Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Overall: I'm going to be a little disappointed if Sensei just commits mental suicide in the true end, and wakes up in front of Ami in class thinking that he reincarnated into a new body.
"It was all just a dream...."

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have to say, all of your endings are intriguing... but man, after all that, I think they'd all depress the hell out of me. Hmm.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
"It was all just a dream...."

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have to say, all of your endings are intriguing... but man, after all that, I think they'd all depress the hell out of me. Hmm.
This game makes me freak out in the sense that I want an end to it but I can't see an ending that is logical and worthy for this game, what shit haaaaa.

There's also the fact that when this game ends, I deeply hope there will be lots of new, good games, because if I don't, it will be very sad.

There is a fact that I want a happy ending too, even though that is practically impossible.:(

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't necessarily mean exactly the same but i hope we get an ending like Saw I, a big reveal and a narrative door slamming shut, Akira forever imprisoned in his purgatory, be it as punishment or in sacrifice to save/spare everyone else. That'd satisfy me.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't necessarily mean exactly the same but i hope we get an ending like Saw I, a big reveal and a narrative door slamming shut, Akira forever imprisoned in his purgatory, be it as punishment or in sacrifice to save/spare everyone else. That'd satisfy me.
In the final moments of the game, we see an old man in an assisted living facility. It's Old Man Akira, reflecting back on the people who'd loved him througout his career. The classroom isn't a capture of a moment in time, it's a collage of all the girls whose lives he ruined over his decades-long career as an educator. Most of them are still alive, but none have come to visit him. If only he'd found it inside himself to love them an ounce as much as they'd thought they'd loved him...

He was the old man in Tojo Ramen the whole time. That's why Tsuneyo never let him go upstairs. She couldn't let her father know the truth.

Jun 20, 2023
While everyone waiting for the update, I recommend to try out Perfect Pitch to "pass the time"(even saying it that way is insulting considering how fucking awesome it is), the creator for that game really put his soul into it. It is clear case of visionary work with a lot of effort put into it. Given time and some more supporters it could probably be on the same footing as LiL and that is some very high praise. I will leave review for it once I finish it, for now I am being amazed at how much soul this game has at the moment of me writing this comment. Dialogues there could use some work tho, that is not how human being talk IRL, but oh well, small issue compared to gigantic collection of many praiseworthy things found in that game.
Okay. More or less finished it. I take back my words about "same footing as LiL". Give it time and more supporters and more money(where the fuck is his go fund me page) and Perfect Pitch will make LiL look like a fucking 6 grader school project. I once thought(up until this day) that LiL is the best game and the one with the most potential ever posted in f95, I was mistaken, Perfect Pitch is the one with so much potential and yet to be uncovered greatness, that if LiL would be a phenomena on how to Write VN, then Perfect Pitch shall be a phenomena on how Make VNs. That is some hidden gem, a treasure that is not found, the greatest story yet to be finished. I now have 2 VN that I consider as a visionary and "once in a century masterpieces", LiL and Perfect Pitch. LiL is on the 1 place for now, but that is only because it is longer. Give Perfect Pitch some 20 more updated(no need for 30 to catch up with LiL even) and it shall become 1 place in my book and hopefully a 1 place for many more people. Its current lack of popularity is a tragedy truly. I will try to raise some awareness and support for the game in non-english communities for the time being

Reactions: Vizer007
Jul 23, 2021
I have a few that I'd like to see:
  1. Sensei gets replaced by his more favored children who become the next Collector(s), and the cycle continues with new girls, as the current more popular and devoted ones get relegated/rewritten into side characters. The rest might end up in similar circumstances like Amy's.
  2. This world just gets erased because it's a mistake like Nodoka seems to think it is:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    And maybe some LiL girls get folded into new characters for the next MC.
  3. Considering that Sel is going to remake 'Nothing is Beautiful', Yuu might just wake up from this Delusion called 'Lessons in Love', realizing Sensei and all the alliterated named characters were figments of his imagination, with Miu trying to wake him up this whole time, hence her appearance in the 'Rain King' Happy Event.
Overall: I'm going to be a little disappointed if Sensei just commits mental suicide in the true end, and wakes up in front of Ami in class thinking that he reincarnated into a new body.
Deskel with the constant ability to quote things that will drive us insane the more we think about it.

Off topic and responding to Bingoboi way back maybe 'Out of Touch' will do something for you, it's a neat blend of fuckery and funny without a lot of sandbox crap but being wildly different from the LiL themes. Lasts a solid 12-18 hours at this point.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Deskel with the constant ability to quote things that will drive us insane the more we think about it.

Off topic and responding to Bingoboi way back maybe 'Out of Touch' will do something for you, it's a neat blend of fuckery and funny without a lot of sandbox crap but being wildly different from the LiL themes. Lasts a solid 12-18 hours at this point.
Already in my toppest folder of followed games :)

Edit: here's my current list of saved games:
It's not exactly ordered but it's 5 columns from A to E in terms of roughly how psyched i am for an update.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Okay. More or less finished it. I take back my words about "same footing as LiL". Give it time and more supporters and more money(where the fuck is his go fund me page) and Perfect Pitch will make LiL look like a fucking 6 grader school project. I once thought(up until this day) that LiL is the best game and the one with the most potential ever posted in f95, I was mistaken, Perfect Pitch is the one with so much potential and yet to be uncovered greatness, that if LiL would be a phenomena on how to Write VN, then Perfect Pitch shall be a phenomena on how Make VNs. That is some hidden gem, a treasure that is not found, the greatest story yet to be finished. I now have 2 VN that I consider as a visionary and "once in a century masterpieces", LiL and Perfect Pitch. LiL is on the 1 place for now, but that is only because it is longer. Give Perfect Pitch some 20 more updated(no need for 30 to catch up with LiL even) and it shall become 1 place in my book and hopefully a 1 place for many more people. Its current lack of popularity is a tragedy truly. I will try to raise some awareness and support for the game in non-english communities for the time being
Make a signature with a link, if you are active enough in threads, some people will notice it and maybe try it out. I have this game in my "play later" list currently, but reading this post I am thinking to get it a bit higher in my priority list now. Sadly the next update of Perfect Pitch is as far away as more than half a year...By the way, how long Perfect Pitch currently?

Jun 20, 2023
Make a signature with a link, if you are active enough in threads, some people will notice it and maybe try it out. I have this game in my "play later" list currently, but reading this post I am thinking to get it a bit higher in my priority list now. Sadly the next update of Perfect Pitch is as far away as more than half a year...By the way, how long Perfect Pitch currently?
Considering latest controversy surrounding my nickname, making a signature would be a bad rep for an author to be honest and I do not want to sabotage his work in any way. So I will for now focus my efforts on trying to promote that game on non-english forums and sites instead, where I have good rep and clout(RIP Anivisual.net. You and your active user base will be missed).

To answer your question, my playstyle involves repeating and checking every nook and cranny in every event, so it took me about 30 hours. Minus that and it is 18-20 hours I think. Pretty good lenght for just a 0.7 version. I must also say that there is very little "one scene, wall of text" kind of bullshit that you will find in most games in this site. Almost every event is followed by several scenes, positions and "themes" so to speak, this is honestly a novelty for me, there are far too many VNs that beat that one scene they made to death. Finding one VN that actually uses different scenes and ways to convey almost every single event is very refreshing. This also explains why next update is "far away", you will need a lot of time and effort to keep the value production and the current vision on track. Sorry for a bit of a long way to answer your comment, I am still somewhat very surprised and happy that this kind of VN could even exist. I was not exaggerating when I said that given time and more support Perfect Pitch would(hopefully Will) become a phenomena on how to Make VNs.

To summarize: Perfect Pitch is awesome VN and game and it will take about 18-24 hours of your time that you will most likely enjoy spending playing it

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
With all this talk of endings, I would remind the class that Sel promised us, from the very beginning, that everything will be okay (~).
He will be held to account. I demand a nice ending
Okay is relative.

Marie IV

Sep 9, 2023
Already in my toppest folder of followed games :)

Edit: here's my current list of saved games:
It's not exactly ordered but it's 5 columns from A to E in terms of roughly how psyched i am for an update.
Gonna need a needlessly long and in-depth Bingoogus™ analysis and review for all of these, chop chop, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Gonna need a needlessly long and in-depth Bingoogus™ analysis and review for all of these, chop chop, thanks.
Oooooof... you're fucking kidding me :ROFLMAO:... geez man... like, it'd be 20 pages long... nah... just read it as mostly better on the left to so-so on the right and only use it as a factor when deciding if a title your iffy on is worth actually trying or tossing... like, the more left you look the more i love it, as to why, well that'd be cause it appeals to my tastes, which is almost definitely different to yours. If you want me to sell you on a specific title then i can try and do that, but i'm off to bed now so there'll be a wait. I'm not even an authority of note, these are just games i like enough to track, some far more than others. I'm rambling, good night.

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
As a lifelong JRPG nerd, the real question for me will be "will I be able to pull myself away from Person 3 Reload and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth long enough to play it"
This is what we call in the industry, a real tough gamer dilemma; probably better to grind out this update in a matter of hours when it drops and continue with the RPG grind. I'm literally playing P3R rn

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
As a lifelong JRPG nerd, the real question for me will be "will I be able to pull myself away from Person 3 Reload and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth long enough to play it"
This is what we call in the industry, a real tough gamer dilemma; probably better to grind out this update in a matter of hours when it drops and continue with the RPG grind. I'm literally playing P3R rn
Ig we’re all playing Persona, huh? :LOL: Beat P3R last night after binging it and waiting for the next LiL update. Phenomenal remake to an already compelling game.

Going back to Persona 5 Royal now.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes