Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yo, i spoke too soon. I thought i had 10 sarah lust and only had 9, since she's a side character, will it affect anything for Chapter 2+?
You got to have 20+ by the 2nd christmas party. Aren't you playing with the guide mod? That should alert you to requirements as they're necessary (most of the time).

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Yo, i spoke too soon. I thought i had 10 sarah lust and only had 9, since she's a side character, will it affect anything for Chapter 2+?
‘Side characters’ in this game are actually still very important to the overall story, so it can be a bit misleading at first. But yeah, I would really recommend getting the URM and adding an extra Lust Point for Sara. So long as you add it before the event starts it’ll be fine.

But I wouldn’t recommend missing any events. Simply so you can get the full experience.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Well, as I said before, my save games were corrupted, so does anyone have a save game similar to this one?
I don't think I have a save that old, someone might, but you may have to restart or try to find the earliest save you can and just replay the events that are already done
I highly recommend using the URM mod, going back a bit and just changing the sara_lust variable value to 10 so you can get her event, it's not gonna break the gameflow or anything and it's better than restarting from a save and grinding

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
nope im flying blind beyond the online wiki, but as long it doesnt affect anything, ill just do her 20 lust once the halloween chain ends
The Guide Mod doesn’t spoil anything if that’s a concern of yours. It just tells you what locations you need to go to, point requirements for the next events, and notifies you when an important choice is coming up.

The wiki is a useful resource, but it’s hardly a sufficient guide on its own. And in a game as sandboxy as this? No shame in utilizing a couple mods to save time and stress. It’s a lifesaver, seriously, and I can’t recommend it enough.

That said, recommending is all I can do. Whatever way you decide to play, I’ll leave you to it and hope you have fun.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
I don't think I have a save that old, someone might, but you may have to restart or try to find the earliest save you can and just replay the events that are already done

Can you give me the oldest save game you have, I have a version of the old game where my save games still work, so I'm going to play in this version until I get to the events of your save game, I'm sorry, if it's not very clear what I want to say since I don't speak English

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
nope im flying blind beyond the online wiki, but as long it doesnt affect anything, ill just do her 20 lust once the halloween chain ends
You'll only miss the one (very hot) scene for not having the 10 lust. I played with only the wiki my first time through and I definitely regret not using the guide mod, it would have saved a lot of effort without really spoiling anything.
Well, as I said before, my save games were corrupted, so does anyone have a save game similar to this one?
This one should be the start of Chapter 2, which isn't that far before your save. I've taken the liberty of setting all of the lust names to Old Sport for maximum eroticism.

Edit: the save might not work if you don't have the guide mod.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If you're playing by using the wiki, then it's just guide mod with extra steps. Here, this is what the guide mod is: (I've picked up data relevant to the beginning of the game, so there can't possibly be any spoilers for you)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, it's to the point and even less spoilery than the wiki. You check it by going into the menu, it's not intrusive in any way.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
You'll only miss the one (very hot) scene for not having the 10 lust. I played with only the wiki my first time through and I definitely regret not using the guide mod, it would have saved a lot of effort without really spoiling anything.

This one should be the start of Chapter 2, which isn't that far before your save. I've taken the liberty of setting all of the lust names to Old Sport for maximum eroticism.

Edit: the save might not work if you don't have the guide mod.
muchas gracias

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes