barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?
By default, you only get Ayane, Yumi, and Rin.

If you didn't freak out over Chinami taking a bath earlier in the game, she is listed as an option (in live gameplay only, this is not an option in scene replay)

Someone else has already covered Tsubasa, but that's also live-play only, not replay.

All scenes in Replay ignore flags and affection/lust values.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?
Just for a visual representation of what others have said, the Chinami and Tsubasa options require special conditions in the code to show up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Replays don't tend to take these special conditions into account, so what happens in replays won't always match what actually happened in your game play earlier.

URM:
Can circumvent this limitation.

All the choices lead to a flag that has their name and cthree in the code. Like ayanecthree. You can use URM to turn them to True or False:
Or simply to see which one you chose, which should be True.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
Yo it took me almost 2 months to get from zero to 0.35, what a fuckin ride. I might have grasped most of the storyline and subtext, but playing in a straight line like this also didn't leave much place for interpretation. So, what are the main theories that are more or less proven?
  1. Why do the reset actually happen?
  2. Why is Maya the "chosen one" as she's the first to be able to remember through the resets?
  3. Why do the number of people able to remember through the resets increases? And how are they "chosen"?
  4. We know what happened in the past?
  5. Why do some people seem like they know more? like Yasu, Kaori or Tsuneyo?
  6. Who are the Gods? I think i understood they seems to enjoy playin with the main character and are happy when he indulges, but is there more?
  7. Who is the girl with the flower (the one in the forest)?
  8. Is the "wall" and the closure of the city a plot device or is it more significant than that?
  9. What's the deal with the "old district"?

Idk i have plenty of questions and i never was very good at piecing the clues together... So, anything that i'm missing? any essential recap to make sure i'm up to date before continuing?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Idk i have plenty of questions and i never was very good at piecing the clues together... So, anything that i'm missing? any essential recap to make sure i'm up to date before continuing?
1. Not confirmed as such, just loose theories.

2. It is not known why Maya but well she has a complicated past with Sensei and the world, plus the beginning of the game is Akira committing suicide in the famous Jump/Jump/Jump, a couple of other theories about it being kumon-mi some kind of purgatory or something else.

3. The reset is closely related to the Rooftop itself, and well there are a couple of theories that are not certified but what they had to do was be pregnant of Akira is still viable or perhaps lose the baby. It is possible that Maya once was too. or it could be some other deeper plan of the ''Gods''

4.It is very scattered in the game and you can find several things in this forum in the search engine, but nothing much beyond the fact that Sensei was Maya/Noriko's tutor, the accident that could have involved several, apart from being well typical of him Sekai's grooming towards Akira and how it is cyclical. The order of events in the past is quite theorized if you do a little searching.

5. Yasu is related to Hope, she is possibly a channeler of him, being Callous, the one who is strong in summer. Tsuneyo is related to Calm/Wires god with his father having some connection with him, and then kaori related in some way to Sekai spiders and pareidollia. and to that you could add Yumi a special existence in this world.

6. Calm Callous Concerned, I don't think I'll delve deeper into the topic but you can search for Deskel's posts regarding that and each one will be better explained. because it is long. to synthesize.

7. Himawari, also known as Daisy, or shapeshifter, almost confirmed daughter of Ayane with Akira.

8. Wall/Barrier; How can it be, just like the space war, it does have a lot to do with the Gods and their area of influence and also in some special events and happy events like when Nodoka's manic phase passes and this Himawari/Shapeshifter comes out of there. Nothing so illuminating yet on that topic.

9. Many things, especially because that is where the first event happens where Sensei goes into blackout and they show us that he does not have control, + that possibly one or more Gods have more power there, also with the place where Sensei made his tutoring + the pact that Noriko and Maya had to be somewhere in the city. And possibly by searching here you can see more extensive things but nothing so confirmed as to why that place is like that.

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
1. Not confirmed as such, just loose theories.

2. It is not known why Maya but well she has a complicated past with Sensei and the world, plus the beginning of the game is Akira committing suicide in the famous Jump/Jump/Jump, a couple of other theories about it being kumon-mi some kind of purgatory or something else.

3. The reset is closely related to the Rooftop itself, and well there are a couple of theories that are not certified but what they had to do was be pregnant of Akira is still viable or perhaps lose the baby. It is possible that Maya once was too. or it could be some other deeper plan of the ''Gods''

4.It is very scattered in the game and you can find several things in this forum in the search engine, but nothing much beyond the fact that Sensei was Maya/Noriko's tutor, the accident that could have involved several, apart from being well typical of him Sekai's grooming towards Akira and how it is cyclical. The order of events in the past is quite theorized if you do a little searching.

5. Yasu is related to Hope, she is possibly a channeler of him, being Callous, the one who is strong in summer. Tsuneyo is related to Calm/Wires god with his father having some connection with him, and then kaori related in some way to Sekai spiders and pareidollia. and to that you could add Yumi a special existence in this world.

6. Calm Callous Concerned, I don't think I'll delve deeper into the topic but you can search for Deskel's posts regarding that and each one will be better explained. because it is long. to synthesize.

7. Himawari, also known as Daisy, or shapeshifter, almost confirmed daughter of Ayane with Akira.

8. Wall/Barrier; How can it be, just like the space war, it does have a lot to do with the Gods and their area of influence and also in some special events and happy events like when Nodoka's manic phase passes and this Himawari/Shapeshifter comes out of there. Nothing so illuminating yet on that topic.

9. Many things, especially because that is where the first event happens where Sensei goes into blackout and they show us that he does not have control, + that possibly one or more Gods have more power there, also with the place where Sensei made his tutoring + the pact that Noriko and Maya had to be somewhere in the city. And possibly by searching here you can see more extensive things but nothing so confirmed as to why that place is like that.

Could it have been her pushing to the "jump"? thus beginning some kind of infinite cycle for her to suffer for "breaking" the God's toy? That's why she can't touch him, it's Hell designed to make her suffer i guess.
She also might be a little more cray cray than she let's on, considering how Noriko talks about her having had such a negative effect on him (again... the jump thing). I hope it's not totally true as I'm quite fond of her somehow.

Again, some kind of connection from where he started it all, by jumping? It's not as if it didn't happen in the game anyway with Makoto.

Tsuneyo's father made me wonder for a bit, his connection to the Gods or at least his knowledge would explain why he was keeping her shielded from the outside world for so long, knowing how the game works. He probably let her go outside when she was old enough to understand the world a bit more and be able to defend herself (that's why she was taught martial arts?). And she didn't disappoint, as she's one of the few to grasp the true fucked up state/nature of Sensei.
As for Kaori, it does make sense, considering the spider recuring theme, the fact that she "blacked out" to kiss him and her eyes turning red for that event.

I'll have to check that out as it's probably one of the most confusing part, it's all said in weird and confusing allegories, not helped by the fact it's not always clear who the narrator is at all times.

Ok I have no idea how this came to be as a theory, the only connection clear to me is the forest trip between the two of them, but that's it for me.

Could be that the gods manipulated reality to create a situation that's believable enough where there's almost no competition against Sensei and there's no way to escape. It's the perfect sandbox for them to play with, putting their "champion" in an enclosed space.

The fact that the place is always described as decadent, dying out and in bad shape makes me wonder if it's related to Tsuneyo's father health. The fact that he's dying out could mean that he has no vital energy to keep his part of the sandbox alive, although that would mean that he's more than just someone who's aware of the gods.

Well, lot to think and I'm sure there's more to understand, but thanks for helping me put some thoughts in it!

Reactions: Duskreyn

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
as an avid player of this game, could i be directed to any posts regarding paredoila or whatever he's called? i get HOPE and i do sort of understand the god of wires. but indifferent smiley god alludes me. idk if it's the event wolfspider where they tell sensei *presumely* that they're losing patience with him. i can extrapolate why calm and callous are both in on it somewhat(unless i am totally wrong) but para, i don't understand whether or not he is agaisnt or for the same path that they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
Has anyone also been put off by the new mugshot portraits of Uta, Futaba and Wakana?
It's okay to be disappointed but it's not worth being overly disappointed!
actually,these images are changeable,so i replaced some pics that I didn't think sel was “trying his best”(aesthetics is a subjective thing after all

1707577540690.png 1707577740548.png

Feb 14, 2022
02/10/2024 KK Cards Update

There are a lot of changes, additional suits and alternative cards, mods for bug fixes.

Can thou throwest off a separate pack of these icons? Or did thou throwest it and I didn't notice?

And thou made Maya's suit out of 0.35?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could it have been her pushing to the "jump"? thus beginning some kind of infinite cycle for her to suffer for "breaking" the God's toy? That's why she can't touch him, it's Hell designed to make her suffer i guess.
She also might be a little more cray cray than she let's on, considering how Noriko talks about her having had such a negative effect on him (again... the jump thing). I hope it's not totally true as I'm quite fond of her somehow.

Again, some kind of connection from where he started it all, by jumping? It's not as if it didn't happen in the game anyway with Makoto.

Tsuneyo's father made me wonder for a bit, his connection to the Gods or at least his knowledge would explain why he was keeping her shielded from the outside world for so long, knowing how the game works. He probably let her go outside when she was old enough to understand the world a bit more and be able to defend herself (that's why she was taught martial arts?). And she didn't disappoint, as she's one of the few to grasp the true fucked up state/nature of Sensei.
As for Kaori, it does make sense, considering the spider recuring theme, the fact that she "blacked out" to kiss him and her eyes turning red for that event.

I'll have to check that out as it's probably one of the most confusing part, it's all said in weird and confusing allegories, not helped by the fact it's not always clear who the narrator is at all times.

Ok I have no idea how this came to be as a theory, the only connection clear to me is the forest trip between the two of them, but that's it for me.

Could be that the gods manipulated reality to create a situation that's believable enough where there's almost no competition against Sensei and there's no way to escape. It's the perfect sandbox for them to play with, putting their "champion" in an enclosed space.

The fact that the place is always described as decadent, dying out and in bad shape makes me wonder if it's related to Tsuneyo's father health. The fact that he's dying out could mean that he has no vital energy to keep his part of the sandbox alive, although that would mean that he's more than just someone who's aware of the gods.

Well, lot to think and I'm sure there's more to understand, but thanks for helping me put some thoughts in it!
Just wanted to chime in and say it's definitely possible that Maya has something to do with Sensei jumping.

In the 'Baby Finches' Happy Event, it ends with her trying to stop Sensei from jumping:

We've also had her mention wishing:
And in the first Reset she refers to this world as hers and Sensei's:

Of course, she's narcissistic, so like Sensei, she'd probably just assume everything revolved around them.

There is however, apparently, an unexplained god at Maya's shrine:
Definitely hoping for some new information on her in the next update.

Also Tsuneyo may be some kind of bodyguard for USER2/The Wire god/The Calm god which may be her father. Tsuneyo has a strange affinity for killing feathered creatures which seems related to the Callous god, HOPE:
And hates Spiders, which seems related to the Concerned god, Pareidolia:
And doesn't trust those who want Trust, which also seems related to the Concerned god, Pareidolia:

Overall: If I were to sum up the god related girls, I'd probably sum it up like this:
  • Yasu - HOPE'S/The Callous god's Messenger. (Angel in Training)
  • Tsuneyo - The Wire god's/The Calm god's Guardian. (Flavour Samurai)
  • Kaori - Pareidolia's/The Concerned god's Mole. (Mistress of the Dark.)
Yasu goes around speaking on her god's behalf.

Tsuneyo has drawn a knife when Sensei got too close to her father, and she's more or less trained to kill and protect if it comes to it.

Kaori is working and trying to work everywhere in Kumon-mi, as well as getting a Chicken which should be HOPE's thing, and she completely ignored Maya who Pareidolia seems to intentionally get rid of, and befriends Ami who seems related to HOPE. Not to mention, befriending Sensei. She's somehow everywhere, yet Maya had no idea who she was when they recently met.

Edit: Kaori also just happens to be around the characters who see things. Sana and Sara, Ami and Sensei, and she's tried to get around Tsuneyo but Tsuneyo doesn't like her. Doesn't stop Kaori from creeping around the Ramen Shop, though.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
It's okay to be disappointed but it's not worth being overly disappointed!
actually,these images are changeable,so i replaced some pics that I didn't think sel was “trying his best”(aesthetics is a subjective thing after all
I wonder how much creative liberties can be taken with these images?

IE:
- Yumi's non cursor image changes to the same picture except she's giving the finger as the cursor over image.
- Uta's being plain school girl to change to Uta-Chan when cursor is over
- Maya's normal look going to "You're Disgusting!" look or "blurred pixelated" to keep up with current status
- Futaba going from looking straight to shyly looking away with blushing and small smile
- Sana changing from Cyclops look to Non-Cyclops look
- Yasu looking normal to crazed preaching, where she look up and hands at head height palm up
- Chika bleached blonde to Black hair
etc

Can a MOD be made for this?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes