Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
Someone may able to help me? Can't go on with one of the events and i already threw the game out and downloaded it again. Not sure if anyone else is missing this one or if i am just too stupid.

Reactions: JeyTheX

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's one way but now I wonder how would max corruption Karin be like?
Replace Molly with Karin?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or if we go cliché, then how about her and Kirin, both 7 months pregnant, whoring themselves at a soup kitchen for drugs or something at max corruption.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That's one way but now I wonder how would max corruption Karin be like?
A Karin, who asks her sister to he help her with makeup, because she is going to date with her sister's boyfriend.

Stop, wait, nevermind

A Karin, who asks her sister to clean her pussy, because she is going to fuck her sister's boyfriend.
More like a Karin who asks her sister to clean her pussy, with her tongue, after getting fucked by her sister's boyfriend.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
More like a Karin who asks her sister to clean her pussy, with her tongue, after getting fucked by her sister's boyfriend.
After stealing her sister's boyfriend and preventing them from seeing each other and now the only access to Akira Kirin has is the cum she let's her eat from her pussy...

Karin is such a kind angel, i can't help but think a corrupted version of her would be a total sadist...

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I've never felt so much fear and joy in my life, I hope it doesn't There are no problems at these events.
I feel most all of these events will be without Akira and while I don't prefer those kind, I am sure they will still be good. I worry about what direction things will be going with Maya as well.

I've actually been working on a linear mode for this game, I actually just finished sorting all ~950 events with their corresponding labels last week. Currently working on actually fitting it into the the game itself now, and then hopefully setting it up to do replays from a certain point as well.
I look forward to this so much, the grind drives me crazy and though I do use URM now I would prefer more of what your doing. Will your route go through each generic one time? Thanks for doing this.

Last edited:

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
After stealing her sister's boyfriend and preventing them from seeing each other and now the only access to Akira Kirin has is the cum she let's her eat from her pussy...

Karin is such a kind angel, i can't help but think a corrupted version of her would be a total sadist...
Personally, I'd like to see Akira 'seducing' her, going into her room, and then discovers that it's all an act, and she's really REALLY into bondage. And pegging.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
She is already halfway there

Personally, I'd like to see Akira 'seducing' her, going into her room, and then discovers that it's all an act, and she's really REALLY into bondage. And pegging.
Honestly if even only a smidge of this is true, Sensei would be in denial just like he was in denial about Sana masturbating at the beach holiday
He would think is just Kirin trying to (figuratively) fuck with them

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
She is already halfway there

Honestly if even only a smidge of this is true, Sensei would be in denial just like he was in denial about Sana masturbating at the beach holiday
He would think is just Kirin trying to (figuratively) fuck with them
That part of the scene is a variant for the flag for whether or not you lied to Karin about hooking up with Kirin. You should lie to her about it, it's the right way as shown by the fact you miss a scene if you don't, it's another tripwire flag to bump you off of the 'true path'.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It is hard for me to imagine a world where Karin gives a single fuck about Kirin's feelings.

Also, Kirin might actualy like that ultra NTR scenario

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kirin's lack of a moral compass is sorely underutilized. She should be teaming up with Nodoka to drag her sister into the depths of depravity, IMHO.
Even Nodoka doesn't want Karin to get corrupted:

Karin has more or less plot armor when it comes to corruption so far. No one wants her corrupted (besides Kirin and probably Sensei), and they've even made it a rule.

Reactions: crustlord12

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
That part of the scene is a variant for the flag for whether or not you lied to Karin about hooking up with Kirin. You should lie to her about it, it's the right way as shown by the fact you miss a scene if you don't, it's another tripwire flag to bump you off of the 'true path'.
But she might eventually find out about Sensei and Kirin...I'm scared that if she grows even more attached to him without knowing about him and Kirin, it is going to affect her TOO MUCH when she finds out (on top of Sensei lying to her face)

Better to break her now and give her time to rebuild herself stronger, than to completely shatter her latter without any opportunity to recover

Reactions: FireCazador

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
God, I love Miku. She is already amongst best girls in my tier list, and these previews look absolutely exciting.

Also, I do need more Maki x Miku content

Reactions: t-f and DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes