Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It is pretty funny though, while we are enjoying a lesbian sex scene this guy is getting cucked by a fictional character.
Auh, perfect, perfectly said, perfectly framed, this is exactly the string of words i've been wanting to succinctly and concisely encapsulate my perspective on this subject and these kinds of people. Utter perfection.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, something I found interesting last update is that the Room Sensei was in, in Reset 6 (Times New Roman), and the apartment that Chika and Chinami moved into, both had something similar about them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notably, both had the same rabbit and cereal box on top of the fridge.

There's also how Sensei hesitated to open the door for Tsukasa, and in Reset 6, opening the door was the main objective with it being said over and over, not to.

Then there's the implication of a corpse on the ground that seems small...

Megane Fetish

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone have a save for v0.17.0~? Would like to catch back up but don't really want to start completely over. Pretty sure I stopped at the end of v0.19.0p2. Even as early as v0.11.0 is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone have a save for v0.17.0~? Would like to catch back up but don't really want to start completely over. Pretty sure I stopped at the end of v0.19.0p2. Even as early as v0.11.0 is fine.
I recommend replaying everything because Shelly from 0.24 onwards remade the entire game from chapters 1 and 2 so it's better to replay everything.

Reactions: graz150

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
There are two types of LiL players: those who mostly only care about the sex, and those who could care less about the sex
I haven't been able to enjoy any sex scene ever since Lavender's Green. Suffice to say it somewhat traumatized me when it comes to H-scenes in this game, so whenever there is a new one I always struggle to get through it because I'm scared something is gonna happen. The Nodoka/Yumi event also didn't help

But at the very least I thought nothing bad could happen with invite-over scenes. Nope, Ami scared the shit out of me when she knocked on Sensei's door while he was fingering Noriko. The head tilt was terrifying.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It is pretty funny though, while we are enjoying a lesbian sex scene this guy is getting cucked by a fictional character.
I haven't been able to enjoy any sex scene ever since Lavender's Green. Suffice to say it somewhat traumatized me when it comes to H-scenes in this game, so whenever there is a new one I always struggle to get through it because I'm scared something is gonna happen. The Nodoka/Yumi event also didn't help
Sana's and Miku's h-scenes are really good BTW.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Speaking of rooms that ring bells, the mind space where Sensei was during his coma reminds me a lot of the end of Nodoka's book.
With the background behind Futaba being THE room with clocks, I suppose that is where her book ends instead of whatever I am thinking.

However, what tickles me is that, the ending of the book "The Light of Last Summer" in fact sounds pretty much like where we are now, a new chapter that moves on from a long ass summer and enters the infinite spring. Since her work is supposed to be the first installment of a new series, I don't think the end of that book is the end of LiL, but the end of the current harem phase, a phase that ends with Sensei starting hiding in a mind space full of clocks, seemingly abrupt and all of a sudden from the perspective of the unaware.

(plus I think making Nodoka too omnipotent is a weird story direction; being able to "access" how the current phase ends is still ok in my book but being able to access how everything ends? She might as well join Long Maya et al and become a full-time plot device, but that's me being personal and thinking out loud LOL)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of rooms that ring bells, the mind space where Sensei was during his coma reminds me a lot of the end of Nodoka's book.
With the background behind Futaba being THE room with clocks, I suppose that is where her book ends instead of whatever I am thinking.

However, what tickles me is that, the ending of the book "The Light of Last Summer" in fact sounds pretty much like where we are now, a new chapter that moves on from a long ass summer and enters the infinite spring. Since her work is supposed to be the first installment of a new series, I don't think the end of that book is the end of LiL, but the end of the current harem phase, a phase that ends with Sensei starting hiding in a mind space full of clocks, seemingly abrupt and all of a sudden from the perspective of the unaware.

(plus I think making Nodoka too omnipotent is a weird story direction; being able to "access" how the current phase ends is still ok in my book but being able to access how everything ends? She might as well join Long Maya et al and become a full-time plot device, but that's me being personal and thinking out loud LOL)
I don't think we'll have to worry about Nodoka being omniscient. She seems completely unaware of Maya's importance:
Not to mention Niki's and probably Noriko's.

As smart as she is, Nodoka has shown that her knowledge is limited. Whether it's by accidentally hitting on Yumi's mom, thinking Noriko got kicked out of school instead of joining Sensei's class, or thinking Futaba and Sensei weren't already fooling around, etc.

Something could be feeding her specific info, though.

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
Given that Selebus hasn't taken a group photo featuring the main girl for quite some time, I'm planning to do it myself! It's definitely a significant challenge for my computer. In order to capture the characters and details as clearly as possible, I pushed my computer's performance to the limit and took an 8K screenshot. It's a pity that I can't upload the original image here. Finally, I've attached a Mega link, hoping that someone will appreciate it

mega

Silhouette
https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-koikatsu-lessons-in-love-fan-art-thread.168175/post-12963229
Screenshot_20240215_172734_Gallery.jpg 20240215_163801.png Screenshot_20240215_175752_Gallery.jpg MAYA.png OTOHA&NODOKA.png

overdozik

Dec 31, 2023
how many events like a beach party are there, otherwise according to Wikipedia there are only 3 games and they are all in 1 chapter?..

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes