Jun 20, 2023
Few days left. This month sure flew fast. Very curious about Yumi events, she has been most "real" character in the game and someone that Akira truly has to chase and groom as a predator he is supposed to be. When it comes to other girls they practically jump to Sensei arms which usually defeats the whole "Akira is bad and you are not supposed to sympathise with him", poor guy is being hunted by a bunch of horny teenagers. Yumi is different in that regard. Hopefully this closest to a real thing and the only example in this game of a predatorial behaviour and the predator-victim dynamic will continue for much longer

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Few days left. This month sure flew fast. Very curious about Yumi events, she has been most "real" character in the game and someone that Akira truly has to chase and groom as a predator he is supposed to be. When it comes to other girls they practically jump to Sensei arms which usually defeats the whole "Akira is bad and you are not supposed to sympathise with him", poor guy is being hunted by a bunch of horny teenagers. Yumi is different in that regard. Hopefully this closest to a real thing and the only example in this game of a predatorial behaviour and the predator-victim dynamic will continue for much longer
Personally, Miku seemed to have more of a predator-victim dynamic with Sensei. Even had to beg him to stop and was about to cry back in her Chapter 1 'Scaredy Cat' Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And she was completely innocent prior to his pursuit. At this point though, she's been chased and groomed to succession, and is now supporting the Harem, and his magic fingers.

Io is another example, but she hasn't fallen for him sexually at all, and threw up the last time he molested her.

Yumi on the other hand is mostly just a tsundere. Sensei hasn't tried to fool around with her for awhile, and she seems disappointed after he doesn't even black out on her, in her Chapter 2 'Neon Heart (If I Close My Eyes)' Event:
Ironically, it's almost like the Yakuza Princess is the pursuer now, and Sensei even recently used her as a cock block for Imani, albeit that might change in these upcoming events.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Yumi on the other hand is mostly just a tsundere. Sensei hasn't tried to fool around with her for awhile, and she seems disappointed after he doesn't even black out on her, in her Chapter 2 'Neon Heart (If I Close My Eyes)' Event:
Ironically, it's almost like the Yakuza Princess is the pursuer now, and Sensei even recently used her as a cock block for Imani, albeit that might change in these upcoming events.
Interesting thing to note here, is that it seems she is looking at his lips, not eyes, expecting to be kissed any moment.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes