ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I seriously didn't like this image.

And what a misfortune of light it is that makes the image look like it's going to be a super romantic moment!
I knew i was gonna see a Pedro comment after that image..
Dont worry, im sure nothing will happen, Yuritopia is dead and buried, just like Wakana's marriage.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I knew i was gonna see a Pedro comment after that image..
Dont worry, im sure nothing will happen, Yuritopia is dead and buried, just like Wakana's marriage.
I hope you're right, I've barely stopped wishing for Otoha's death, I hope I don't have to go back to that anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Kantotero is actually a dialect word and it could mean "slut" or "someone who fucks a lot"
When I saw it (Corner Worker) in the translator, I just took it as a Crude way of saying "Hooker" and laughed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, Hope in this event we get more about New Maya than Otoha. But probably all it's going to be Otoha asking why Maya got mad in class and left and Maya cops. to nothing but "Ew, He's disgusting" and we get nothing new.
Don't know why but this feels like a Recycled Image. They're clearly on that Bridge that Akira & Yumi talked on in 3 events before. Where Akira forced a kiss, the talk that gives "Yumiknows=true" flag, and just before Reset 5. I feel like this was used in at least 1 of those events. I really am looking forward to the Yumi events.

Last edited:

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Tsukasa is already above Ami, and in a couple of years Chinami and Nao might surpass her aswell. RIP Ami, I would say to blame your mother's genes but even Sekai ain't that far down
She also had the excuse of taking care of Sensei as a child so she couldn't eat properly or something like that but look at Yumi in sixth place

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
hopefully some Otoha redemption Sel can't keep getting away with her being an asshole forever
I wouldn't bet on it. Otoha has more or less accepted her shitty parts and doesn't seem to have any desire to change:
She also doesn't really have a reason to change. She's the protégé of Niki Nakayama, and could probably have Sensei whenever she wanted, as well as probably Rin...unfortunately.

Speaking of Rin, it's a little alarming when even Nodoka knows that Otoha never deserved her:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, I just recalled that Niki was curious about Maya:
Noriko also told her about Maya acting different and that she was tutored by Sensei with her.

Otoha being Niki's protégé, and knowing Maya left suddenly during Ami's declaration, is probably going to ask New Maya some questions, that New Maya isn't going to like.

This might be fun, especially if she brings up Niki.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
All Filipinos respects Chika now
Translation: "Fucker! Son of a bitch! Suck my dick"!
( Sel probably just google translated this cause kantotero ain't even a proper insult)
View attachment 3330921
Yeah but I doubt an actual Filipino will be saying some of those lines. But instead they will go "PUTANGINA MONG HAYOP KA! POKPOK!" While ripping someone's hair off..

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Seeing Yumi in the preview reminds me of something that I still don't quite get the logic behind after all these months: the infamous yumiknows flag.

This flag represents how much Yumi knows about Chika's relationship with Sensei (more specifically, Chika self-proclaiming to be his girlfriend), and determines her action at the end of Matador.
1707343846188.png
But to me, yumiknows at best can only represent whether she knows or not by the time of the event Abyss, and Yumi would still have tons of chances to learn it from Chika off-screen afterwards, in the same manner as Route A (IIRC there wasn't a specific event that entails Chika telling Yumi).
So in order to make Route B work, Yumi would have to remain completely oblivious throughout the time from Abyss all the way to Matador.

Since there really isn't anything that prevents Chika from telling Yumi off-screen, the fact that Chika apparently just decided not to say anything to Yumi if Abyss came first is what I find odd.
(note that there is no dialogue variation in Zanzibar that checks yumiknows, so Chika should have the same amount of tendency to tell Yumi regardless of routes)

Last edited:

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
Yeah but I doubt an actual Filipino will be saying some of those lines. But instead they will go "PUTANGINA MONG HAYOP KA! POKPOK!" While ripping someone's hair off..
could be a generational thing? younger/older generations of people having their own cuss/buzz/slang words within their times. i can barely understand what my nieces and nephews say now when they talk to me 80% of the time

the filipino part is unknown to me. makes me wonder other countires slang how it trends/evolves compared to here in the west through social networks

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

The one thing from this update that's really rattled around in my head is how Osako's insecurities are literally creating the thing her insecurities are spawned from... it's funny and sad to watch her sabotage the relationship cause she just can't believe Wakana has a frigid pussy, something she neither chose nor can do anything about.

I guess this has to happen to open up her fucking Akira but taken at face value it's a pretty sorry issue to have causing turmoil in this relationship, Osako feels inadequate for bullshit reasons and in turn makes Wakana feel inadequate for real reasons...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Seeing Yumi in the preview reminds me of something that I still don't quite get the logic behind after all these months: the infamous yumiknows flag.

This flag represents how much Yumi knows about Chika's relationship with Sensei (more specifically, Chika self-proclaiming to be his girlfriend), and determines her action at the end of Matador.
View attachment 3335554
But to me, yumiknows at best can only represent whether she knows or not by the time of the event Abyss, and Yumi would still have tons of chances to learn it from Chika off-screen afterwards, in the same manner as Route A (IIRC there wasn't a specific event that entails Chika telling Yumi).
So in order to make Route B work, Yumi would have to remain completely oblivious throughout the time from Abyss all the way to Matador.

Since there really isn't anything that prevents Chika from telling Yumi off-screen, the fact that Chika apparently just decided not to say anything to Yumi if Abyss came first is what I find odd.
(note that there is no dialogue variation in Zanzibar that checks yumiknows, so Chika should have the same amount of tendency to tell Yumi regardless of routes)
I think it's more related to how Yumi knowing, affects her feelings for Sensei.

If Yumi knows that Sensei and Chika are officially dating:
Then Yumi knows Sensei is off limits and knows Chika would believe her:

However, if Yumi doesn't know that Sensei is officially dating Chika, he and Yumi grow a little closer:
Then Yumi apparently doesn't believe that Chika would believe her, and thinks it would ruin her friendship with Chika:

Chika had said she wouldn't go out of her way to tell Yumi, but she wouldn't lie about it, if it comes up in her Zanzibar Event:
So after getting closer to Sensei in the Yumiknows: false timeline, Yumi probably didn't bring it up and if I were to guess, didn't want to know, so that's why she still didn't know and wasn't confident that Chika would believe her, later.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes