DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Alright so just to say love/hate this game but I’m sure that’s a feeling most of us feel but I’m playing right now catching up near the end of chapter 2 and I was just checking people’s birthday to see who bday is the closest to mine. (Noriko) and I know we are suppose to be sus of Kaori because she is suppose to be dead ( plus other stuff I read in here but I’m not there yet and the game so I’ll leave it alone until I fully get it) but has anyone thought much on Kaori birthday being December 25th or do we not have enough facts yet to start speculating if it means anything.
Kaori becoming 23 seems to be the more interesting part of it, as she's (usually) 22:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

23 being a number that comes up a lot and the age that Sensei seemed to be, when the Accident happened, when Ami was orphaned, and possibly when Kaori's accident happened. Kaori would have also been around 15 which is around the age of the current Students.

Kaori's relation to a certain god does make her being born on the dubious bday of Jesus, quite ironic and fitting though. Especially since it'd mean she was probably conceived in Spring.

Reactions: Ques

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Why don't these updates show up on the main page? I have to remind myself every so often to come back and check only to find it updated secretly.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Why don't these updates show up on the main page? I have to remind myself every so often to come back and check only to find it updated secretly.
There was some drama, quite a while ago that I feel no-one here will have the energy to go into again. If you want to know the details I recommend you search the thread history. Suffice it to say that the result is the lack of promotion and visibility on this site. I cannot say it was an undeserved response by the site administrators.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The reason is well documented here, as the question comes up about once a week. Use the search function, keyword "promoted," and it should come up.

Edit: Previously suggested "promotion," but I realized "promotes" and "promoted" are more commonly used in the discussion.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, totally random, but on a replay of 'Nothing is Beautiful' by Sel, I've noticed the one girl from the game who hasn't shown up in LiL is Reina, who also happens to be suspiciously similar to Maya.

Reina:

Vs Maya:

Considering that Saki (NiB) seems related to Ami (LiL), and is presumably the grandma that Ami mentions at times, as well as Sensei's mother, the other two love interests of the same game, Miu and Reina may be mothers or grandmothers of certain characters.

Frankly, Reina seemed kind of like a mix of Karin, Maya, and Sana (Sporty, Mysterious, and likes horror movies), and they all happen to have shades of green eyes and in Maya and Sana's case, their colored names are also shades of Green, like Reina's, which makes me wonder if she may be the grandma of at least one of them.

Sara came from a broken home, and it seems likely that Maya did as well, so it might be something that comes up eventually. The Kandas (Karin and Kirin) may be irrelevant, but their father being aware of Sekai seems to imply that their family will play some part in the story.

Otoha also has green eyes like Reina, but there doesn't seem to be any other notable similarities. She seems aware of Sekai though, so there's possibly something there.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
What kind of hair and hairstyles do you people like the most? For me, Ami's long red ponytail is the most beautiful, followed by Otoha's new hairstyle, Ayane's ponytail and Maya's hair down.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What kind of hair and hairstyles do you people like the most? For me, Ami's long red ponytail is the most beautiful, followed by Otoha's new hairstyle, Ayane's ponytail and Maya's hair down.
Kaori's hair is the only 'style' i'd say i like enough to bother commenting on but since i'm already putting in the effort, i like Miku's original haircut as well as Osako's, short hair tomboy is my thang.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not much of an aesthetic person, but Cyclops Sana and post original pre current hair Miku, are probably the ones I like the most:

Ami with her long hair down was pretty cool though:
R.I.P.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Definitely curious about the implications of the last title, given that Good Boy, related to Sekai/Sara-->Akira, Big Boi (purple cap, clock eyes, appeared in collector in the last reset, and now this ''Better Boy'', Maybe it's relevant, maybe not, but since the Old One was close to Karin, more inclined to have some weight in the plot.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I like Otoha's hair when she was in her state of disarray, but Molly's high ponytail of her recent Halloween costume is really adding much allure for me.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes