with Akira. Not only is Chika basically her only friend, but perhaps more significantly, Chinami seems to be the only person in her life that she actually completely drops her guard with. Ripping her away from that is what I have though might be required for her to start progressing further with Akira. The Noriko Yumi friendship is also being setup, that might be an indicator of what could happen next. Because lets face it, Akira probably wont do a very good job of helping Yumi. But I could see Noriko becoming more important to her / taking up the Chika-Chinami role in her life until the falling out is resolved.

That's my fanfic anyway.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Congrats on guessing who the profile image was btw. Next time you stop by your local goth ihop ask for me, I'll get you a meal on the house.
I literally just reverse-image searched it
Thanks, I'm quite the detective. Already wet excited for my next trip to goth iHop

My stupid ass just realized that the whole thing was about a bitch beach trip. The swimsuits and the literal beach didn't make it seem like a beach trip to my mind. I was expecting a normal update all this time, lmao.
Me and the boys putting on bikinis and going to the sand warehouse on a normal Thursday afternoon

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes