fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
There's been some discussion in discord of who is drowning in the pool in the event Mother's Milk and Sel came out and said its Nodoka. What significance this has to the story I don't know. I try not to think about Happy Events because they make my head hurt. But I thought I would bring this up because I thought it was Maya initially and thought it was interesting.
Hmm I feel like Selly coming out and giving away direct info like this is quite the rare occasion.

Perhaps Nodoka's presence here, in the "Library, Wishing Well", is kinda the explanation why a mere mundane being such as herself gets to see so many strange visions that can only be surmised as tapping into the secrets of the universe; aka a visual representation of drowning in knowledge/information. Saying kinda is because it doesn't explain why her.
(also, apparently saying yes to drowning Nodoka and saying no to teen Sara then.......Sara did suffer from blackouts back then, so I guess a divine being changes its taste for its favorite toy?)

Now that Nodoka is confirmed to be in this, I wonder if it would bring new takes on the poem at the start of the event (attaching them here for ppl's convenience).

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting then, the only connection I see is the angel, as Sara said in her main event, an angel told me, and the angel is her hugging Sana, and here she is reflected with Ami, she seems more curious to me than Nodoka. But Nodoka, with so much information about the '''world itself'', should have contact with Sekai in some way, perhaps this is it.

Hmm I feel like Selly coming out and giving away direct info like this is quite the rare occasion.

Perhaps Nodoka's presence here, in the "Library, Wishing Well", is kinda the explanation why a mere mundane being such as herself gets to see so many strange visions that can only be surmised as tapping into the secrets of the universe; aka a visual representation of drowning in knowledge/information. Saying kinda is because it doesn't explain why her.
(also, apparently say yes to drowning Nodoka and say no to teen Sara then...)

Now that Nodoka is confirmed to be in this, I wonder if it would bring new takes to the poem at the start of the event (attaching them here for ppl's convenience)
I maintain, as I said above, that the poems, due to their colors, are related to people, in these cases, Noriko, Maya, Ayane, Sensei, and Ami, deciphering what they refer to, beyond the fact that The blue poem and the baby is practically Himawari or something along those lines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15 and Dc345

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ooh, The Old One in the background. I was wondering when he'd show up.
There's been some discussion in discord of who is drowning in the pool in the event Mother's Milk and Sel came out and said its Nodoka. What significance this has to the story I don't know. I try not to think about Happy Events because they make my head hurt. But I thought I would bring this up because I thought it was Maya initially and thought it was interesting.
Definitely interesting, I had assumed it was Maya, or maybe Sara, but Nodoka actually makes a lot of sense:
The fact she's recently joined the Swimming club, implied she's been to another world:
And seems aware of things she shouldn't be, all could be explained by her having a connection to The Wishing Well and Nao. (She's also mentioned the World Itself and all 3 seem related)

Nodoka also happens to be around the Library alot, which happens to be another name for The Wishing Well and is where Nao is:
The consciousnesses being ripped apart, part, could be related to Nodoka's manic episodes. Perhaps she's seeing things from other universes and timelines and it's confusing her.

Overall: Nodoka being there is very interesting, and it makes me wonder if she's related to the person that drowned in the Wishing Well, which was mentioned in the 'Miserably Ever After' Chapter 4 Main Event.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Another interesting detail with Nodoka is her event Beyond the Reach of God, where sensei finds her in her manic state, and accompanies her to end up not being her. But Himawari, the most incredible thing there is that she calls Futaba, and she tells her that she is outside the barrier. She then says goodbye and Sensei returns to Nodoka in her room in an instant. It must have a deeper meaning perhaps. worthy of replay.
Not quite. The Shapeshifter and Nodoka were both there, Nodoka just ran off, then The Shapeshifter seemed to Reset things to before they left:

The Shapeshifter also implies that Nodoka is hard to copy:
So, chances are, she'd probably fail pretending to be Nodoka like she did being Sana, if she tried.

It's definitely worth a replay though. One of the major events that shows that Nodoka knows more than she should. Also some knowledge about Shapeshifter rules.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I maintain, as I said above, that the poems, due to their colors, are related to people, in these cases, Noriko, Maya, Ayane, Sensei, and Ami, deciphering what they refer to, beyond the fact that The blue poem and the baby is practically Himawari or something along those lines.
I am skeptical about the color theme though. There are at least 3 verses (1st, 2nd, and 5th) that describe the obsession with mother's milk and companionship; it's strange if these verses that all talk about the same twisted relationship turn out to be referring to different individuals.

So if I string the first three together under the assumption that all verses come from the same person's POV, it would be something like this: I LOVE my mom and my mom's milk, but I get sad and lonely during night because she isn't breastfeeding me and instead is having sex with someone (inspired by "I listen to her moan" in the 2nd verse). My mom is pregnant and I will soon have a sister; will my little sister like me? (and I think the fear of losing maternal attention as the soon-to-be older sibling is implied as the negative emotion emanate, but I am not even 50% sure about it)

I don't know how to interpret the last two so I'll stop here, but doing this avoids assuming the 3rd verse being about Ayane, and consequently avoids forcing to assign the rest of the verses to different people with corresponding color themes (which is more often than not very dubious imo). Besides, if those colors can be used to associate with girls I'd wager that green is more Io than Maya.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Interesting then, the only connection I see is the angel, as Sara said in her main event, an angel told me, and the angel is her hugging Sana, and here she is reflected with Ami, she seems more curious to me than Nodoka. But Nodoka, with so much information about the '''world itself'', should have contact with Sekai in some way, perhaps this is it.

I am skeptical about the color theme though. There are at least 3 verses (1st, 2nd, and 5th) that describe the obsession with mother's milk and companionship; it's strange if these verses that all talk about the same twisted relationship turn out to be referring to different individuals.

So if I string the first three together under the assumption that all verses come from the same person's POV, it would be something like this: I LOVE my mom and my mom's milk, but I get sad and lonely during night because she isn't breastfeeding me and instead is having sex with someone (inspired by "I listen to her moan" in the 2nd verse). My mom is pregnant and I will soon have a sister; will my little sister like me? (and I think the fear of losing maternal attention as the soon-to-be older sibling is implied as the negative emotion emanate, but I am not even 50% sure about it)

I don't know how to interpret the last two so I'll stop here, but doing this avoids assuming the 3rd verse being about Ayane, and consequently avoids forcing to assign the rest of the verses to different people with corresponding color themes (which is more often than not very dubious imo). Besides, if those colors can be used to associate with girls I'd wager that green is more Io than Maya.
Just to throw this out there, Sekai was a Mother figure to Sensei:
As well as his girlfriend, sister, and teacher.

The Mother's Milk poems might be a young Sensei reacting to Sekai fucking his brother at night, fucking him during the day, and ending up pregnant with Ami, who is probably the baby that Sensei hopes will like him.

Not entirely sure on the meaning behind the colors, but they may represent the feelings Sensei had while writing the poems.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Alright sleuths, who owns what?
I'm not gonna beat foot fetish allegations after answering this but I know three of them belong to Ami and one pair belong to Niki.
  • High tops with green laces are from Ami's winter outfit
  • The beige/brown boots are from her Chapter 1 outfit but they might be Ayane's to since she has a pair just like them
  • The pair in between those two are from her Chapter 3 outfit
  • The high tops on the left belong to Niki

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Alright sleuths, who owns what?
If someone hadn't already sleuthed it out, my guess would be:

High top chucks on the left end are Rin's, on the right end are Noriko's, the tan boots are Chika's, and the tiny slippers are Sana's. Otoha is skipping band practice in another vain attempt to shove her tongue down Niki's throat.

(I am %100 certain that none of this is true, except for the part about a newly-single Otoha tryiing to nibble Niki's bits)

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Just to throw this out there, Sekai was a Mother figure to Sensei:
As well as his girlfriend, sister, and teacher.

The Mother's Milk poems might be a young Sensei reacting to Sekai fucking his brother at night, fucking him during the day, and ending up pregnant with Ami, who is probably the baby that Sensei hopes will like him.

Not entirely sure on the meaning behind the colors, but they may represent the feelings Sensei had while writing the poems.
Yeah I always assumed the poem was written by young Sensei considering the context. Something that I do find weird or interesting is the shaky "writting", childish demeanor it exudes, lack of capitalization, and only simple words used throughout the whole poem

Based on all of those, it feels as if it was written by a very young Sensei, maybe the same age or younger than Chinami, but that contradicts the fact that by the time Sekai was pregnant, Sensei was a highschooler

It does feels like maybe it is written in stages, like a year or two in between pages. By the end, it not longer gives me that innocent, child-like feeling the first three pages did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wamzzz and DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes