elmurt227

Jul 10, 2020
DRM care package v2:

Patched gui.rpy (install this in your LiL/game folder to disable the DRM)
Hidden-code-free summerdorm2monsecond.png (just to eradicate the DRM for completeness)

Original .30 script.rpy (in case yours gets schwacked)
1-1-LT1.save - Complete 0.29 Good Uncle save (needs Guide Mod in original post to work, even the older version will work)
Total dipshit question, but how do I download these? Every time I click on the damn file, it just opens a new tab with contents of gui.rpy.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37.0

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 836 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: anothersilo

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
Hey, I'm having a problem starting the event "Where the Sidewalk Ends". I'm supposed to talk to Yumi on the streets, but selecting that option just activates the standard Yumi on the handrail sequence.

I searched on the wiki, it says the event starts AFTER Chika invite me to the onsen in "Little Miracles", but in the Guide Mod, that event has a warning that starting the event before a future Yumi event would affect Yumi's route.

Is it a bug? I restarted from a previous save and the problem persisted.

I'm running verion 0.36. I think it's possible to dump a traceback file? I don't know how to do it though.

[EDIT] If a solution exists that involves changing some variable, I can use it, I have the Universal Mod installed.

[EDIT] DISREGARD ALL THAT. I'm leaving the post up as a reminder to everyone to don't be like me and FUCKING READ all of the text. On Monday, the ACTUAL onsen inviting event autotriggered. "Little Miracles" was not the event I was searching for, but a Chika "mini" event that doesn't show on her list.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Miku is probably the perfect girl for Akira, she's small, energetic and doesn't mind sharing him with other girls. It's a shame he will never realize this.
Miku is perfect for a harem, but not controlling enough for Sensei, tbh.

All of Sensei's actual girlfriends have had a "my word is law" personality:

Sensei seems to have a type. I think the whole harem thing is less Sensei wanting one, and more, him not being able to say no to possible sex.

Pre Resets Sensei only wanted Maya it seems (although probably also Niki and Sekai, but circumstances wouldn't allow that).

Edit: Pre Resets Sensei may have wanted Yumi as well, but that isn't entirely confirmed.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Miku is perfect for a harem, but not controlling enough for Sensei, tbh.

All of Sensei's actual girlfriends have had a "my word is law" personality:

Sensei seems to have a type. I think the whole harem thing is less Sensei wanting one, and more, him not being able to say no to possible sex.

Pre Resets Sensei only wanted Maya it seems (although probably also Niki and Sekai, but circumstances wouldn't allow that).
A controlling girl who fits his... tastes... oh god is his perfect girl Tsukasa?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Also, I'm just now realizing that the Tsukiokas are probably inspired by Sensei's girlfriends...

Tsubasa is Sekai.

Touka is Niki.

Tsukasa is Maya.

All with the letter T, and responsible for getting Sensei into an apartment, and trying to get him into tutoring...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Also, I'm just now realizing that the Tsukiokas are probably inspired by Sensei's girlfriends...

Tsubasa is Sekai.

Touka is Niki.

Tsukasa is Maya.

All with the letter T, and responsible for getting Sensei into an apartment, and trying to get him into tutoring...
Ice cold comparing Tsubasa to Sekai

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It is not from blue, at least based on what narrator said about Tsubasa in 0.36. Also it is the simplest reason to understand why the fuck Tsubasa is interested in Sensei
I know, even before that she was clearly not right for pushing her kids towards Sensei instead of away from him considering what she heard at the onsen. It still feels cold though, whatever she is I'm sure Sekai is worse.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I know, even before that she was clearly not right for pushing her kids towards Sensei instead of away from him considering what she heard at the onsen. It still feels cold though, whatever she is I'm sure Sekai is worse.
I wouldn't blame Sekai too much. Every woman around Sensei gets in love with him without any rational reason, so she might be a victim of some divine game herself. It does not mean that she is a good person, but whe we know little to nothing about her actual story, it is safe to assume that she is not the worst. She might even be a better person then Haruka, lol

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes