barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'll be waiting for the MS paint version, because I have no idea what that word even means (scared to look for it).

Edit: just realised it's probably a play with the word pussy. Thought it was some new slang from the youngsters lol
Technically, it is. "bussy" is a portmanteau of "butt" and "pussy"

At least that's how I've interpreted based on context when I've seen it used.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
There are only 58 posts left, so possibly tomorrow.
After we get that done, I think we should next aim to have the number of messages to match the version of the game. For instance:

1721275414560.png
would count for version 0.39, but we're almost at 0.42 - which would ask for 42 thousand messages. Is that too high of an ask? Maybe, but we'll probably get it done regardless if we keep going how we have. Just another thing to keep track of as we go.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Bussy is short for "boy pussy" (or more loosely, butt pussy,) referring to the "pussy" of a guy. Ussy as a suffix changes a word to mean the pussy, boy-pussy, or butt pussy of X.
I miss teaching. Anyway I'm like 80% done with the drawings. WIPs on my X.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
After we get that done, I think we should next aim to have the number of messages to match the version of the game. For instance:

View attachment 3842419
would count for version 0.39, but we're almost at 0.42 - which would ask for 42 thousand messages. Is that too high of an ask? Maybe, but we'll probably get it done regardless if we keep going how we have. Just another thing to keep track of as we go.
I think that’d be doable. I mean, we’re easily gonna crush the #40,000 post number soon anyway, so may as well shoot for the next goal.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Bussy is short for "boy pussy" (or more loosely, butt pussy,) referring to the "pussy" of a guy. Ussy as a suffix changes a word to mean the pussy, boy-pussy, or butt pussy of X.
I miss teaching. Anyway I'm like 80% done with the drawings. WIPs on my X.
Well, in the words of Anthony Kiedis: "Once you know, you can never go back". Am I glad to have this new knowledge? That's somewhat debatable :ROFLMAO:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Well, in the words of Anthony Kiedis: "Once you know, you can never go back". Am I glad to have this new knowledge? That's somewhat debatable :ROFLMAO:
Christ man, you are a boomer. Don't know what a bussy is but can quote Anthony Kiedis. I still love you, though.
Well, does anyone know what to do when the saved games are corrupted when changing the new version of the game?
Cry. Hopefully you didn't use the updater, I'm not sure if your saves are still there if you did. If not your saves will be safe in the old version's folder. If they're gone you'll have to get a new save file from someone else. I recommend not using the update patcher and just downloading new versions on their own, and backing up your current saves before copying the files into the new folder. If your saves are breaking when copying them into a separate folder, that's a different issue

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Well, does anyone know what to do when the saved games are corrupted when changing the new version of the game?
your best bet is downloading saves that other people have uploaded. had to do the same myself cos I wiped my hard drive and forgot to backup game saves ;-;

Reactions: tanikase

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Christ man, you are a boomer. Don't know what a bussy is but can quote Anthony Kiedis. I still love you, though.
Sorry, for some reason I felt compelled to do this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
Well, as I said before, my save games were corrupted, so does anyone have a save game similar to this one?

Last edited:

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
Yo, i spoke too soon. I thought i had 10 sarah lust and only had 9, since she's a side character, will it affect anything for Chapter 2+?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes