Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
So, I have been playing the game as Good Uncle, but recently during karaoke after the recent Halloween party Maya said that she saw Akira doing Ami. I used a save editor to look and see if there was something mis tagged but I found nothing about 'Good Uncle' or even 'Bad Uncle'. Does anyone know what it is called on the save file?

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Actually, I just recalled that Niki was curious about Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was recently replaying some old events, and in the Chapter 2 event "What Was", Ami mentioned that she barely remembered playing with a girl at Sensei's old house, back when he used to tutor, but that it couldn't have been Noriko because the hair color was different

So Niki and Ami (probably?) met Maya but don't remember, yet Noriko clearly does remember Maya and we have seen wizard Maya and Noriko in Sensei's sudden flashbacks

But Sensei started only tutoring after the accident, so if Niki met Maya it had to be before the accident, but it couldn't have been years before right? Does Maya hates Niki just because she used to be Sensei's girlfriend? maybe. If it was something deeper then Niki probably would've remembered her

I don't fucking know, the timeline of events are all fucked in my head

EDIT: Wait no Ami went to visit Sensei and played with some girl BEFORE he started tutoring and BEFORE the accident. In Ami's "Heaven for Human Blood" she said that Sensei never tutored anyone at his own house and that she never met Noriko because of that, so she had to have played with Maya before the accident, and Niki also remembers her from before

So for some reason Maya was at Sensei house before he started tutoring and presumedlywhile he was in college? the obvious answer would be "well clearly Sensei groomed her even before the accident" but then why didn't Sensei hide her from Ami and Niki? Why was no one weirded out by a little girl living with a grown man she isn't related too?

Also if Ami used to visit Sensei's old house, did Sensei picked her up? or was she dropped off by Nozomu or Sekai and that means they were aware of Maya's existence? I don't fucking know, I think I might be stupid and forgetting an important piece of the puzzle lol

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, I have been playing the game as Good Uncle, but recently during karaoke after the recent Halloween party Maya said that she saw Akira doing Ami. I used a save editor to look and see if there was something mis tagged but I found nothing about 'Good Uncle' or even 'Bad Uncle'. Does anyone know what it is called on the save file?
It's called 'amifingered' but that scene was a specific psuedo-retcon cause shit was destabilizing as the reset was beginning to occur.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
dev should merger his studio with drpincake, they both milk with infinite events with LIs who already has all variations of lewd scenes(37: chika, ayane, ami; 36,37: AMI AMI AMI + some echoes of maya, 34: ayane, futaba, "4 uta(actually nothing)", 33; probably at least "some" molly, dont remember; 32: haruka, maki. somewhere was a light kaoru and so.. since ~~v30.0 he doing nothing. 70 or even 80% of girls dont have any sort lewd yet. maybe 2-3 of them have a light allusion.
--
imo after deleting from patreon he re-read his whole game and came to a decision that it can stretch and dilute its plot with fillers and really started making "a story of huggy boy", instead of before where he thought that he already made a big storyand he better do something, or people will get tired of it.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
dev should merger his studio with drpincake, they both milk with infinite events with LIs who already has all variations of lewd scenes(37: chika, ayane, ami; 36,37: AMI AMI AMI + some echoes of maya, 34: ayane, futaba, "4 uta(actually nothing)", 33; probably at least "some" molly, dont remember; 32: haruka, maki. somewhere was a light kaoru and so.. since ~~v30.0 he doing nothing. 70 or even 80% of girls dont have any sort lewd yet. maybe 2-3 of them have a light allusion.
--
imo after deleting from patreon he re-read his whole game and came to a decision that it can stretch and dilute its plot with fillers and really started making "a story of huggy boy", instead of before where he thought that he already made a big storyand he better do something, or people will get tired of it.
you know huggy boy was just to appease patreon right? failing that all of the fringe content is now on the table

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So Niki and Ami (probably?) met Maya but don't remember, yet Noriko clearly does remember Maya and we have seen wizard Maya and Noriko in Sensei's sudden flashbacks
Maya isn't the only option for that mostly-forgotten playdate of Ami's.

1) Sana -- after all, it is possible that Sana and Ami are secretly sisters
2) Yumi -- a young Yumi has to factor into the story somewhere, as Paredolia mentions having known her by another name

If I were more awake, I could probably think of a few others.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was recently replaying some old events, and in the Chapter 2 event "What Was", Ami mentioned that she barely remembered playing with a girl at Sensei's old house, back when he used to tutor, but that it couldn't have been Noriko because the hair color was different

But Sensei started only tutoring after the accident, so if Niki met Maya it had to be before the accident, but it couldn't have been years before right? Does Maya hates Niki just because she used to be Sensei's girlfriend? maybe. If it was something deeper then Niki probably would've remembered her

I don't fucking know, the timeline of events are all fucked in my head

EDIT: Wait no Ami went to visit Sensei and played with some girl BEFORE he started tutoring and BEFORE the accident. In Ami's "Heaven for Human Blood" she said that Sensei never tutored anyone at his own house and that she never met Noriko because of that, so she had to have played with Maya before the accident, and Niki also remembers her from before

So for some reason Maya was at Sensei house before he started tutoring and presumedlywhile he was in college? the obvious answer would be "well clearly Sensei groomed her even before the accident" but then why didn't Sensei hide her from Ami and Niki? Why was no one weirded out by a little girl living with a grown man she isn't related too?

Also if Ami used to visit Sensei's old house, did Sensei picked her up? or was she dropped off by Nozomu or Sekai and that means they were aware of Maya's existence? I don't fucking know, I think I might be stupid and forgetting an important piece of the puzzle lol
It's been a bit, but if I recall correctly:
I think Sensei may have lived at his mother's with baby Ami, Nozomu, Saki, and Sekai in the old district, before moving to his Apartment as an adult, which is where he tutored.

Niki and Noriko seemed to live next door to Sensei's mother's house where he grew up, which is probably why they remember Ami.

Noriko claimed she was alone together a lot with Sensei, when she was 6, and it was Niki who told her parents about Sensei tutoring, so it was likely before the accident and around 9 years ago when he was tutoring.

After the accident, which was 8 years ago, when Ami was 7, he moves from his apartment, with Ami, to their current house. Taking the plants and stuff with them.

Sensei's old apartment then became where he'd continue tutoring after the accident, and after Maya showed up soon afterwards according to Noriko, probably where he housed Maya, and did other stuff with Maya.

Almost 5 years ago, Sensei suddenly stopped tutoring. This was probably around the time Maya became a shrine maiden. Also around the time they went to Middle School, and when Ami met Maya, then started bringing her home.

Overall: I don't think the girl Ami had a play date with was Maya, but it's possible if the timeline we've been given is wrong.

I'm kind of hoping that during the Tutoring years, Maya just confronted Niki soon after finding out she and Sensei dated, and Niki doesn't remember much of it, because she was in her depression period after being ghosted.

gronk420

Oct 11, 2023
when does .37 end? not sure if done or what, last event was with osako kicking sensei ass and now can only call some people adn go a couple places on repeat

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
I seriously didn't like this image.

And what a misfortune of light it is that makes the image look like it's going to be a super romantic moment!
I'm kind of jealous, it's not possible that Otoha will fuck two of my three favorite characters and steal a kiss from another

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
when does .37 end? not sure if done or what, last event was with osako kicking sensei ass and now can only call some people adn go a couple places on repeat
The quickbar down the bottom has an option called 'progress', check it to quickly see if you've got all character events, main and happy events can be checked in the right click menu. The last event should be in Wakana's office.

Reactions: derekthered56

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I thought of a pretty dark and fucked up way the Wakana and Osako storyline could go: They end up having a threeway with Sensei, Osako hates it but Wakana gets really turned on by seeing Osako and Sensei together and that becomes the only thing that can actually make her cum.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I thought of a pretty dark and fucked up way the Wakana and Osako storyline could go: They end up having a threeway with Sensei, Osako hates it but Wakana gets really turned on by seeing Osako and Sensei together and that becomes the only thing that can actually make her cum.
Pretty sure Sensei's poetry can make her cum. Or doing something with feet.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I think they should add handcuffs in the mix while being in public restroom blindfolded, that would ease Osako into it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think they should add handcuffs in the mix while being in public restroom blindfolded, that would ease Osako into it.
This is why i like you guys.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Was it ever mentioned that Wakana had an accident? Because if, i forgot.
I think Wakana says something like her inability to cum sometimes, originate from an injury.
According to Human Error, she is a combination of a premature infant/flawed spine surgery/constant medication. So if she displays any inability in everyday physiological behaviors I am blaming her very unfortunate conditions.

While k could be Kaori or one of the Nothing Is Beautiful / Upside Down House characters that has a name starting with k. Forgot her name.
Kyoko Nagasawa

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes