anrock

Jun 29, 2019
I've skimmed (being afraid of spoilers) last couple of pages but haven't seen an answer or any mention of it but: am I supposed to see "There is nothing" for a very long time in 0.37 (for pretty obvious reason) or did I finally bork my install / saves by updating the game instead of redownloading it every time?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ugh, my head hurts. I know he's probably mocking some of the more obnoxious people on the discord with the spelling, but it hurts my soul to read.
It comes from which is a compilation of illiterate morons on yahoo answers.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Sel should totally do a "Hugnant" tier one day.

Maya may actually be at the top of that one, considering she was destined to be the Huggy Girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Accountant Ami may actually be quite low in this tier. It probably wouldn't be cost efficient.
I unironically miss huggy boy. It was genuinely hilarious.
I've skimmed (being afraid of spoilers) last couple of pages but haven't seen an answer or any mention of it but: am I supposed to see "There is nothing" for a very long time in 0.37 (for pretty obvious reason) or did I finally bork my install / saves by updating the game instead of redownloading it every time?
I think you've borked it, 0.37 should have the day cycle back in a limited format. Did you miss an update, maybe?

Reactions: DeSkel15

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Curious that Sel decided to Recycle/Reuse the same scene from her last event except for Tsuneyo's expression (Mouth), I almost thought it was a flashback. Well, positive progress, for Tsuneyo remembering more pre-reset memories... and all that stuff.

Don't let Io find out, two very serious offenses going with Tsuneyo to the amusement part. Next hecatomb.

Last edited:

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
I unironically miss huggy boy. It was genuinely hilarious.

I think you've borked it, 0.37 should have the day cycle back in a limited format. Did you miss an update, maybe?
Not sure. I believe I've played 0.36 which ends with Maya on rooftop. I've downloaded patch-only from OP post as I usually do and assumed that "there is nothing" is a way to represent Sensei state. But it took a bit too long and some texts were written in a way that suggest there is something visual that explains what's going on.

Anyways, I've downloaded full version, did a diff on it and my install and was missing a lot of images. So now everything seem to be fine and I gotta replay from my closest to apocalypse save to see what I was missing visual-wise. Still not sure if update-only download is corrupted or why I had images missing.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure. I believe I've played 0.36 which ends with Maya on rooftop. I've downloaded patch-only from OP post as I usually do and assumed that "there is nothing" is a way to represent Sensei state. But it took a bit too long and some texts were written in a way that suggest there is something visual that explains what's going on.

Anyways, I've downloaded full version, did a diff on it and my install and was missing a lot of images. So now everything seem to be fine and I gotta replay from my closest to apocalypse save to see what I was missing visual-wise. Still not sure if update-only download is corrupted or why I had images missing.
What you described is the ending of 0.35. 0.36 ends with Ami fucking/failing to fuck vegetable Sensei.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
throwing a prediction into the air and translating the image of the door, Tsuneyo remembers more things in the amusement part, Akira calls/goes to Ayane to visit Tsuneyo and talk to her about the part when they were assembling the RAS or about their next plan, or something like that, without Maya right now Ayane is the main axis to appear in everything related to that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Based on recent previews, a low-hanging-fruit observation.

1) Tsuneyo has time to go to an amusement park. She's a noodle-loving workaholic, if she has time for an amusement park, she's running away from paternal mortality, like she was the last time she went to an amusement park. And if the old man is that close to death...
2) The Old One is lurking.

Are we already at a reset? I mean, two months have passed, minimum, since the last one (Halloween to New Years) and there doesn't appear to have been a time skip, so...maybe?

• Thinking Face

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Based on recent previews, a low-hanging-fruit observation.

1) Tsuneyo has time to go to an amusement park. She's a noodle-loving workaholic, if she has time for an amusement park, she's running away from paternal mortality, like she was the last time she went to an amusement park. And if the old man is that close to death...
2) The Old One is lurking.

Are we already at a reset? I mean, two months have passed, minimum, since the last one (Halloween to New Years) and there doesn't appear to have been a time skip, so...maybe?
Resets occur every 4 to 6 months according to AKira, so assuming that this reset will be every 4 months, there would still be a month and a few weeks to go, so I think that if this conversation with Tsuney is about the Reset, there is a high chance she can go to the roof in the next reset as she will have much more time to prepare BUT if she goes to the roof and keeps her memories that would break the pregnancy theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Resets occur every 4 to 6 months according to AKira, so assuming that this reset will be every 4 months, there would still be a month and a few weeks to go, so I think that if this conversation with Tsuney is about the Reset, there is a high chance she can go to the roof in the next reset as she will have much more time to prepare BUT if she goes to the roof and keeps her memories that would break the pregnancy theory.
"Roughly quarterly" per Maya. Two per year, but the year misses, at a minimum, mid-Jan through May.

But past knowledge goes out the window. Spring is here, and there hasn't been a spring in Kumon-Mi for a very, very long time, so there may be more resets per year, they may happen faster, etc.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This saddens me somehow. A lifetime ago Ayane was so excited about the idea of a spontaneous trip to Tojo's with her best friends, and now it's just her and her make-believe shit husband while everything else falls apart; what a simple yet so out of reach dream.

Anyway, just don't order tori shio or curry rice.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, could be wrong, but Ayane's watch seems to suggest it is 7:23. (Maybe 7:22, but 23 seems more fitting)

Considering Matthew is a character, and Matthew 7:23 has Jesus saying "And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" (or whatever variation you use)

This might be quite an interesting event. I've wondered if Tsuneyo may have some relation to Jesus for a while.

Edit: Of course there are multiple 7:23s, so it could be referring to a different one.

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Hm, could be wrong, but Ayane's watch seems to suggest it is 7:23. (Maybe 7:22, but 23 seems more fitting)

Considering Matthew is a character, and Matthew 7:23 has Jesus saying "And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" (or whatever variation you use)

This might be quite an interesting event. I've wondered if Tsuneyo may have some relation to Jesus for a while.

Edit: Of course there are multiple 7:23s, so it could be referring to a different one.
I agree there, I looked at the number, and 23 and I feel it is intentional for the lore Lil, and even 7 is an important biblical number, but with Matthew, you overthink a lot there,
Maybe you don't know the context, the reason that Matthew as an extra-character exists comes from how people made theories about him because that specific name was heard on an audio track, being a mistake by Selebus, in the end it was made so famous in the community that he ended up having a Cameo. If I remember well being at Sara's Bar

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes