Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is however, apparently, an unexplained god at Maya's shrine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yasu - "Then why do you reek of a shrine?"
Sensei - "Second, shrines don't have a scent."
Yasu - "But gods do. And I am very very very very very very very very very very very good when it comes to sniffing out things like that Sensei."
Definitely hoping for some new information on her in the next update.
Any time you post screenshots from this scene i think it should be mandatory you also add in:
:p

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
02/10/2024 KK Cards Update

There are a lot of changes, additional suits and alternative cards, mods for bug fixes.

https://mega.nz/folder/7VpTSTZR#_VtK9QOJef8ZHWRrPUrFB

Can thou throwest off a separate pack of these icons? Or did thou throwest it and I didn't notice?

And thou made Maya's suit out of 0.35?
I haven't released those icons yet because they were just for my own amusement and I didn't intend to replace the official ones. However, I will release these icons along with some other original files. If you want to use some of my icons, you can simply copy and paste them into the game-image folder

about the 0.35 March7th Maya,i found some mods in PIXIV and get the cloth. As for the hair data, kk already has these hairstyles available. You just need to find them and adjust the parameters accordingly. However, there are some mask issues with the clothing and model , which may result in exposed nipples.
Koikatu_F_20231219111805737_Maya.png

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
I wonder how much creative liberties can be taken with these images?

IE:
- Yumi's non cursor image changes to the same picture except she's giving the finger as the cursor over image.
- Uta's being plain school girl to change to Uta-Chan when cursor is over
- Maya's normal look going to "Your Disgusting!" look or "blurred pixelated" to keep up with current status
- Futaba going from looking straight to shyly looking away with blushing and small smile
- Sana changing from Cyclops look to Non-Cyclops look
- Yasu looking normal to crazed preaching, where she look up and hands at head height palm up
- Chika bleached blonde to Black hair
etc

Can a MOD be made for this?
I may not understand the renpy code, but I am familiar with these stuff,what u described is all achievable and not difficult at all.

There are two icon files in game-images, one is displayed, and the other will be shown when the cursor hovers over the icons.

You just need to create two icons according to your ideas, rename them, and replace the existing ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
For example, if you want to have something interesting regarding that topic, it's like Makoyo and Akane, they have been on the rooftop before, and now they are members of the RAS (Rooftop Apocalypse Squad), and Yumi and Tsuneyo who have altered memories or sometimes remember things They were also there, I have put it before maybe you can see it with a search engine and each specific event.
yeah looks like a premonition, now i wonder if there has been any one other on the roof, can't remember...

Tsuneyo is a complete mystery and hides a lot, the blackouts, the strange smells, whether her father has actually already died or not, in her early events with her shirt :) that her father gave her.
One thing i noticed is when the reset with her and Yumi was happening and the world started to become nonsense, while she was leaving the apartment to check the supposedly gas leak at the restaurant, she comment about the weird glitches and visions of people inside the room, thus beginning the warped reality for the reset. But she was totally unfazed by it, so it as definitely fishy.
The shirt with the game logo is also pretty indicative.
The blackouts at the restaurant are for sure weird, but i haven't found any clue about their meaning.

Yeah, Kaori has moments where she is possessed or becomes a sekai, some theories are not confirmed but she has Sekai organs due to the accident, where they were involved, her spider being a tattoo that covers her scar.
The thing about transplant organs is actually scary, i can't wrap my head around the timelines so i don't know if Kaori's hospital stay in her past is in line with Sekai's accident, as they must have happened pretty much at the same time. But it would totally justify her becoming possessed. And now i've just noticed that Kaori and Tsuneyo, both of them pretty much connected to the gods, are able to "talk" and "understand" Nao despite her being unable to speak. It would confirm their "otherworldly" powers. Although i don't understand why Tsuneyo isn't able/doesn't read Sensei's mind after she found him with molly and hsa to ask him repeatedly.

It is still the case today, the Gods each tend to use different styles to narrate, and each of them is associated with a USER, and with a season, and also associated with several girls and places. Also keep in mind that this game is based a lot on trinity and pairs of 3
Mmh but there's two seasons right? they often allude how they switch from winter to summer, how they were robbed of the yellow leaves of autumn and burgeoning flowers of spring iirc in an event.
Also, now that you remembered about me, what about USER2, why does it seems like there's some kind of PC connection fault or error, glitching as if it were a videogame? mmmmh

There are several parts where connections are implied, but physically she has the same eye color as Ayane, and that mostly applies between mothers and daughters in this game, but Akira's favorite flower is sunflower, which means himawari in Japanese. and in one of the resets it is very implied that Ayane was pregnant with her or something like that. plus all the other strong references to sunflowers in this game, and when you get to the last reset, or if you already got there, you will see something with that too.
Ah well i gotta read more between the line, not the easiest clues to pick haha

Yes, it is something that has been proposed, a playground of the gods, some type of punishment, or fun, or a mix between that and the fact that the Gods are things inside the head of the protagonist, but it cannot be just that since it is Paranormal also affects other characters.
But in itself everything seems like a game designed perfectly and especially for the protagonist to teach him something, to test something, I don't think everything is entirely a simulation or matrix or something like that but something half related perhaps, something to wait to find out too.
Yeah i doubt it's only in its mind, as it affects other people. Just the fact that anyone not involved in the resets isn't able to acknowledge them means that the gods are far-reaching. But yeah i agree, the setup is pretty much perfect to make Sensei fall into the role he got.

You're welcome, this almost always leaves more questions than clear answers, but your questions are interesting. (y)
yeah but it sure clears some basic ones, on which to build the rest of theories. In due time...

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
Just wanted to chime in and say it's definitely possible that Maya has something to do with Sensei jumping.

In the 'Baby Finches' Happy Event, it ends with her trying to stop Sensei from jumping:

We've also had her mention wishing:
And in the first Reset she refers to this world as hers and Sensei's:

Of course, she's narcissistic, so like Sensei, she'd probably just assume everything revolved around them.

There is however, apparently, an unexplained god at Maya's shrine:
Definitely hoping for some new information on her in the next update.

Also Tsuneyo may be some kind of bodyguard for USER2/The Wire god/The Calm god which may be her father. Tsuneyo has a strange affinity for killing feathered creatures which seems related to the Callous god, HOPE:
And hates Spiders, which seems related to the Concerned god, Pareidolia:
And doesn't trust those who want Trust, which also seems related to the Concerned god, Pareidolia:

Overall: If I were to sum up the god related girls, I'd probably sum it up like this:
  • Yasu - HOPE'S/The Callous god's Messenger. (Angel in Training)
  • Tsuneyo - The Wire god's/The Calm god's Guardian. (Flavour Samurai)
  • Kaori - Pareidolia's/The Concerned god's Mole. (Mistress of the Dark.)
Yasu goes around speaking on her god's behalf.

Tsuneyo has drawn a knife when Sensei got too close to her father, and she's more or less trained to kill and protect if it comes to it.

Kaori is working and trying to work everywhere in Kumon-mi, as well as getting a Chicken which should be HOPE's thing, and she completely ignored Maya who Pareidolia seems to intentionally get rid of, and befriends Ami who seems related to HOPE. Not to mention, befriending Sensei. She's somehow everywhere, yet Maya had no idea who she was when they recently met.

Edit: Kaori also just happens to be around the characters who see things. Sana and Sara, Ami and Sensei, and she's tried to get around Tsuneyo but Tsuneyo doesn't like her. Doesn't stop Kaori from creeping around the Ramen Shop, though.

Yeah that's as clear as it can be, there has to be something related to it for him to jump. I wonder if it was brought by the discovery of their illicit relationship, so she might not be directly responsible.

The dialogue about trust... yeah, that looks like Tsuneyo's god belief clashing against Pareidolia. Her drawing the knife had me on edge, i truly believed she would be capable of going through with it.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Has anyone also been put off by the new mugshot portraits of Uta, Futaba and Wakana?
They're all still cute but Wakana now looks a lot more like an exquisite anime figure; wonder where this change of heart comes from though, shifts in the aesthetic? a new chapter thing (yet not all of them receive changes)? new year new me?

I've also attached the old menus (from v0.23_prerevamp and v0.28) for people interested in comparing.

I like the previous version a little more probably due to just habits, but by gosh by golly new Otoha looks dumb as fuck.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
yeah looks like a premonition, now i wonder if there has been any one other on the roof, can't remember...

One thing i noticed is when the reset with her and Yumi was happening and the world started to become nonsense, while she was leaving the apartment to check the supposedly gas leak at the restaurant, she comment about the weird glitches and visions of people inside the room, thus beginning the warped reality for the reset. But she was totally unfazed by it, so it as definitely fishy.
The shirt with the game logo is also pretty indicative.
The blackouts at the restaurant are for sure weird, but i haven't found any clue about their meaning.

The thing about transplant organs is actually scary, i can't wrap my head around the timelines so i don't know if Kaori's hospital stay in her past is in line with Sekai's accident, as they must have happened pretty much at the same time. But it would totally justify her becoming possessed. And now i've just noticed that Kaori and Tsuneyo, both of them pretty much connected to the gods, are able to "talk" and "understand" Nao despite her being unable to speak. It would confirm their "otherworldly" powers. Although i don't understand why Tsuneyo isn't able/doesn't read Sensei's mind after she found him with molly and hsa to ask him repeatedly.

Mmh but there's two seasons right? they often allude how they switch from winter to summer, how they were robbed of the yellow leaves of autumn and burgeoning flowers of spring iirc in an event.
Also, now that you remembered about me, what about USER2, why does it seems like there's some kind of PC connection fault or error, glitching as if it were a videogame? mmmmh

Ah well i gotta read more between the line, not the easiest clues to pick haha

Yeah i doubt it's only in its mind, as it affects other people. Just the fact that anyone not involved in the resets isn't able to acknowledge them means that the gods are far-reaching. But yeah i agree, the setup is pretty much perfect to make Sensei fall into the role he got.

yeah but it sure clears some basic ones, on which to build the rest of theories. In due time...
I'm not so sure about the Kaori transplant theory, how could someone so sweet have the heart of a monster?

Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, since Kaori is 22 and turning 23 every Chistmas, she would have been around 15, 8 years ago when the Accident happened.

In other words, she'd be around as old as Sensei's students, when Yuki and Yumi thought she died, if her accident and Sekai's Accident happened around the same time.

Yumi would have also been around 7, since Ami is older than her and Ami was 7 when the Accident happened.

Maybe next update, we will get to find out more about the Kadowaki/Yamaguchi family, since it seems we will be getting Yumi flashbacks to when she may have been around that age.

Last edited:

mkinggyui

Feb 2, 2022
let me say I think kaori have sekai heart you can see for yourself after she's dead kaori family was other side so they all dead and sekai hear given to kaori it's all my guess

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
Ok the first couple of events of 0.38 are pretty heavy. It's implied that Maya hated him? She says that her "new her" inside her body will probably accept him more than the "true her" or something..
And then, i really felt bad for him when he woke up from his coma, even if he keeps on having... urges.
Oh and Ami can GTFO, i mean i understand she wants to help but goddamn i wish someone would just smack that insane grin off her face when talking like she owns him

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Weird how Ami still haven't thought of recording herself fucking the life out of her uncle and showing it to the whole class...sorry, that's a horrible idea.

She probably still cares enough for his reputation.
No, that's wonderful idea!

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Ok the first couple of events of 0.38 are pretty heavy. It's implied that Maya hated him? She says that her "new her" inside her body will probably accept him more than the "true her" or something..
And then, i really felt bad for him when he woke up from his coma, even if he keeps on having... urges.
Oh and Ami can GTFO, i mean i understand she wants to help but goddamn i wish someone would just smack that insane grin off her face when talking like she owns him
Friend, I think you entered the wrong version number or in fact you are in the future and are giving us spoilers.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes