Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, I finished replaying the game for tomorrow's new update and I must say it's an absurd difference, playing at 0.36 and when it's time to play at 0.37, I really think that these two updates should have come in one version, it would easily be the best update of the game. LIL.

One question I want to know, I know it's still early in the year but in your opinion, who do you think will be the MVP girl of this chapter?

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Well, I finished replaying the game for tomorrow's new update and I must say it's an absurd difference, playing at 0.36 and when it's time to play at 0.37, I really think that these two updates should have come in one version, it would easily be the best update of the game. LIL.

One question I want to know, I know it's still early in the year but in your opinion, who do you think will be the MVP girl of this chapter?
Ami

Reactions: Pedro4545454
Aug 20, 2021

I hope it’s Noriko tbh. It would make sense given her connection to Maya and also the fact she’s suspicious about her recent change in behavior. So yeah, maybe she’ll be able to provide something profound to the plot this chapter. Who knows?

Noriko’s had it rough lately, anyway. She deserves some love.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I've seen some 0.38 spoilers and now think, that chapter 4 would be about Tsuneyo. I'd love it to be about Sana and Yasu too

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thoughts:
1) Needs more Touka. Yes, she'll probably be in a lot of Tsukasa/Tusbasa content, but moar Touka anyway.
2) Needs more Yumi (why yes, I do have a thing for chesty girls with long dark hair, why do you ask)
3) Tsukasa being the cover girl makes me queasy.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
1) Needs more Touka. Yes, she'll probably be in a lot of Tsukasa/Tusbasa content, but moar Touka anyway.
She is in May
2) Needs more Yumi (why yes, I do have a thing for chesty girls with long dark hair, why do you ask)
Unfortunately, it looks more like Yuki update
3) Tsukasa being the cover girl makes me queasy.
I highly doubt any interesting stuff with her, but at least we can finally get acquantied

Reactions: Vizer007

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
i hope all events will be linear again, so I don't need to wait for guide update
I hope you grinded at least 20 more affection/lust points on all the girls so you can smoothly do events without wondering which one you gotta grind on when the update drops

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021

sana, yumi(as always) and rin.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes