DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree there, I looked at the number, and 23 and I feel it is intentional for the lore Lil, and even 7 is an important biblical number, but with Matthew, you overthink a lot there,
Maybe you don't know the context, the reason that Matthew as an extra-character exists comes from how people made theories about him because that specific name was heard on an audio track, being a mistake by Selebus, in the end it was made so famous in the community that he ended up having a Cameo. If I remember well being at Sara's Bar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably, like I said, there's other 7:23s.

Matthew just originally showed up in an Event that featured Tsuneyo leading it 'Chashu (A Cracked Bowl)' in Chapter 2, and showed up last update in Sana's 'Stutter-Step' event in Chapter 4:
It was the first to come to mind.

Of course, Genesis 7:23 could work too, especially if this is during a reset. Sensei (or Ayane) could be Noah, and the Ark could be the rooftop or something.

Or it's just a random 23 thing that is more or less just an easter egg that doesn't mean much.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Probably, like I said, there's other 7:23s.

Matthew just originally showed up in an Event that featured Tsuneyo leading it 'Chashu (A Cracked Bowl)' in Chapter 2, and showed up last update in Sana's 'Stutter-Step' event in Chapter 4:
It was the first to come to mind.

Of course, Genesis 7:23 could work too, especially if this is during a reset. Sensei (or Ayane) could be Noah, and the Ark could be the rooftop or something.

Or it's just a random 23 thing that is more or less just an easter egg that doesn't mean much.
I'm leaning as you say towards an easter egg, but if I had to choose a 7:23, definitely applicable to Lil in general. I would say Mark 7:23

and what these evils are, they are in 7:22, which would be

and well we know that there was a 22 in Lil before... :unsure:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm bored... no point cycling through the usual recommendations rigamarole, let's try this, name the most recent game (say, 6 months or less) you played for the first time that totally activated your almonds.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I'm bored... no point cycling through the usual recommendations rigamarole, let's try this, name the most recent game (say, 6 months or less) you played for the first time that totally activated your almonds.
https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-new-underground-studio.130096/

https://f95zone.to/threads/goddesses-whim-v0-3-3-public-ncrow.101869/ I played this one a little longer ago, but special mention, because I haven't seen anyone make better custom animations in Koikatsu than Ncrow, Chef's Kiss

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I've tried so many KK games over the last year or so and it's such a piss off that I've been spoiled by this stupid game. Not only is Selebus a very good writer, but literally 99% of the other games on here are just so poorly written to the point that I barely look out for games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-3c-ron-chon.138294/post-12777632 this is a fun inspiration game that I found was worth the time, however

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I've tried so many KK games over the last year or so and it's such a piss off that I've been spoiled by this stupid game. Not only is Selebus a very good writer, but literally 99% of the other games on here are just so poorly written to the point that I barely look out for games.
Most of the KK games here have the added problem that the creators put the bare minimum into the art style. So many KK games are atrociously ugly.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Played it, confused af by it, love it. Down with the mousey menace!
https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-new-underground-studio.130096/

https://f95zone.to/threads/goddesses-whim-v0-3-3-public-ncrow.101869/ I played this one a little longer ago, but special mention, because I haven't seen anyone make better custom animations in Koikatsu than Ncrow, Chef's Kiss
Not into racing at all but that second game looks worth investigating. Cheers.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-3c-ron-chon.138294/post-12777632 this is a fun inspiration game that I found was worth the time, however
Yeah it's really hard to find harem games that don't have the shittiest writing and 95% of non harem games are an automatic miss for me for this or that reason. This game however is out cause i dislike parodies or fanfiction of established media, just does nothing for me. Thanks though.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
BTW, Bingoogus, have you tried Lost in You yet?
Ah, yes, i liked it enough to keep going with it but it still has a distance to go before i'd say i'm an actual fan. If i had to pull out one thing from it that has definitely stuck with me though, it'd be DONUT.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JelF547

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
BTW, Bingoogus, have you tried Lost in You yet?
This is one of my other issues with games on this site - if they're a halfway decent game, then it's got a good chance of being some sort of LiL clone. There are other games to crib from, damnit. I don't want to play not-as-good-LiL-clone #304 every week (even if I do find myself enjoying some of them)

This isn't an attack on you by the way, JelF, or anyone else that happens to like those games. It just bugs me a little that most games that seem interesting to me end up being a LiL clone

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This is one of my other issues with games on this site - if they're a halfway decent game, then it's got a good chance of being some sort of LiL clone. There are other games to crib from, damnit. I don't want to play not-as-good-LiL-clone #304 every week (even if I do find myself enjoying some of them)

This isn't an attack on you by the way, JelF, or anyone else that happens to like those games. It just bugs me a little that most games that seem interesting to me end up being a LiL clone
If a game generates a large audience, it's gonna get copied.

The fact that the dev has become a pariah on this site and the game is no longer promoted means that people who are hungry for exactly this and look on the most-recent page are more likely to find the clones than they are to find the real thing, and opportunists are going to jump on that.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
this game started great but turned into shitburger. I can't even follow the story anymore
Really? Now that a lot of questions have finally been getting answered, I'm able to follow the story a lot easier now. I have a vague understanding of what's going on compared to the beginning where things mostly seemed random.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Ok, finished my first playthrough. I'm kinda curious what you guys think about what the ending will be. On the one hand, any sort of development the MC has will ultimately still be overshadowed by the fact that he's a pedophile and committing statutory rape if he gets with any of the high school (or younger!!!) girls. On the other hand, no one is gonna accept a reset of everyone's relationships back to zero.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ok, finished my first playthrough. I'm kinda curious what you guys think about what the ending will be. On the one hand, any sort of development the MC has will ultimately still be overshadowed by the fact that he's a pedophile and committing statutory rape if he gets with any of the high school (or younger!!!) girls. On the other hand, no one is gonna accept a reset of everyone's relationships back to zero.
I'm placing my bet that Akira's real name is Radahn, his mind has already rotten away, but somehow he is holding the stars in place. And the true end is him dying and the stars being freed, and somehow the gods whimsically bring him back to live his teenage dreams.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Akira dies and the time loop ends. The story feels like a weird dream to the other characters, but the experience helps them grow stronger and move past their issues. I'm split on whether Maya also dies in order to stay with Akira, or if she manages to grow up and live a normal life without him.

That'd be pretty bittersweet and even still it's probably more hopeful than I should be expecting from this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, we know that we will have an ending for each girl and a true ending, so in my opinion there is a good chance that the true ending will be where Akira dies, but I can't say because Selly said at the beginning of the game that he would make us cling to the girls then he would make us suffer and after that good things would come and we would be happy but I don't trust him at all because just by analyzing the game you can already know that he has serious problems in which I feel happiness so I expect an average ending where it's not sad, but not happy.

Akira dies and the time loop ends. The story feels like a weird dream to the other characters, but the experience helps them grow stronger and move past their issues. I'm split on whether Maya also dies in order to stay with Akira, or if she manages to grow up and live a normal life without him.

That'd be pretty bittersweet and even still it's probably more hopeful than I should be expecting from this game.
Considering that Maya went through several resets just to keep Akira alive, the chance of her continuing well after his death, well...... I guess it's easier to win the lottery 50 times than to see this future happen, even more so since the big theory that the two of them are stuck in an infinite loop with Akira and Maya being reset and returned several times, so it's good to always consider the worst that can happen as it can always get worse :)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I have a few that I'd like to see:
  1. Sensei gets replaced by his more favored children who become the next Collector(s), and the cycle continues with new girls, as the current more popular and devoted ones get relegated/rewritten into side characters. The rest might end up in similar circumstances like Amy's.
  2. This world just gets erased because it's a mistake like Nodoka seems to think it is:
    And maybe some LiL girls get folded into new characters for the next MC.
  3. Considering that Sel is going to remake 'Nothing is Beautiful', Yuu might just wake up from this Delusion called 'Lessons in Love', realizing Sensei and all the alliterated named characters were figments of his imagination, with Miu trying to wake him up this whole time, hence her appearance in the 'Rain King' Happy Event.
Overall: I'm going to be a little disappointed if Sensei just commits mental suicide in the true end, and wakes up in front of Ami in class thinking that he reincarnated into a new body.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes