Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I'm stuck in the karin personal event! pleasure!ponise!ponise! prompts me to call her this afternoon, but after I call, all I get is a pistol shot, which doesn't advance the event.
And how do I trigger the baby finches in the happy event?
Can anyone help me with this? Please!
If you've been shot, I suggest calling an ambulance. For the other stuff, there is a guide mod and a puzzle guide on the first page. Perhaps you have too low affection with Karin to proceed.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
she very well might be the shota-con but there are none for her to groom
Depressed and jaded Akira might awaken Otoha's maternal (and grooming) instincts. She already considered him somewhat of a little brother right? And he could grow a bit dependent on her because she is similar to his sister-in-law in a way that Ami could never be despite being her daughter and TRYING her best to be like Sekai

That would be an interesting development. The same way Maya wasn't capable of making Sensei remember without breaking him while Noriko and Niki easily could, Otoha might make him feel better and "fix" him in a way Ami was unable to

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Eh, funny as that is Otoha has pretty firmly only shown interest in Niki, (she very well might be the shota-con but there are none for her to groom) so that'd be very out of character for her.
Well, Otoha has shown interest in making others jealous and doesn't really give a shit about love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's also into girls, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's like Sekai and just has a preference for shotas:

Overall: I wouldn't put it past her to try to seduce someone just because she feels like it.

Otoha's interest in Niki also seems really shallow. She might just want her, because she knows a whole lot of other people want her. Possibly seeing Niki like a trophy.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I was recently replaying some old events, and in the Chapter 2 event "What Was", Ami mentioned that she barely remembered playing with a girl at Sensei's old house, back when he used to tutor, but that it couldn't have been Noriko because the hair color was different

So Niki and Ami (probably?) met Maya but don't remember, yet Noriko clearly does remember Maya and we have seen wizard Maya and Noriko in Sensei's sudden flashbacks

But Sensei started only tutoring after the accident, so if Niki met Maya it had to be before the accident, but it couldn't have been years before right? Does Maya hates Niki just because she used to be Sensei's girlfriend? maybe. If it was something deeper then Niki probably would've remembered her

I don't fucking know, the timeline of events are all fucked in my head

EDIT: Wait no Ami went to visit Sensei and played with some girl BEFORE he started tutoring and BEFORE the accident. In Ami's "Heaven for Human Blood" she said that Sensei never tutored anyone at his own house and that she never met Noriko because of that, so she had to have played with Maya before the accident, and Niki also remembers her from before

So for some reason Maya was at Sensei house before he started tutoring and presumedlywhile he was in college? the obvious answer would be "well clearly Sensei groomed her even before the accident" but then why didn't Sensei hide her from Ami and Niki? Why was no one weirded out by a little girl living with a grown man she isn't related too?

Also if Ami used to visit Sensei's old house, did Sensei picked her up? or was she dropped off by Nozomu or Sekai and that means they were aware of Maya's existence? I don't fucking know, I think I might be stupid and forgetting an important piece of the puzzle lol
Interesting; the assumption of Maya entering the picture much earlier than anticipated indeed can be used to explain Niki vaguely recognizing Maya and the mysterious playdate girl without pink hair simultaneously. While Niki technically could have just unintentionally met Maya at any other time point, I highly doubt Niki would have enough mental capacity to give two shit about it. So if the source of Niki vaguely recognizing Maya indeed comes from briefly meeting her before, some time before the accident seems to be the most possible.

What gives me much to think about in fact is that this idea also opens window on the timeline to let Sekai have a chance to meet Maya. The pair meeting each other may not bear any significance, but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall (as well as the possibility of interpreting these happy events on an overly facial level), but now there could be an alternative that doesn't immediately resort to the supernatural or the metaphorical.

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Interesting; the assumption of Maya entering the picture much earlier than anticipated indeed can be used to explain Niki vaguely recognizing Maya and the mysterious playdate girl without pink hair simultaneously. While Niki technically could have just unintentionally met Maya at any other time point, I highly doubt Niki would have enough mental capacity to give two shit about it. So if the source of Niki vaguely recognizing Maya indeed comes from briefly meeting her before, some time before the accident seems to be the most possible.

What gives me much to think about in fact is that this idea also opens window on the timeline to let Sekai have a chance to meet Maya. The pair meeting each other may not bear any significance, but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall (as well as the possibility of interpreting these happy events on an overly facial level), but now there could be an alternative that doesn't immediately resort to the supernatural or the metaphorical.
I'm sure that in "Sleepsong" the girl speaking is Maya, this means that she was already there before Sekai's death. In fact, it is likely that even if Ami was the one who took care of him, Maya was the one who took Akira out of his trance. "Un clavo saca otro" One devil drives out another.
The thing with the timeline and Maya is that we don't know anything about her before Akira. Maybe as Akira once said: she is just a stray cat

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall
The weird thing is that her toxicity and hate is only shown towards Maya. When it comes to Niki & Sensei relationship in Happy Scene "Good Boy" or Niki's "Glasswalker" & "How to Make Love Stay", it is more like she is playfully taunting them

In their recent conversation at the infirmary (Chapter 3 "Girls Just Want to Have Fun") she doesn't seem to care that he is fucking and making his own harem, in fact she encourages it. Yet for some reason she hates Maya specifically.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
The weird thing is that her toxicity and hate is only shown towards Maya. When it comes to Niki & Sensei relationship in Happy Scene "Good Boy" or Niki's "Glasswalker" & "How to Make Love Stay", it is more like she is playfully taunting them

In their recent conversation at the infirmary (Chapter 3 "Girls Just Want to Have Fun") she doesn't seem to care that he is fucking and making his own harem, in fact she encourages it. Yet for some reason she hates Maya specifically.

Maya was driving the car that killed Sekai, right before shooting Miku's parents and stabbing Sana's brother.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

It's not entirely confirmed, but it seems likely that Sekai hates Maya for one major reason:
  • Maya broke Sensei beyond repair, after the Accident.
Noriko reveals a lot about Maya, but one of the major things is how she believes Maya fucked Sensei up for good:

As far as has been revealed, Maya was the one who pursued the relationship with Sensei:

We also had Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya for how she groomed Sensei:

And we know that Maya tried to keep those that loved Sensei away from him, apparently convincing him he was all alone:

We also had Sensei mentioning he was willing to be Maya's toy last update:

And, Ami has brought up that she suspects something must have hurt Sensei to cause him to stop tutoring:

It seems like the only thing that could have hurt him, and the main thing that sends his body into shock, is him remembering his relationship with Maya.

As fucked up as it sounds, it seems like a Wizard took advantage of a mentally ill man in his 20s, and broke him into his modern self in his early 30s.

Overall: Sekai probably dislikes Maya for what Maya did to Sensei mentally.

Not to mention, if Sekai is just some kind of hallucination from Sensei's mind, it might be the part of Sensei that regrets and dislikes what he did with Maya, personified. Just, you know, blaming the Wizard.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's not entirely confirmed, but it seems likely that Sekai hates Maya for one major reason:
  • Maya broke Sensei beyond repair, after the Accident.
Noriko reveals a lot about Maya, but one of the major things is how she believes Maya fucked Sensei up for good:

As far as has been revealed, Maya was the one who pursued the relationship with Sensei:

We also had Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya for how she groomed Sensei:

And we know that Maya tried to keep those that loved Sensei away from him, apparently convincing him he was all alone:

We also had Sensei mentioning he was willing to be Maya's toy last update:

And, Ami has brought up that she suspects something must have hurt Sensei to cause him to stop tutoring:

It seems like the only thing that could have hurt him, and the main thing that sends his body into shock, is him remembering his relationship with Maya.

As fucked up as it sounds, it seems like a Wizard took advantage of a mentally ill man in his 20s, and broke him into his modern self in his early 30s.

Overall: Sekai probably dislikes Maya for what Maya did to Sensei mentally.

Not to mention, if Sekai is just some kind of hallucination from Sensei's mind, it might be the part of Sensei that regrets and dislikes what he did with Maya, personified. Just, you know, blaming the Wizard.
dae.png
(Wasn't big enough.)

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?
In replay all your stats and variables are = 0, and Tsubasa choise requires Chikalust = 25. Just use URM, Bingoogus has the link up above.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes