DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone refresh my memory about this Prince Ami? I can't place it.
"Prince Ami" is what I've been calling Ami since she got short hair and a preview showed her trying to seduce Uta.

Ami had also been hinted at being Bi for quite awhile, with Chika and Maya seemingly being the ones she's most interested in, so I figured something like this may occur eventually, and Otoha had been considered a Prince, which made calling Ami one, appropriate, imo.

Overall: Inside Joke that translates to "Ami is coming for Sensei's Harem."

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
"Prince Ami" is what I've been calling Ami since she got short hair and a preview showed her trying to seduce Uta.

Ami had also been hinted at being Bi for quite awhile, with Chika and Maya seemingly being the ones she's most interested in, so I figured something like this may occur eventually, and Otoha had been considered a Prince, which made calling Ami one, appropriate, imo.

Overall: Inside Joke that translates to "Ami is coming for Sensei's Harem."
You know i never liked the aspect of Sensei "Sharing" his harem but my god am i okay with this.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
As much as I do think Prince Ami starting to try and seduce all the girls would be fun, I'm not sure how many of them would actually be susceptible. Also I wonder what would her angle be in it. Would she be attempting to get closer to Akira by trying to join in on his "SENSEI-tional sexcapades", forming a kind of ultimate creepy tag-team grooming force for Father & Daughter bonding. Or is she just going to be trying to keep them away from him, as a meat shield of sorts.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
As much as I do think Prince Ami starting to try and seduce all the girls would be fun, I'm not sure how many of them would actually be susceptible. Also I wonder what would her angle be in it. Would she be attempting to get closer to Akira by trying to join in on his "SENSEI-tional sexcapades", forming a kind of ultimate creepy tag team grooming force for Father Daughter bonding. Or is she just going to be trying to keep them away from him, as a meat shield of sorts.
My take on prince Ami is this.Many people(me included) have talked about Amis attraction to broken people and i believe that Prince Ami is what we get when we mix that exact tendency,Amis overall personality and her hormones.But tbh i like the idea that she will try to get closer to her "Father" through various sexual escapades with the girls she knows hes been involved with.

Now as to what girls would be interested?Uhh.Otoha,Rin,Nodoka,I can see Uta with a bit of pressure,Kirin easily and finally Haruka cause slave plot

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes