Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I take it that no girl will be limited to 1 contest. There are some girls that are obvious choices for certain contest. But Sel is clearly going to put some girls into who aren't suited at all for that particular contest and quite possibly on both side.

Edit: I wonder if each contest will constitute for 10 of the 11 main events in that update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think, knowing the events of 0.39 so I assume that they will be the 11 main events being specifically the official battles +1 being the prologue where who will be chosen against whom like all typical dorm wars, 3 bonuses that as we know They are always the Lust, which if I had to guess by watching chara events, it would be Makoto, Nodoka and Kirin (without knowing if there are any girls invited in those events), unless there is some special event, and in the middle of those events the connectors would be the events by Maya, Rika Kirin and Noriko... , chain of 20 events, being 3 lust at best, Of course unless there is some special plot twist, even with the title I assume Akira will be wandering in the middle of other events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys. I am having trouble progressing after the guide mod ends at v. 36. What do you all do to figure out what to do next? I can't seem to get anything to trigger?

According to the progress screen there are main, secret, Amy, Ayane, Chika, Chinami, Osako, Rin, and Sana events pending. But I can't get any of them to trigger.

Do you all just wait for the progress mod before you play the next updates? How do you know what to do next? I am stumped.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-37-0-selebus.48158/post-12854421

Reactions: Smarmint

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
By the number of players in each, either we will have 14 more girls enter the game from the top rope, or the usual suspects will compete in more than one event each.
I'm thinking Death ball will be Yumi, Chika and Miku vs Tsuneyo, Touka and Kirin/Uta.
Scavenger hunt will probably be Futaba vs Io.
Trivia maybe Makoto and Nodoka for revenge.
Beer pong should be Sana vs Molly.
I think egg toss will feature Yasu, dunno about the others.
And cheerleading will probably have Chika and Uta.

Jun 20, 2023
This dorm war spoiler gave me one serious realisation. This events are getting repetitive. You can only use the same scenario in different ways a fixed amount of times before it simply becomes tedious. The same images, the same scenes, the same locations, the very same special events will tire people out eventually. You can adjust them, give them a little bit flavor, rotate images and position your scenes differently, but it is still the same. I am not yet burn out of that repetitives, but give it 2-3 years and I am not so sure if I will even wait for updates. The images, scenery and even special events(like dorm wars and shit) should be mixed with something not seen before. I am not advocating for replacing these stuff, just that something new and fresh has to be added eventually. Maybe I am alone in this kind of thinking. Just a "wake up from your sleep and get sudden realisation" kind of stuff

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This dorm war spoiler gave me one serious realisation. This events are getting repetitive. You can only use the same scenario in different ways a fixed amount of times before it simply becomes tedious. The same images, the same scenes, the same locations, the very same special events will tire people out eventually. You can adjust them, give them a little bit flavor, rotate images and position your scenes differently, but it is still the same. I am not yet burn out of that repetitives, but give it 2-3 years and I am not so sure if I will even wait for updates. The images, scenery and even special events(like dorm wars and shit) should be mixed with something not seen before. I am not advocating for replacing these stuff, just that something new and fresh has to be added eventually. Maybe I am alone in this kind of thinking. Just a "wake up from your sleep and get sudden realisation" kind of stuff
I may be overestimating Selly but I really believe that he won't be stupid enough to keep doing these same events for the next 6 to 7 years that the game's time is predicted to be, so I really think that he will create new special events and add other things besides the beach, dorm wars, Halloween and Christmas.

Reactions: Maldonny

Visceral666

Dec 15, 2022
I just downloaded the latest update and both my saves are broken somehow, can anyone give me saves from the end of 0.36 please? Just thinking about doing the whole game all over again gives me headache. Or maybe anyone knows what is the problem, attached a traceback

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Thinking a little, there is an unwritten rule and pattern that in Dorm Wars, confrontations are never repeated, and personally I prefer it that way, also the girls have commented on it when selecting confrontations, avoiding repeating that.
and I think DW4 will not be the exception, that's why I also feel that Sel has started to include 2vs2 and 3vs3 and will keep it like that for future Dw , giving more variety....
I have done the compilation of each DW and at least for 1vs1 I consider none of these , it will be, the exception to that being the bonuses.

On the other hand, although I would like the events to have a different theme.
I have realized while doing this that, quite possibly, there is a reason for there being 4, if we look at it carefully, the seasons are important in this game, 1 for each season.
Thus being something like, Dorm Wars= Spring, Beach= Summer, Halloween=Autumn, Christmas=Winter, and since this world is cursed in cycles, no matter how much they want it, it is linked to the lore that only those events are, which I also hope that is be explained and not left up in the air later.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15

Visceral666

Dec 15, 2022
It never ends. Here is a good tip: back up your saves in any game you play, it takes at most 2 minutes to do so. This is a save with all events completed and required flags raised. No cheats or URM used so there wont be any code fuckery either. Download guide file and copy them into your game folder as well just in case
You're a lifesaver dude, ty so much and thanks for the tips

Visceral666

Dec 15, 2022
It never ends. Here is a good tip: back up your saves in any game you play, it takes at most 2 minutes to do so. This is a save with all events completed and required flags raised. No cheats or URM used so there wont be any code fuckery either. Download guide file and copy them into your game folder as well just in case
I used your save and it still shows the same error like in my saves, it doesn't seem to be about save files. Don't rly know whats the matter then

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes