derekthered56

May 30, 2018
This should be a post pinned directly at Selly, reminding the man himself to bring some relevance to the dorm war outcomes, preferably in the next update :ROFLMAO:. Saying this is because we already have the 2nd round which leads to "winner team +2 points for the next round" BS, and the 4th round is right at the corner in the April update.

So despite dropping the grand prize due to story progression being reasonable, I'd be absolutely baffled if nothing substantial happens, or if it's actually dropped, and then we're supposed to just welcome the 4th round all of the sudden.

In fact I am so easily sated on the matter that even giving me two different versions of picture messages would suffice (ex: Sensei goes to a family restaurant with the winning team, and one of the girl takes a group selfie and sends it to Sensei). Just anything but winner gets some next-round advantages.
I feel the wistful sting of dropped plotlines, but would anyone in character care about a dorm war prize with everything else going on right now?

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of things getting set up, but not really going anywhere, the Secret Number 1 Maid was finally revealed this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Chika is now the third place maid, since Ami has taken time off? I doubt she's overtaken Uta, tbh.

Last edited:

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Speaking of things getting set up, but not really going anywhere, the Secret Number 1 Maid was finally revealed this update:

I wonder if Chika is now the third place maid, since Ami has taken time off? I doubt she's overtaken Uta, tbh.
Well Sensei also didn't go to the maid cafe for two months so there is a chance Uta's rank fell down a bit since he is Uta-chan's number 1 donator, and Chika has the new girl and gyaru buff
Also it would be crazy if Chika, Ami, and Uta-chan had a shift at the same time but Sensei decided to spend all his money and time on Uta-chan. That might be the catalyst for Chika and Ami to work together even just once

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I doubt she's overtaken Uta, tbh.
No one can overtake Uta-chan, only reason she's not number 1 is cause Niki ain't still around to have her lose the title in a challenge.
Holy crap, Tsukasa is absolutely freakin adorable in that second image... never thought i could react like that to that spoilt little brat...

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
I get it a bit, after being banned twice from discord, this is only place to speak to fellow fans, not that its bad.
i was banned back then for revealing i play the latest updates for free and saying the n word lmao, now that i think of it i like here more than an average discord server with a nerd behind the rules.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Why this reaction? It was already said that we would have the wizards' arc, so it's good to be mentally prepared for that.
Fuck you mean, wizards arc? Are you implying what I think you're implying? I always knew the morons over on LiL's discord weren't okay in the head but I wouldn't imagine they'd want this type of shit :poop:

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Fuck you mean, wizards arc? Are you implying what I think you're implying? I always knew the morons over on LiL's discord weren't okay in the head but I wouldn't imagine they'd want this type of shit :poop:
Yes, I'm implying that, and well, there's still a chance that Selly won't do it, but he insists that almost the entire care package has +18 wizard content, so it's best to be prepared if it officially arrives in the game.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Kantotero is actually a dialect word and it could mean "slut" or "someone who fucks a lot"
it's rarely even used tho, we usually stick to tanginamo and gago but kantotero is very very rare.

heck, my mom's family is kapampangan and they swear a LOT and I never heard anyone from around there using that word

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've always wondered what Akira could have look like irl for his whole class to craze over him...maybe he looks like a japanese actor? Idk, here's a random image I got from my old files.
View attachment 3334394
Close, but needs messier bangs, glasses, and of course, his best feature:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes