Aug 20, 2021
Mannn I got started late on my second playthrough of the game! I only just got past the first Beach Vacation in Chapter 1.

Debating on whether or not to just load up my old saves and get right into 0.38. But I think I’ll just download the patch and wait it out.

At the very least, making it to the new content will make for a fitting reward by the end. Wouldn’t have to wait as long for the next Dorm Wars update either.

In terms of 0.38 itself, though, the fact we’re getting Yumi, Niki and Karin events?? We eating good today…

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Mannn I got started late on my second playthrough of the game! I only just got past the first Beach Vacation in Chapter 1.

Debating on whether or not to just load up my old saves and get right into 0.38. But I think I’ll just download the patch and wait it out.

At the very least, making it to the new content will make for a fitting reward by the end. Wouldn’t have to wait as long for the next Dorm Wars update either.

In terms of 0.38 itself, though, the fact we’re getting Yumi, Niki and Karin events?? We eating good today…
im mostly curious of continuation of wakana story line, and Ami for now

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
im mostly curious of continuation of wakana story line, and Ami for now
Yeah, I’m with you on that one. The last update left us on quite the cliffhanger for both of them. Maybe we’ll find out more about at least Ami today if we’re lucky. Even if it’s just something small.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Where do you even find more LiL fan art? I thought the only place was the LiL fan art page here on F95.
I got that from the monthly subscriber section of the lil website. If you pay a certain amount each month you can basically commission fan art from Sel.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I almost thought I got bamboozled when I installed the patch and saw that the image set was the 3.0 one.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes