Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
something very recent from the discord, Selebus about wizard, and interesting to bring here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with him fully... buuuut sidestepping the immorality of wanting to fuck either the teens or the wizards, there's a deeply ingrained evolutionary reason for men to be attracted to 15-ish year old girls whether people want to admit it or not, or accept it or not, but there is no genetic programming that says 'fuck the kids too bro'. They're both immoral and fucked up in reality and should be punished in exactly equal measure, we're better than out animal roots, as a society we've pretty universally said if you're an adult then keep your hands off the under 16's, 18's even, and for good bloody reason, but i would expect most people to have a more disgusted instinctual reaction to hearing a 31 year old dude fucked a child than they would hearing he fucked a 15 year old. There'd be a strong sense of disgust for both, but most people can feel the difference, one is worse than the other, one is more of a violation of the social contract we all live by, one is mega creepy and the other is 'string him up by his testicles'.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
The story definitely has its weight in the characters, also undeniably, who is not curious, for 35 endings, ending of harem route. ending of dark route the true ending.There are many stories going on that I hope are worthwhile.
But you should also really like the slice of life that Lil has on the way or You're going to hate it because all of its lore is so dispersed between happy events and other occasional events like 5% of the entire game, being generous, for the advancement of the plot.
Nor can anyone take away from Selebus that he is a good writer above the average of other koikatsu/daz/hs visual novels, another detail in favor is that many characters are clearly born from stereotypes but their voices are well worked, you can extract some random text and in many cases know what character it is without prior contex, has good merit.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
something very recent from the discord, Selebus about wizard, and interesting to bring here
TD;DR: Nah I disagree. It is okay to be creeped out and disgusted by the idea of the teacher banging a wizard but not by the idea of banging a high schooler. Not because one is a 31 years old guy and the other a wizard, but because one is Sensei and the other is Chinami/Tsukasa, it has nothing to do with being unable to separate fiction from reality

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
I'm in too deep. I have been playing since the first version and now I'm too invested in the story and characters to get off this train, the Sensei Express. You might call it curiosity for where this train is heading towards after enduring many trainwrecks and more to come. All I can do is spectate and pray (in futility) for the best

Mar 3, 2019

I'm invested in most characters and want to see how their story plays out and their interactions with each other. And I wanna see them fucking.

Tho I do lose a lot of my will to keep going whenever we get scenes with the gods or Sensei has one of his "lol, my legs are spaghetti and moving on their own, I'm so r4ndum" moments. I just don't care when he starts losing his grip on reality and I'm this close to just start skipping whenever one of these scenes starts.

Reactions: crustlord12

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I've been thinking about this for a while now and with the last update there might be some validity to it....

I've been wondering if every pair of girls in each dorm room suffer from the same disorder; mental, physical, or Something else that the 2 similarly share. For Example:

These are apparent to me...
Dorm 8: Both Nodoka and Otoha have random bouts of mania.
Dorm 7: Both Uta and Io were lured, and possibly sexually abused, by online predators.
Dorm 4: Both inflict self harm. Futaba's bulimia to lose weight & Rin's cutting to snap out of her depression.
Dorm 2: Both Ayane and Sana have a Parent that suddenly walked out on them/family for no obvious reason.

These not so much...
Dorm 10: Kirin and Noriko may have something to do with their sisters and how they shaped themselves in reaction to their sisters
Dorm 9: Touka and Yasu have something to do with having a sheltered upbringing, but due to dissimilar circumstances.

Dorms 1, 3 & 6 nothing comes to mind yet.

With the last update I think both Ami and Maya in Dorm 5 have a mental disorder that has Isolation, a need to control their significant other(Akira) and Abandonment issues as symptoms. Caused by a Traumatic event(s) in their youth.

What does everybody or anybody think of this? Feel free to add to this or tear it apart. -cough- -cough- DeSkel15 -Cough- -Cough-!

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I've been thinking about this for a while now and with the last update there might be some validity to it....

I've been wondering if every pair of girls in each dorm room suffer from the same disorder; mental, physical, or Something else that the 2 similarly share. For Example:

These are apparent to me...
Dorm 8: Both Nodoka and Otoha have random bouts of mania.
Dorm 7: Both Uta and Io were lured, and possibly sexually abused, by online predators.
Dorm 4: Both inflict self harm. Futaba's bulimia to lose weight & Rin's cutting to snap out of her depression.
Dorm 2: Both Ayane and Sana have a Parent that suddenly walked out on them/family for no obvious reason.

These not so much...
Dorm 10: Kirin and Noriko may have something to do with their sisters and how they shaped themselves in reaction to their sisters
Dorm 9: Touka and Yasu have something to do with having a sheltered upbringing, but due to dissimilar circumstances.

Dorms 1, 3 & 6 nothing comes to mind yet.

With the last update I think both Ami and Maya in Dorm 5 have a mental disorder that has Isolation, a need to control their significant other(Akira) and Abandonment issues as symptoms. Caused by a Traumatic event(s) in their youth.

What does everybody or anybody think of this? Feel free to add to this or tear it apart. -cough- -cough- DeSkel15 -Cough- -Cough-!
A small clarification while Uta and Io are victims of sexual abuse, Io indicates that it is not so much online, it is a very direct abuse possibly by a relative from when she was very young, her background in Paper City reinforces this a little, then it They would find the two in a mutual aid chat against online abuse.

I see Yasu and Touka more as an inverse, while one needs a strong maternal bond, the other well with sensei and Yasu has been strengthening it. which basically also arise from their family problems. We also know that Yasu was abused by doctor/s, and her mother was hateful, wanting to abandon her completely.

Ami and Maya, Emotional dependence surely... one has trauma from having to live with the death of her parents, and the other living through so many cycles... The two have had a lot of contact with Sensei/Akira, taking care of him and recovering him in their own ways.

Both Rin and Futaba, in some parts have low self-esteem, but Rin seems more bipolar. more moments of depression and euphoria at other times, I would say more chemical. But if agreed, one is damaged internally and the other externally.

Miku lost both of her parents at a young age, and Makoto also lost her father, although her mother was still alive under the perception of Makoto and his environment, which she basically hated. One of her commits suicide, losing the last bastion through Sensei and Miku ends up in an overdose as a result of calming her mania/hyperactivity. Divergence but depression/anxiety scale too...

Molly and Tsuneyo, it's not that they all have to have traumas, as such or mental things, but Molly, how is she today being a victim of rape... and that the two of them are the ones who are most in contact with the fantasy , and the other possibly due to its growing conditions. forced isolation and escape.

Kirin and Noriko the shadow of fear of belittling themselves and feeling unworthy of their sisters, always second option, wanting to win, but always deep down thinking that they are going to lose. although in the long run, being the main cast, they will have more development...

That's what I would think about the other, yes, agree or close.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think you can randomly pair girls and find such pattern. I'll try it now just for lulz

Welcome to my fair random pairings. They are possible threesomes!

MakotoFutabaAlready happen
ChikaAyaneAlready happen
TsuneyoAmiTsuneyo has hots for Ami legs
KirinNorikoYou don't say
OtohaYumiActualy I can see it
ToukaIoNothing comes to mind yet
MayaSanaBoth of them have rape kink...
RinMikuRin is always horny and Miku is always ready. Also both of them has no problem with sharing with coresponding roommates
UtaMollyNothing comes to mind yet
NodokaYasuYay! Nun threesome!

Once again, it was completly random pairing

Upd: Sorry, i missed the last pair which is Nodoka x Yasu

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022

For me its a few things. I enjoy most of the story and characters, I like to feel the emotions that come from reading this, and the hope for some happy endings eventually. I do feel the true ending will not be happy at all, but maybe it won't be so bad.

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021

When Lil is finished in ten years or so and become a cultural fenomen I'll be one of those who can boast that was reading it in ongoing........... Phhhh.

Rincon

Jul 29, 2023

Rin seggs, and the occasional coming back to the discord on an alt to add to the pile I've already got banned!

Reactions: crustlord12

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I think you can randomly pair girls and find such pattern. I'll try it now just for lulz

Welcome to my fair random pairings. They are possible threesomes!
Hehe I also give a "I just jizzed myself" emote reaction to your post!

I also wish to add to you potential Threesomes to include side characters and increase to foursomes(or more) in some cases:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes